PDA

View Full Version : OSU claims 5 bad calls in the 38-35 loss

stoopified
9/19/2006, 10:44 AM
to OU ,all ocurring in the fourth quater mind you,cost them the ****** game two years ago.The e-mail went on to say that we have won may more games by bad calls then we have lost.

As to their first claim that 5 bad calls cost them the game in Stoolwater,all I can say is what a crock.As for the second ,that is pure speculation but possible simply beacuse we have won so many more games than we have lost.The sad thing for me is that the e-mails I'm talking about were quoted by Kevin Ogle on THE RANT last night and 3 or 4 were from PONCA CITY.If their was ever iany doubt that I live in the heart of Cowpuke cointry it was removed by THE RANT.Kevin Ogle commented that apparently ****** is starting early this year.

JohnnyMack
9/19/2006, 10:46 AM
Aggie Lite is getting cocky as they feast on possibly the worst Non-Con schedule evar. I can't wait to play those fags.

sooneron
9/19/2006, 10:50 AM
We play osu this year?

Oh yeah, I forgot. I guess we play them every year.

Octavian
9/19/2006, 10:55 AM
We play osu this year?

I'm worried...Troy Smith diced up that secondary in Austin.

MRNOTDUCKS
9/19/2006, 11:00 AM
Hey, as long as other teams are getting in on the bad call bandwagon, how about Kansas getting an apology from Big XII refs from 2 years ago when they were prevented from beating Texas after getting an offensive pass interference call against them on a first down that would have sealed the game.

Give 'em a retroactive apology!

OUDoc
9/19/2006, 11:02 AM
Tell them to keep their aggy asses out of this. It doesn't concern them.
:D
That felt good.

1991SOONER
9/19/2006, 11:02 AM
The sad thing for me is that the e-mails I'm talking about were quoted by Kevin Ogle on THE RANT last night and 3 or 4 were from PONCA CITY.

Ponca City...

Talk about a waste of perfectly good soil. Well, at least it was perfect until conoco came...

Lets go ahead and nuke Ponca City. I used to live there and trust me, it would be no big loss...

Hamhock
9/19/2006, 11:07 AM
I'm worried...Troy Smith diced up that secondary in Austin.

Heh. I did the same thing. Coupla weeks ago, an aggie fan says something about the "OSU game". I went on about how much I hope they win, how good their team is, blah blah blah and ended with how much I hate ***** and seeing them lose to OSU at home would be great.

The guy was so ****ed...

This is my new strategy. Any time somebody brings up "OSU" I enter the conversation inserting Ohio State players and games.

Octavian
9/19/2006, 11:13 AM
Heh. I did the same thing. Coupla weeks ago, an aggie fan says something about the "OSU game". I went on about how much I hope they win, how good their team is, blah blah blah and ended with how much I hate ***** and seeing them lose to OSU at home would be great.

The guy was so ****ed...

This is my new strategy. Any time somebody brings up "OSU" I enter the conversation inserting Ohio State players and games.

yeah...the few times they get on TV, the networks list them as "OK St." in that small scoreboard scoreboard that continuously stays in the picture.

they're the only ones who don't understand why :D

bri
9/19/2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah, there's a lot of things they don't understand.

For example, how can f*cking animals be wrong when it feels so right?

crawfish
9/19/2006, 12:25 PM
Who?

Readyfor8
9/19/2006, 01:18 PM
None of those calls were seen or supposed to be reviewed multiple times. Replay is supposed to eliminate bad calls and there is no doubt that replay has failed the Sooners more than any other NCAA school to date.

5th down, the play, 84 texas, the list goes on and on, but Replay was supposed to fix these problems. Bad Calls happen, but pad calls after multiple reviews, freeze frames, slow motion, rewind and review it again is by far the worst call to ever happen.

OUstud
9/19/2006, 03:23 PM
Did Ricks' kick actually go in, but they ruled it wide left? Did AD step out of bounds, fumble, and Aggy recovered, but they still called his 70+ yard TD runs? Did you really complain about this at the time, and not wait until big brother was in the national spotlight to bring it up? No? Then shut up and go re-mount your sheep. They're getting cranky.

DeadSolidPerfect
9/19/2006, 03:44 PM
These tongue chewers still think a bad intentional grounding call on Josh Fields in 2003 was the difference in a 52-9 beat down.

snp
9/19/2006, 03:47 PM
Um, can we at least get an idea about what the email was talking about?

goingoneight
9/19/2006, 10:09 PM
77-16-7 (84-16)

7 National Championships (16 using Bamalgebra)

39 (soon to be 40) Conference Titles

4 (rightfully soon to be 5) Heisman Trophy winners

That's just a few of many great things OU has to brag about.

They brag about guys like Thurman Thomas and Barry Sanders who would just assume bolt for an NFL scout team rather than return to Stoolwater for another year to "hopefully" beat OU.

