PDA

View Full Version : Good morning, happy hump day

SteelPanz
9/20/2006, 10:15 AM
we tulsans need to get together sometime. perhaps a round of root beer and wings at fox & hound.

yermom doesn't effort well to hang out with his friends in portland.

i've had a great time seeing some of you again at the new tailgate location. that location is far better than the one on the south side of the stadium. i think it's just closer to where everything is happening. and the food is delicious, as usual. and yes, i donated.

i was thinking about having a $10-$15 n/l hold'em tourney at my house during the bye week. would anyone be interested? it's not necessarily to make a ton of money or anything, but i figured that amount would be enough to give the winner a reward and give everyone else a cheap evening of entertainment. perhaps people could bring snacks to share (or i could take a cut of the pot and go out and buy a bunch of stuff)

is there any other business? old business? new business? all in favor say "aye". look at all these new icons below here. is that a chair?

NormanPride
9/20/2006, 10:21 AM
I at first thouht that icon was a glass of red wine being spilled. Now I am wiser, and know it is a kick-*** chair.