PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna be RICH!

mdklatt
9/19/2006, 12:22 PM
I will be selling this (http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/93844/200.jpg) outside the stadium on Saturday. I'll be sure to bring some to the SF tailgate, too.

:pop:

Sooner_75
9/19/2006, 02:39 PM
Should have sold this at the Oregon game:

http://www.astroglide.com/media/home_right_panel.jpg

fadada1
9/19/2006, 03:06 PM
Should have sold this at the Oregon game:

http://www.astroglide.com/media/home_right_panel.jpg
oooohhh, that stuff is GREAT!!!

oh wait, that's a metaphore or something;)

OnlyOneOklahoma
9/19/2006, 03:20 PM
Perhaps it wouldve helped but I dont think some of those fans (the ones who rushed the field because they won a game they were picked to win, and on a bad call at that) wouldnt understand the metaphor

C&CDean
9/19/2006, 03:24 PM
Perhaps it wouldve helped but I dont think some of those fans (the ones who rushed the field because they won a game they were picked to win, and on a bad call at that) wouldnt understand the metaphor

Dude, it's Oregon. When it comes to anal lube, they get the picture.

fadada1
9/19/2006, 03:29 PM
life is like this football game:

sometimes, when you're drunk, you hook up with this really hot chick. the next morning, you wake up, and she's still hot. and then you run into you're buddies, and they tell you she's hot. you then take her home to meet your mom, and she's tells you that while she's a sweet girl, and you found yourself a winner, she's dog ugly and that if you don't break up with her, you'll lose the family inheritance.

OUinFLA
9/19/2006, 04:07 PM
sometimes your analogies confuse me.

Im stuck on "you wake up, and she's still hawt".

Snrfn4ever08
9/19/2006, 04:11 PM
sometimes your analogies confuse me.

Im stuck on "you wake up, and she's still hawt".
I'm with FLA:D

goingoneight
9/19/2006, 10:02 PM
Ever wake up and she's not there? That akmost sucks worse than getting screwed instantly out of the Bowl Championship Series. Thank God that kind of stuff never happens... :O

The VIIIth
9/19/2006, 10:13 PM
she's not there?

But let me tell you bout the way she walks...

Sooner24
9/19/2006, 10:40 PM
But let me tell you bout the way she walks...

I think you meant.................

Well, let me tell you about the way she looked
The way she acted and the color of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there

;)

The VIIIth
9/19/2006, 10:52 PM
I think you meant.................

Well, let me tell you about the way she looked
The way she acted and the color of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there

;)

You are correct Sir Zombie...thanks for bringin' it!

Desert Sapper
9/19/2006, 10:58 PM
Ever wake up and she's not there? That akmost sucks worse than getting screwed instantly out of the Bowl Championship Series. Thank God that kind of stuff never happens... :O

What's changed? We win OUt and we still play in a BCS Bowl. That conference championship thing actually means a lot, which is why Bob always says that's the goal. Win that and we are still in Glendale, just not necessarily in the 'National Championship Game' on the 8th. I just hope we figure OUt how to play 4 quarters on D in the next two and a half weeks. This whole beginning and end of the game mental meltdown s*** is getting old.