PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dean, you got any extra dead horses?

IB4OU2
9/18/2006, 02:33 PM
They're running out of them over on the football forum.........:D

Viking Kitten
9/18/2006, 02:37 PM
I may have one lying around somewhere. If I can find it amongst all the hookers.

There's also a joke in there somewhere about Czar, dead hookers and beating, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be the one to make it.

IB4OU2
9/18/2006, 02:41 PM
I may have one lying around somewhere. If I can find it amongst all the hookers.

There's also a joke in there somewhere about Czar, dead hookers and beating, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be the one to make it.

Is that the one that has eekorehc peej tattooed to it's side?......it'd work great I'd bet. :D

GottaHavePride
9/18/2006, 02:42 PM
Wait, are you asking if Dean has some spare dead horses, or are you asking if he has one that's EXTRA-dead? 'cause there's a slight difference... :D

IB4OU2
9/18/2006, 02:45 PM
Wait, are you asking if Dean has some spare dead horses, or are you asking if he has one that's EXTRA-dead? 'cause there's a slight difference... :D

If the extra dead one is Dean's last year vintage then it my take a while to get him into a beatable form/size......

BeetDigger
9/18/2006, 03:13 PM

Damn you. When I read the title of this, I was already to post a take off thread using dead hookers and Czar. Your post stole my thunder.

And it was gonna have five star potential, just so you know. :D

Viking Kitten
9/18/2006, 03:17 PM
Don't blame me for stealing your Thunder. Nobody can break up a happy relationship. Besides, maybe if you'd have kept your man satisfied he wouldn't have melted down like that.

bri
9/18/2006, 03:38 PM
ZANG!!!

BeetDigger
9/18/2006, 04:06 PM
Don't blame me for stealing your Thunder. Nobody can break up a happy relationship. Besides, maybe if you'd have kept your man satisfied he wouldn't have melted down like that.

I didn't let him keep dead whores around the house. I guess that should be a lesson for me. I won't make that mistake twice.

Viking Kitten
9/18/2006, 04:13 PM
I have found that relationships are all about compromise, my friend. Interestingly, a "boys will be boys" attitude about dead whores is #7 of the 29 dimensions of true compatibility.

You people are damn lucky to have my relationship expertise in this forum. I hope you realize that.

BeetDigger
9/18/2006, 04:40 PM
I have found that relationships are all about compromise, my friend. Interestingly, a "boys will be boys" attitude about dead whores is #7 of the 29 dimensions of true compatibility.

You people are damn lucky to have my relationship expertise in this forum. I hope you realize that.

I'd kiss you on the stillettos if you were here.

C&CDean
9/18/2006, 05:03 PM
I don't know about equines, but there's fixin' to be some dead noobs and assorted other dildonic plague-infested peckerheads over there pretty soon.

bri
9/18/2006, 05:45 PM
Dean, you use your mouth better than a $20 whore...

GottaHavePride
9/18/2006, 05:45 PM
Oh man, I HATE the dildonic plague. I'd better go see if Theodoric of York is in...

SelmaBamaFan
9/18/2006, 05:50 PM
Dean, you use your mouth better than a $20 whore...

eh? :eek: