PDA

View Full Version : This is how lame Oregon is...........

Sooner24
9/18/2006, 03:28 PM
They blow a freaking horn five minutes before the second half starts and beg the people to come back to their seats.

With about five minutes until the end of the first half and when we went up 33-20 it looks like the Israelites fleeing Egypt. The only time I have ever seen people running out of a stadium faster was the 2000 and 2003 Texas game.

The 40+ crowd were pretty friendly the 30- group was mostly poster children for birth control.

mdklatt
9/18/2006, 03:32 PM
They blow a freaking horn five minutes before the second half starts and beg the people to come back to their seats.

That might have worked for us in the 90's...if the horn was in O'Connell's. :mad:

jonathan222
9/18/2006, 04:51 PM
not that many people left early.... as for the OU Sooner fans I ran across, most were overweight hogs and their fat wives/girlfriends. Learn to say "I'm full!"

Harry Beanbag
9/18/2006, 04:59 PM
Did they have frisbee dogs as the halftime entertainment? If not, it still sounds better than the UCLA game experience from last year.

David Earl
9/18/2006, 05:15 PM
not that many people left early.... as for the OU Sooner fans I ran across, most were overweight hogs and their fat wives/girlfriends. Learn to say "I'm full!"

Time for your afternoon feeding little buddy. Go tell mommy you want num-nums and ask her to dig the shoe out of your bo-bo, Mmmkay?

Sooner24
9/18/2006, 05:23 PM

I rest my case.

This is just about the way all the under 30 crowd acted. What's funny I saw so many burned out dopers it wasn't funny but then I guess I shouldn't talk about Jonathans dad like that.