PDA

View Full Version : Now they call our Pres - a Fool...!!!

Blues1
9/19/2006, 07:31 PM
This is really ****!ng me off --- The man makes a stand and now he's called a Fool...Like I said this thing is just beginning...!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14400754/

BajaOklahoma
9/19/2006, 07:51 PM
Look at the source. A journalist, of sorts.

Don't sweat it. There is more to come on this story, I'm sure. I can't wait for the audio from the review booth.

SoonerJason
9/19/2006, 08:09 PM
Thats the media for you..

But it keeps our case public... F*** the haters.

We're not the most storied program for nothing.

StuIsTheMan
9/19/2006, 08:12 PM
Now comming from a Sooner fan living in Portland I know the press up here doesn't have the balls to investigate...but the Oklahoma Press better start and start quick. Get the phone records and bank statements of this fool and see if he has had any recent involvement with any..."UO Boosters"...in the past few weeks...especialy the ones that make shoe's for a living....hint hint...this whole thing stinks to high hell...people better wake up and start asking the real questions here...if the door nob in the replay booth couldn't get it right because of "insuficient views" then whose fault is that...give me the break down and if that pans out then I might believe that he...just missed the call...no I wont... why was the UO kicker only doing onside kicks during warm ups...why were in my opinion the calls so blatantly missed from anyangle on the field...and how many refs do they have out there anyway+one and ahalf in the booth...and where was the shoe make and who was he talking to on his cell phone...who was on the grassy knowle and I heard three shots...IT STINKS...STINKS

StoopTroup
9/19/2006, 08:21 PM
The gal's point is mute given that the NCAA has shortened up the game in order to have replay. Replay that doesn't work. Less game time means less time to recover from a bad call. If those refs felt the need to give up a couple make-up calls in the OU v UO game...

There wasn't sufficient opportunity.

Replay is especially important at the end of these games. Many NCAA football games come down to a 13 point difference every weekend.

These reporters who feel the need to write their 2 cents are writing articles that are worse than Want-ad filler ads in the newspapers.

Just another pathetic writer.

sooner518
9/19/2006, 09:11 PM
Don’t we have enough blowhards inside the world of sports....
I couldnt have said it better myself.