PDA

View Full Version : I seriouslt think we win the Big XII South...

8timechamps
9/18/2006, 05:03 PM
and the Big XII title. Texas lost a lot more talent than I think they realized, and I don't see A&M or Tech being able to beat us.

I wouldn't mind ending the season in a BCS bowl. Wouldn't an Oregon rematch be nice?

8timechamps
9/18/2006, 05:04 PM
I know, it's "seriously"...I just checked the tape, and there was enough evidence to overturn the title o this thread.

SelmaBamaFan
9/18/2006, 05:05 PM
So Oregon recovered this thread?! That sucks *** :(

8timechamps
9/18/2006, 05:09 PM
Well, Patrick actually fell on it, but the mods didn't see it (or they are on the take). Either way, this thread got hosed!!!

mrowl
9/18/2006, 05:10 PM
aTm is worse than I thought.

And Tech forgot how to play offense.

Agree-ance, I think we win the Big 12.

SelmaBamaFan
9/18/2006, 05:12 PM
Should I make several new threads stating this thread got hosed?!

8timechamps
9/18/2006, 05:16 PM
Selma, as has been the case in my long time posting career here....there was so much potential in this, but the timing was just not there! THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR EFFORTS. I will go to my grave knowing that this thread got robbed!

OU Adonis
9/18/2006, 05:17 PM
The thread was locked, so you couldn't review the thread since it was blown locked.

rhombic21
9/18/2006, 05:21 PM
If our defense improves/becomes more consistent, we have a chance. But Texas is still pretty freaking good, and the trip to Missouri scares me.

8timechamps
9/18/2006, 05:24 PM
If our defense improves/becomes more consistent, we have a chance. But Texas is still pretty freaking good, and the trip to Missouri scares me.

rhombic21,
You don't know me, but let me assure you that rarely do my posts require any type of insightful reply. In most cases, a rolly-eye-thingy is your best option.

I'm stupid that way.

SelmaBamaFan
9/18/2006, 05:25 PM
Since when did you narrow your stupidity down to just that way? :rolleyes:

MRNOTDUCKS
9/18/2006, 05:26 PM
Man, I'd like for you guys to beat Texas in the RRS, but I don't think it's going to be easy for you. I don't think Texas is as great as they thought they were going to be, either. But after the first 3 games, OU isn't as good as I thought you would be. And the defense is a concern for me. I'm a little unsettled...

OK, 8TC, I fell for it. lol

8timechamps
9/18/2006, 05:28 PM
Since when did you narrow your stupidity down to just that way? :rolleyes:

See, I'm too stupid to understand yer smartz.

SelmaBamaFan
9/18/2006, 05:30 PM
Hey man, I'm not your box stuffer 'fer nuthin!

The Maestro
9/18/2006, 05:53 PM
But if we don't win the Big 12 South here's hoping that we just go ahead and finish third by a technicality in the league. And that Oregon does what I expect them to do and finish second in the Pac 10. And since the Michigan-Ohio State loser, Notre Dame, TCU or the Louisville-West Virginia loser stands a good chance of eating up the two BCS at large's...

...can you say Holiday Bowl rematch?

I can't think I would ever look more forward to a game that wasn't OU-Texas or a game for a national title more in my life! The hype nationally would be huge and the intensity would be incredible.

soonersweetie
9/18/2006, 05:57 PM
agreed Maestro, and being here in San Diego, I would be there yelling my *** off.

I hate the pac-10

RedstickSooner
9/18/2006, 06:35 PM
Well, Patrick actually fell on it, but the mods didn't see it (or they are on the take). Either way, this thread got hosed!!!

Yeah, but if you people had made better thoughts, put more effort into your posting, we wouldn't NEED the mods to save the thread, now would we??

Too soon?

Sooner_Bob
9/18/2006, 06:51 PM
I wouldn't mind ending the season in a BCS bowl. Wouldn't an Oregon rematch be nice?

Amen!!

josh09
9/18/2006, 06:56 PM
and the Big XII title. Texas lost a lot more talent than I think they realized, and I don't see A&M or Tech being able to beat us.

every analyzer on espn and everywhere else seems to think that no one will go undefeated this season. so MAYBE, just MAYBE, we can still possibly sneak into that national championship game....just a thought.

goingoneight
9/18/2006, 09:30 PM
we'll win the B12 Title, I'm thuper, cerealllllll...