PDA

View Full Version : I have a paper due in 12 hours.

proud gonzo
9/18/2006, 10:27 PM
I haven't started yet. And the damn poo factory is stanking up my house. :mad:

And I'm not talking about GHP. :D

Okla-homey
9/18/2006, 10:40 PM
subject and required length please.

PrideTrombone
9/18/2006, 10:47 PM
I haven't started yet. And the damn poo factory is stanking up my house. :mad:

And I'm not talking about GHP. :D

DAMN... I just used the hover and thought that your post didn't mention GHP. That was gonna be comedy gold.

bri
9/18/2006, 10:50 PM
http://www.mutantreviewers.com/pc10.jpg

All right, whaddya need? Bottle rockets, dental dams, Redi Wips, term papers?

SoonerInKCMO
9/18/2006, 10:53 PM
subject and required length please.

Yeah, we'll write it for you. You might not get an A... could be entertaining though.

SoonerInKCMO
9/18/2006, 11:11 PM
I guess you don't want our help. :bsmf:

Crimson_Balls
9/18/2006, 11:23 PM
I still have a saved copy of an "A" paper from one of my OU classes, "The History of Native Americans in the United States"

Tic Tac?

SoonerInKCMO
9/18/2006, 11:27 PM
I still have a saved copy of an "A" paper from one of my OU classes, "The History of Native Americans in the United States"

Tic Tac?

Ooh - I think I may have a shell and tube heat exchanger design paper around here somewhere that got an A... HEY GONZO!! WOULD THAT HELP? :)

SoonerInKCMO
9/18/2006, 11:28 PM
I have a bunch of notes from some Calculus class too - in a pretty green binder. You want those?

Crimson_Balls
9/18/2006, 11:36 PM
I have some cliff notes from Don Qujote's "Man de La Mancha" Maybe that will help...

I also have an original copy of Jules Verne's classic, " Journey to the center of the Earth"

PhxSooner
9/18/2006, 11:37 PM
I got a paper from my "History of Fascism" class. And some Econ notes. Of course, my own notes don't make sense to me anymore, so there go four years of education...

proud gonzo
9/18/2006, 11:38 PM
damn, guys, sorry to leave you hanging for like 45 minutes. I have to discuss the comic male frustration in Victor/Victoria.

my title: "I Don't Care If You Are A Man: Victor/Victoria and Screwball Male Frustration"

It's for my romantic comedy class.

Have at it, boys ;)

GottaHavePride
9/18/2006, 11:41 PM
An essay on the comic male frustrastion in Victor/VictoriaThink back to the first time you ever heard of the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria. There are many factors which influenced the development of the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria by those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, trapped by their infamous history. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria and its numerous 'industries'.
Social Factors
Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. The immortal and indispensable phrase �honesty is the best policy� [1] could have been making a reference to the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria, but probably not. A child�s approach to the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria bravely illustrates what we are most afraid of, what we all know deep down in our hearts.
When one is faced with people of today a central theme emerges - the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria is either adored or despised, it leaves no one undecided. To put it simply, people like the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria.
Economic Factors
The dictionary defines economics as 'the social science concerned with the production, distribution, exchange, and consumption of goods and services'. We will study the JTB-Guide-Dog model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates.

Average Wage http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_down_3.gif

the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? My personal view is that the average wage is in financial terms 'holding hands with the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria.' Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.
Political Factors
Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria.
We cannot talk of the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria and politics without remembering the words of award winning journalist Noah Shandy 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria until he was well into his thirties. Perhaps the word which sums up the importance of the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria to politics is 'participation'.
While the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria may be a giant amongst men, is it a dwarf amongst policy? I hope not.

Conclusion
To conclude, the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria plays a large part in the lives of all. It inspires, it stimulates and never hides.
One final thought from the talented Britney Love Hewitt: 'It's been nice educating you.' [3]
[1] Traditional - possibly first said by King Arthor... but probably not.
[2] Shandy - Ice Cold - 1994 Pitter Patter Publishing
[3] Your guide to the comic male frustrastion in Victor/Victoria - Issue 98 - T36 Publishing

GottaHavePride
9/18/2006, 11:43 PM
I have some cliff notes from Don Qujote's "Man de La Mancha" Maybe that will help also...

I also have an original copy of Jules Verne's classic, " Journey to the center of the Earth"

Holy cow! Balls came out of hiding!

bri
9/18/2006, 11:44 PM
Never. Gets. Old. :D

proud gonzo
9/18/2006, 11:44 PM
that'd be way better if it was 5-7 pages ;)

Crimson_Balls
9/18/2006, 11:45 PM
Holy cow! Balls came out of hiding!

