PDA

View Full Version : TU's Kragthorpe again sides with Stoops

picasso
9/19/2006, 12:09 AM
saw him on Tulsa sports tonight. just like during the Bomar fiasco he shows support for Stoops.
can't quote him, but he made the statment that coaches get paid for wins and losses and it's tough to win with the refs against you. also said Stoops had more composure than he did.

They must be pretty good friends or something. either way I like the guy.

JethroDean
9/19/2006, 12:12 AM
He wants to be the next OU coach.....

bri
9/19/2006, 12:16 AM
Coach K kicks *ss. It's cool to see him standing up for us.

I wonder what Keith Burns would have said if he were still here? :D

JethroDean
9/19/2006, 12:18 AM
Coach K kicks *ss. It's cool to see him standing up for us.

I wonder what Keith Burns would have said if he were still here? :D

He is a good coach kkk

bri
9/19/2006, 12:20 AM
so, does your drivel become more worthless with each troll? Like, after we bane you for the third or forth time, will you only be able to post in a series of clicks and grunts?

Oh wait, you do that already. Nevermind.

sooners2win
9/19/2006, 12:22 AM
Steve is a very good coach, I would want him on any short list if Bob ever left.

JethroDean
9/19/2006, 12:23 AM
so, does your drivel become more worthless with each troll? Like, after we bane you for the third or forth time, will you only be able to post in a series of clicks and grunts?

Oh wait, you do that already. Nevermind.

Drivel usually emanates from you...so you know the answer...you are a pile-on type...

TrophyCollector
9/19/2006, 12:23 AM
So coach K joins the side of everyone else in the FREE WORLD except for Gordon Reise.

bri
9/19/2006, 12:28 AM
So coach K joins the side of everyone else in the FREE WORLD except for Gordon Reise.

Well, Mike Gundy probably doesn't see what the big deal is, either. ;)

JethroDean
9/19/2006, 12:29 AM
or Mack Brown....

bri
9/19/2006, 12:31 AM
...Boo Blake...

Readyfor8
9/19/2006, 12:44 AM
You should read some of the other message boards. 50% of Nebbish fans are with us, Bucknuts all side with us for the most part, hornfans, goducks.net, and some sun devils board all think that the onsides kick didn't matter at all. :mad:

TrophyCollector
9/19/2006, 12:46 AM
hornfans, goducks.net, and some sun devils board all think that the onsides kick didn't matter at all. :mad:

which would explain their lack of consistant relevance in the college football world.

Soonerus
9/19/2006, 12:59 AM
...Boo Blake...

Boo bri...

picasso
9/19/2006, 08:46 AM
You should read some of the other message boards. 50% of Nebbish fans are with us, Bucknuts all side with us for the most part, hornfans, goducks.net, and some sun devils board all think that the onsides kick didn't matter at all. :mad:
some of it is relative. if ANY of the schools mentioned got raped like we did they would all be flippin out in just the same manner Jerry.