PDA

View Full Version : The osu aggies have it wrong. Again.

KABOOKIE
9/18/2006, 10:09 PM
JHC. These people are so ****ing retarded it's hard to imagine they actually get degrees from that ****hole.

Nation to OU: Stop crying, Oklahoma

Ralph D. Russo
AP Sports Writer

There is outrage in Oklahoma.

Fans of OU feel cheated, robbed, victimized even — all over a few disputed calls that went against their beloved Sooners and Tigers in huge losses Saturday.

A little advice to those anguished souls: Get over it.

Refs don’t lose games, teams do, and your teams blew it.

First, a recap of the supposed atrocities.

The Sooners took it on the chin twice from the officials at the end of their 34-33 loss to Oregon.

Trailing by six with a little more than a minute left, the Ducks recovered an onside kick. At least that’s what the officials ruled.

It certainly looked like Oregon touched the ball before it went 10 yards, which by rule would have given it to Oklahoma.

It also appeared that the Ducks interfered with the Sooners players who were trying to field that bouncing kick within the first 10 yards, which is also against the rules.

And finally, the officials appeared to be too quick to award the ball to the Ducks when the guy who came out of the pile with the ball was a Sooner.

Bad job by the officials, and it got worse when the Sooners were flagged for pass interference moments later on a ball that might have been tipped at the line.

Even if the pass wasn’t tipped, the call was questionable.

Pac-10 commissioner Tom Hansen said the league will review both the onside kick and the pass interference.

After those two calls, Dennis Dixon found Brian Paysinger wide open behind the secondary with 46 seconds left to give Oregon the lead.

Oklahoma had one last chance and Garrett Hartley’s 44-yard field goal was blocked.

The game is already going down as one of the most infamous in Sooners history. Highway robbery!

Really?

On three occasions, the Sooners drove inside the Oregon 10 and settled for field goals.

The Ducks piled up 501 yards against an Oklahoma defense that was supposed to be one of the best in the country but is now ranked last in the Big 12.

Even Adrian Peterson knew the Sooners were in trouble if they had to rely on their defense to make a big stop.

How about this, Oklahoma? Punch in a couple of those red-zone opportunities or cover someone every now and then instead.

goingoneight
9/18/2006, 10:19 PM
How about this Oklahoma State, no one likes you, nor cares about you. Half of the nation doesn't know there is another University besides OU in Oklahoma. You get over it.

BTW, why don't you go hate on some wrestling school or something?

StoopTroup
9/18/2006, 10:22 PM
I wonder how much Pickens paid to have that guy write that?

TrophyCollector
9/18/2006, 10:23 PM
Man, that dude is angry. Maybe Eddie Sutton got drunk and crashed into his car on the same day Doug Gotlieb stole his credit cards.

Ash
9/18/2006, 10:30 PM
I wonder how much Pickens paid to have that guy write that?

If he's a poke, I'm assuming a bottle of Old Crow and a "no questions asked" night in the pens would suffice.

:oink: :stunned: :oink:

soonervet
9/18/2006, 10:34 PM
I had a buddy who said there were more people outside the stadium at boone pickens anusbowl watching our game at his tailgate than inside watching theirs...and in poke fashion they were cheering like ducks fans.

bri
9/18/2006, 10:34 PM
Man, being passed by Tulsa for "second best team in Oklahoma" has REALLY made them some cranky pandas. :D

picasso
9/18/2006, 10:37 PM
yawn. oSu should not be lecturing anyone on the game of football, ESPECIALLY OU and it's fans.

they're a small pimple on the ugly arse cheek of college football.

TrophyCollector
9/18/2006, 10:38 PM
I had a buddy who said there were more people outside the stadium at boone pickens anusbowl watching our game at his tailgate than inside watching theirs...and in poke fashion they were cheering like ducks fans.

Well ducks are farm animals so the pokes and them are related, literally.

Octavian
9/18/2006, 10:42 PM
:sigh:

I knew I'd regret clicking on this thread....

Oklahoma State football is like a fanny pack. You never think about them until you see them...and then it's just embarrassing.

soonervet
9/18/2006, 10:43 PM
None of you have lived unless you have suffered like i did and spend 4 years in stillwater getting higher ed. Brutal. Bet your *** i flew the crimson and cream. Unfortunately we took it on the chin a couple times while i was there. Its not often you get to wake up to a gentle western wind blowing in the smell of pig sh**

picasso
9/18/2006, 10:45 PM
:sigh:

I knew I'd regret clicking on this thread....

Oklahoma State football is like a fanny pack. You never think about them until you see them...and then it's just embarrassing.
hah!:D

ou4me
9/18/2006, 11:18 PM
Its not often you get to wake up to a gentle western wind blowing in the smell of pig sh**

If you live in Stillwater you do. Often.

Jewstin
9/18/2006, 11:22 PM
None of you have lived unless you have suffered like i did and spend 4 years in stillwater getting higher ed. Brutal. Bet your *** i flew the crimson and cream. Unfortunately we took it on the chin a couple times while i was there. Its not often you get to wake up to a gentle western wind blowing in the smell of pig sh**

I spent two and a half years there till I decided to switch majors and come to OU. They had the better electrical engineering program, so it seemed like the smart choice. Boy was I wrong ... education quality is subjective and being in an atmosphere you can't stand severely affects that.

Watching the Big XII championship vs. KState in the dorms with two dozen OSU fans was excruciating. :( Not to mention the two years before hand, OSU beat us ...

What a terrible campus and terrible place to live.

DarrellZero
9/18/2006, 11:39 PM
Man, that dude is angry. Maybe Eddie Sutton got drunk and crashed into his car on the same day Doug Gotlieb stole his credit cards.

spek! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/grinser/grinning-smiley-021.gif