PDA

View Full Version : Doug Gotlieb vs Craig Humphries

SeattleOUstudent
9/20/2006, 12:27 PM
Man, after listening to these guys go at it, i get more and more fired up. Anyone else catching that action?

BTW, Doug is a ******:texan:

Tiptonsooner
9/20/2006, 12:31 PM
Cripple fight.....

The_Red_Patriot
9/20/2006, 01:25 PM
Doug was good at stealing

cwood60
9/20/2006, 01:25 PM
Craig keeps telling Gotlieb to shut up and let the caller finish. Gotlieb and Traber find some way to bring up a "BUT........."

ADs_Agent
9/20/2006, 01:28 PM
Gotlieb's a ****** outted by his own school for being one.

The_Red_Patriot
9/20/2006, 01:38 PM
Traber says whatever Gotleib says

Partial Qualifier
9/20/2006, 01:45 PM
Doug Gotlieb vs Craig Humphries = a good reason to take a nap :D

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/20/2006, 01:52 PM
Who is Doug Gotlieb?

Who is Craig Humphries?

Czar Soonerov
9/20/2006, 01:58 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Doug+Gotlieb&word2=Craig+Humphries

Sooner-N-KS
9/20/2006, 01:58 PM
I was listening. Good points were made about having to believe that the ref is dishonest since he had time to make a call that everyone knows is wrong, but we haven't heard anything backing up how a wrong but honest mistake was made.

If the call was dishonest then the officiating was a fraud, thus OU shouldn't be required to shoulder the punishment of an L.

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/20/2006, 02:15 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Brad&word2=Those+damn+hippies+from+Oregon

The
9/20/2006, 02:18 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Gordon+Riese&word2=Rhett+Bomar

Muy interasante!

FaninAma
9/20/2006, 03:13 PM
drives me crazy s the argument put forth by Duggie that OU could hhave won anyway by stopping Oregon on the last TD drive.

WTF Duggie. OU tried but they were screwed on that drive with the bogus PI call. If not for that call I think Oregon would have had 3rd and 10. Who knows what would have happened on 3rd and 4th down.

brown town sooner
9/20/2006, 03:25 PM
Gottlieb is a moron. I don't know how that guy ever got a gig on ESPN. I guess they felt sorry for him or something. He is a total anus that ALWAYS has to be the devil's advocate because he thinks he has to make a name for himself. Traber just kisses his arse because Traber wishes he could be on ESPN. It's a JOKE!!!!!! Gottlieb needs to shut up and go back to doing what he does best.....pretending like he knows something about basketball.

usmc-sooner
9/20/2006, 03:48 PM
he's on there just to tick you guys off, rile you up make you listen and call. Neither one of Doug's alma matta's like him, so I wouldn't worry about what he says.

Sooner_Bob
9/20/2006, 05:01 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Doug+Gotlieb&word2=Craig+Humphries

www.lettekkendecide.com

oufan1
9/20/2006, 07:20 PM
Gotleib is the perfect example of the aggies little brother syndrome. Later in the show they were talking about baseball and some good games from yesterday and how the playoff picture is shaping up and Gotleib jumps in with "hey did you see josh fields get a hit last night?" No Doug and no one cares either.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/20/2006, 08:10 PM
is like watching usc vs texas and wish somehow both would disappear

SoonerDood
9/20/2006, 08:56 PM
what does an OSU basketball player know about College Football? Just ****ed his sport isn't the state's main attraction.

washington's fave
9/20/2006, 09:34 PM
All I know is that when Craig Humphreys is on the radio I follow one of two sports listening choices; the first is I TURN OFF the radio so I don't have to listen to his drivel; the second is I will listen to ANY OTHER station even if that station only plays elevator music!!!! I can't stand listening to golf updates and most importantly I can't stand listening to Craig "reach around" Humphreys!!!!!!!!

usmc-sooner
9/20/2006, 09:41 PM
listening to Humpreys and Goetlieb argue is like watching 2 idiots sling cow crap at each other.

Czar Soonerov
9/20/2006, 10:22 PM
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Credit+card+thief&word2=Golf+dilettante

ounation
9/21/2006, 08:48 AM
Well I personally can not stand Gottlieb. He needs to stick with college basketball and get off the Sports Animal. But when we have stupid fans like that Chris Lowther from some company called Veritas Group giving him fuel what can we do. I guess this idiot wrote to Pat Forde cursing up a storm. Saying ESPN sucks Gottlieb. The rest could not be read on the air. Gottlieb went off on this guy yesterday at lunch on WWLS. It was funny but this is the kind of crap that screws us Oklahoma fans. There is no need in writing a letter to Pat Forde that just curses him out. Pat Fordes articale was stupid but please just write an informed letter.

OUmillenium
9/21/2006, 08:59 AM
All I know is that when Craig Humphreys is on the radio I follow one of two sports listening choices; the first is I TURN OFF the radio so I don't have to listen to his drivel; the second is I will listen to ANY OTHER station even if that station only plays elevator music!!!! I can't stand listening to golf updates and most importantly I can't stand listening to Craig "reach around" Humphreys!!!!!!!!

I 2nd that, all opposed...yeah, that's what I thought. I usually listen to SIRIUS 123 instead of the Commercial Animal.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/21/2006, 09:03 AM
Doug Gotlieb vs Craig Humphries = a good reason to take a nap :DOr stuff chunky peanut butter up my nose, whichever.

stoopified
9/21/2006, 09:39 AM
Traber says whatever Gotleib saysThats two cowpukes in a pod.