Sometimes its a good idea to hide the Balls for lengthy periods of time.

Good to be back though. ;)

SoonerInKCMO
9/18/2006, 11:48 PM
that'd be way better if it was 5-7 pages ;)

Use a bigger font. Duh. Some Mensan you are. :rolleyes:

:texan:

GottaHavePride
9/18/2006, 11:48 PM
Sometimes its a good idea to hide the Balls for lengthy periods of time.

Good to be back though. ;)

At least you didn't turn Blue. ;)

LilSooner
9/19/2006, 06:47 AM
courier new, double space, lots of paragraphs, no title page all info goes on page one. Use lots of sources and denote them all.

YWIA

Chuck Bao
9/19/2006, 08:51 AM
I can quote about half of this movie from memory.

You could present it as comedic version of the five stages of recovery for a man falling in love with a woman who pretends to be a man pretending to be a woman.

Chapter One: Well, I just find it hard to believe that you're a man

Denial

Chapter Two: If you were a man, I'd knock your block off.

Anger

Chapter Three: I think it's as simple as…you're one kind of man... l'm another. And what kind are you?

Bargaining

Chapter Four: It's no big deal. It happens to everyone. Men, I mean.

Depression

Chapter Five: I don't care if you are a man. I am not a man. I still don't care.

Acceptance

frankensooner
9/19/2006, 10:16 AM
I can quote about half of this movie from memory.

Don't let Dean hear you talkin' like that! ;)

and James Garner could never be gay! :D

Beano's Fourth Chin
9/19/2006, 10:23 AM
Oh man. I wish I had seen this earlier. I'm a huge Julie Andrews and James Garner fan.

This movie was like the nexus of the universe for me.

Along with 12 Monkeys, but for entirely different reasons.

Norm In Norman
9/19/2006, 10:40 AM
I will now always refer to my *** as "the damn poo factory". It's like I'm saying I'm crass enough to use the word "damn" but not enough to use the word "****" or "***".

Also, my cat will now be referred to as "the damn atomic poo factory."

Osce0la
9/19/2006, 11:17 AM
nm

slickdawg
9/19/2006, 05:18 PM
Well, do we have the final paper to read over?

proud gonzo
9/19/2006, 05:40 PM
no.

I turned in 3 1/2 pages of completely disconnected paragraphs that seemed to slightly reflect the thesis that was nearly hinted at in an introduction and conclusion.

mdklatt
9/19/2006, 05:52 PM
I turned in 3 1/2 pages of completely disconnected paragraphs that seemed to slightly reflect the thesis that was nearly hinted at in an introduction and conclusion.

Sounds like a typical screenplay! You're well on the way. :D

slickdawg
9/19/2006, 07:06 PM
no.

Close enough. :D

BeetDigger
9/19/2006, 07:40 PM
Along with 12 Monkeys, but for entirely different reasons.

Pervert. :texan:

proud gonzo
9/12/2007, 12:03 AM
I don't have a paper due this time... i have a test in 9.5 hours. But the poo factory is making the house all stanky again.

I'm still not talking about GHP.

hurricane'bone
9/12/2007, 12:14 AM
I also have a test in just under 10 hours.

But there is no poo factory making my house stinky.

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:16 AM
what is a poo factory

proud gonzo
9/12/2007, 12:17 AM
it's a damned waste water treatment facility half a mile away that lets its ****ing fecal odor seep into my house.

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:19 AM
it's a damned waste water treatment facility half a mile away that lets its ****ing fecal odor seep into my house.
Thats awesome...I wish I could smell it

proud gonzo
9/12/2007, 12:23 AM
drive past HW-9 and Jenkins, you'll smell it.

Soonerus
9/12/2007, 12:24 AM
drive past HW-9 and Jenkins, you'll smell it.

sewage plant, been there for years....

proud gonzo
9/12/2007, 12:25 AM
yeah, that's what we've been talking about.

proud gonzo
9/12/2007, 12:27 AM
:les: FECES!

Soonerus
9/12/2007, 12:29 AM
It spreads north about to the north side of Lloyd Noble...and elsewhere...it is nasty...you need north winds, which are coming...

proud gonzo
9/12/2007, 12:34 AM
Ja, ich weiss da.

dolemitesooner
9/12/2007, 12:36 AM
sie kennt....