PDA

View Full Version : TOUCHDOWN OREGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooner24
9/19/2006, 06:45 PM
http://members.cox.net/oudrifter/OU/attachment.jpg

:rolleyes:

Czar Soonerov
9/19/2006, 06:51 PM
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7171/gordoot7.th.gif (http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gordoot7.gif)

Sooner24
9/19/2006, 06:52 PM
I also have heard Nike provides 138 different combinations for the referees they hire. :rolleyes:

goingoneight
9/19/2006, 09:13 PM
So they get a red X??? :confused:

Stinky
9/19/2006, 10:38 PM
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/7171/gordoot7.th.gif (http://img75.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gordoot7.gif)

:mad:

not cool.

You guys got SCREWED. I will admit that. Hell the whole college football country does.

Why put up pictures, call their house, threaten their family OVER A FOOTBALL GAME.

This whole thing is truly sad. ESPN, CNN, MSNBC are reporting the death threats.

Sooner24
9/19/2006, 10:42 PM
I am pretty sure no one on here has made any threats.

The Oregon people probably found out he was a Republican and that's when the threats started.

Stinky
9/19/2006, 10:54 PM
I am pretty sure no one on here has made any threats.

I was speaking in general, not about SF.com.

I would hpe nobody would do this in the open on an internet forum!

sanantoniosooner
9/19/2006, 10:56 PM
I was speaking in general, not about SF.com.

I would hpe nobody would do this in the open on an internet forum!
Where do you live?

AzianSooner
9/19/2006, 11:23 PM
I am tempting to force every duck fan comming to this site to have a "skyrocket" high blood pressure.

soonerhubs
9/19/2006, 11:24 PM
Where do you live?
heh.

Stinky
9/19/2006, 11:25 PM
Where do you live?

Brandon Jones.

Blue
9/19/2006, 11:26 PM
Waaaaahh!!1 Cry!!!! Wahhhhh!!!

That's you.

sanantoniosooner
9/19/2006, 11:28 PM
Brandon Jones.
his basement?

Hublah
9/19/2006, 11:28 PM
Where do you live?

I think Stinky is from Eugene...I saw him there once...I was duck hunting in the forest...:twinkies: :twinkies:

Stinky
9/19/2006, 11:37 PM
Met Brandon's mom a few years ago. Nice lady, she was working at my cable provider here in Texarkana back then. Had a small shrine at her desk.

I was just stating my opinion on the going on's right now.... you guys here are smart enough to know the threats arent called for, even if it ISNT from forum members.

sanantoniosooner
9/19/2006, 11:42 PM
Met Brandon's mom a few years ago. Nice lady, she was working at my cable provider here in Texarkana back then. Had a small shrine at her desk.

I was just stating my opinion on the going on's right now.... you guys here are smart enough to know the threats arent called for, even if it ISNT from forum members.
But I DO want to threaten you. I just can't do it very well with limited information. Are you going to cooperate or not?

Stinky
9/19/2006, 11:44 PM
of course I will cooperate. You can easily shoot me a PM.

sanantoniosooner
9/19/2006, 11:46 PM
sweet.

Do you prefer light stalking first or just notes cut from newspapers?

Blue
9/19/2006, 11:49 PM

Awww. Kinky!

http://www.pandasport.co.nz/forum/uploads/David_Brent_111.jpg

Stinky
9/19/2006, 11:52 PM
cutting letters from a newspaper are always interesting to me.

momark
9/19/2006, 11:55 PM
not believing reports from espn or anyother reporter, after saturday i only believe what i see

Stinky
9/20/2006, 12:08 AM
not believing reports from espn or anyother reporter, after saturday i only believe what i see

well that is sad. :(

This replay guy is going through hell. Who knows if he got the feed or not we all saw on TV. I would tend to lean he didnt see it. This isnt a conspiracy, it is college football.

cs6000
9/20/2006, 12:09 AM
The threats could have easily come from some dumbass wanting to stir controversy, or create news, that has nothing to do with OU or Oklahoma.

Blue
9/20/2006, 12:12 AM

This replay guy is going through hell. Who knows if he got the feed or not we all saw on TV. I would tend to lean he didnt see it. This isnt a conspiracy, it is college football.

The ****er was biased. No person in their right mind who was unbiased could have called it any other way.

http://sapventures.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/sympathy_meter.jpg

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/20/2006, 12:14 AM

The Pac 10 rules about the source of the video is as follows:

Source: All reviewable video will come direct from the televised production of the game. In the event the game is not being televised on a live or delayed basis, the video will come from the in-house video board production.

So that excuse just doesn't wash. If he didn't see it, I, among others, would like to know why not.

Stinky
9/20/2006, 10:18 PM
The threats could have easily come from some dumbass wanting to stir controversy, or create news, that has nothing to do with OU or Oklahoma.

Yea, you are probably right. :rolleyes:

Jello Biafra
9/20/2006, 10:21 PM
Where do you live?

furthermore, whatcha wearin?

Czar Soonerov
9/20/2006, 10:27 PM
:mad:

not cool.

You guys got SCREWED. I will admit that. Hell the whole college football country does.

Why put up pictures, call their house, threaten their family OVER A FOOTBALL GAME.

This whole thing is truly sad. ESPN, CNN, MSNBC are reporting the death threats.

Do you really think if you click that button missiles will launch? You must be from Texas.

sanantoniosooner
9/20/2006, 10:28 PM
furthermore, whatcha wearin?
a nice little backless number with sequins........

.....you meant the duck......didn't you?

Czar Soonerov
9/20/2006, 10:29 PM

No wonder your wife won't touch you....

:twinkies:

Jello Biafra
9/20/2006, 10:30 PM

.....you meant the duck......didn't you?

lol yeh but i like the ........nevermind :cool:

ClintonSooner
9/20/2006, 10:31 PM

heh reminds me of getting in a black van with other high school guys and asking little boys in the neighborhood if they liked candy:texan:

KingDavid
9/21/2006, 02:09 AM

as i've stated elsewhere, this replay official cannot be relied upon to accurately review his voicemail or interpret a phone call.

Miko
9/21/2006, 10:13 AM
This replay guy is going to hell.

Fixed it for you. :D

FaninAma
9/21/2006, 10:22 AM
Do you call yourself stinky because you ask everyone to pull your finger?

Anyway, I digress. I would like to ask you what you've seen in print or other sources that would make you think that Riese has evena shred of credibilty at all?

The guys been caught in multiple lies and I suspect he's embellished the story about death threats, also.

I bet you believed OJ, too.