PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Reed and the 101st Airborne Division need bass fishermen...

Okla-homey
9/19/2006, 05:17 AM
Son!

Check it out, it's legit. I got this from the Screaming Eagles Association. Here's a chance to bass fish for your country, hang out with Jerry Reed and a bevy of beauties and help welcome a Screaming Eagle home...on Kentucky Lake in the beautiful "Land Between the Lakes" area in north central Tennessee.

Right now they are about 100 boats short and they don't want to leave a single soldier on the bank for this tournament.

http://www.americanbassanglers.com/

Tulsa_Fireman
9/19/2006, 07:03 AM
All I wanna know is if Homer Jones and Big John Talley are gonna be playin' craps out back when they're done.

Okla-homey
9/19/2006, 07:59 AM
All I wanna know is if Homer Jones and Big John Talley are gonna be playin' craps out back when they're done.

no, but Miss America (from Jenks) and a bunch of Opry stars will be there to schmooze with folks who bring boats and take soldiers out to bass fish.

bri
9/19/2006, 08:45 AM
Dude, I WISH I had a bass boat and the time to go out there...because Jerry Reed is teh RULE!

picasso
9/19/2006, 09:32 AM
isn't he still looking for Mork and Walter Mathau over at Wes' militia camp?

Beef
9/19/2006, 10:02 AM
I'd be Eastbound and down if I had a boat, but unfortunately, she got the goldmine and I got the shaft.

bri
9/19/2006, 10:05 AM
Well, when you're hot, you're hot. And when you're not...well, not so much. :D