PDA

View Full Version : Pac-10 Coaches Conf. Call/Mike Belotti audio on OU game

OU_PhD
9/19/2006, 08:41 PM
Hey everyone,

Thought you guys might be interested in some good audio from the Pac-10 Coaches conference call.

LINKAGE (http://www.oregonlive.com/live/collegefb/)

OUinFLA
9/19/2006, 08:47 PM
that was..................well, interesting.
at least Belotti didnt put his foot in his mouth.

soonerboy112
9/19/2006, 08:51 PM
good link belotti came off pretty classy there..he said oregon played well but got lucky and said that he can empathize with us as well as mentioning flat out that the replay didnt do what it was designed to do and got the call wrong..that said hes not looking to give us the W and oregon the loss, but you cant really blame him for that

OUinFLA
9/19/2006, 08:55 PM
PSA: for those of you checking this thread late, the link has an archive of his interview.

goingoneight
9/19/2006, 09:55 PM
Like I've stated several times, it's not Oregon's fault, nor is it their fans' fault, no matter how annoying or ignorant they act. It annoys me when dux come on here and say "if you were undefeated like us... blah, blah..." and "I don't see what you're talking about, you lost... get over it..." but the stupid Raider Fans and whorns will say that, too if they got that lucky. Note that this is only a slective few people who are in the wrong, and they know it, and not the rest of the 60,000 fans who believe we have a valid argument. It is officiating, not the players or coaches. The only cause for concern otherwise would be a report stating an involved party "arranged" the dux' win...