Now THAT... felt good.

badger
9/19/2006, 10:25 PM
I suppose Baylor had the officials on its side last season, also...

bri
9/19/2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah, they did...BECAUSE THE CEO OF DR. PEPPER PAID THE REFS OFF!!!! :mad:

:D

Blue
9/19/2006, 10:28 PM
Ponca City...

Talk about a waste of perfectly good soil. Well, at least it was perfect until conoco came...

Lets go ahead and nuke Ponca City. I used to live there and trust me, it would be no big loss...

Watch it. My Dad and his family are from Ponca. My grandfather and father sweat blood in that refinery.

I agree, it's a ****hole, though.

Ash
9/19/2006, 10:50 PM
Dateline Stillwater --
OSU claims "at least" 5 brain cells could be found in any "sizeable" group of Pokes. Scientists dispute this claim.

In other news...

OldGuyinStudentSection
9/19/2006, 11:01 PM
When OSU plays their first top 50 opponent of the year this weekend, they will lose.

Stoop Dawg
9/19/2006, 11:29 PM
Can we get a "No Little Brother Thursdays" thing going here?

Oh, wait, we already have a "Almost No Mention of Little Brother - Ever" thing going anyway. Nevermind.

RacerX
9/20/2006, 06:34 AM
heh
http://www.kfor.com/Global/category.asp?C=61185&pass=1&nav=menu99_2_8#poll55875

stoopified
9/20/2006, 10:33 AM
Any attaxck on Ponca needs to wait until August 2007.My wife is finshing RN scool in April 2007.we are having a baby in May and are moving to Norman ASAP after that.

picasso
9/20/2006, 11:18 AM
ever notice how none of their fans attempt to come here and post? even if they win?

small phallus much?

bixby28
9/20/2006, 01:26 PM

The guy was so ****ed...

That's funny. I don't run into many Okla. State fans out here in the eastern side of the state, so i don't have the blessing of bashing them much. The problem with bashing Okla. State is that Les Miles is gone and they aren't as big of a joke as they were when Les "let 'r rip" Miles was around.

CrimsonChampion
9/20/2006, 03:40 PM
state prolly thinks their in national championship hunt because of their few wins so far.

what a bunch of loser *** idiots, i feel bad for the players that actually have to play in front of that armpit of a fanbase.

crawfish
9/20/2006, 05:13 PM
For the record: the ags have been questioning Reggie Smith's apparent fumble at UAB as if it wasn't the right call. This picture should shut them up:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6725/img002lx2.jpg

picasso
9/20/2006, 05:16 PM
isn't it odd nobody ever talks about them? could it be that nobody cares?

tulsaoilerfan
9/20/2006, 08:56 PM
isn't it odd nobody ever talks about them? could it be that nobody cares?
Pretty much nailed it right there:D

bri
9/20/2006, 09:11 PM
Any truth to the rumor that the aggy 2006 season "highlight" DVD will be entitled The Ringer 2, with half the proceeds going to make the Dexter Manley Reed Gud Lik Mi literacy center a reality, and the other half going to build a giant f*ckin' wall to try and block the sun out of their ri-goddamn-diculous east-west field?

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/20/2006, 09:14 PM
The problem with bashing Okla. State is that Les Miles is gone and they aren't as big of a joke as they were when Les "let 'r rip" Miles was around.

Heh....Yes they are

picasso
9/20/2006, 10:00 PM
Any truth to the rumor that the aggy 2006 season "highlight" DVD will be entitled The Ringer 2, with half the proceeds going to make the Dexter Manley Reed Gud Lik Mi literacy center a reality, and the other half going to build a giant f*ckin' wall to try and block the sun out of their ri-goddamn-diculous east-west field?
would yewww please speak Umerican.

KingDavid
9/21/2006, 02:16 AM
We play osu this year?

Oh yeah, I forgot. I guess we play them every year.

I thought we weren't playing Div. II schools anymore?

OU_Sooners75
9/21/2006, 03:59 AM
Ponca City...

Screw you....Let me know before you do Nuke Ponca...I dont want to be here for that!

There are some very loyal OU fans in Ponca CIty as well....they actually outnumber the Cowpuke fans!

stoopified
9/21/2006, 09:50 AM
Screw you....Let me know before you do Nuke Ponca...I dont want to be here for that!

There are some very loyal OU fans in Ponca CIty as well....they actually outnumber the Cowpuke fans!Yeah but there are still too damn many cowpukes here.Anytime OSU beats OU at anything they seem to multiply.

RacerX
9/21/2006, 12:46 PM
Nuke Ponca?

Just drop a match...anywhere.

mustangsooner
9/21/2006, 02:00 PM
For the record: the ags have been questioning Reggie Smith's apparent fumble at UAB as if it wasn't the right call. This picture should shut them up:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/6725/img002lx2.jpg

I needed that picture the other day. When those tree hugging oregon fans were talking shiznit about the Reggie Smith Fumble.