PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I actually like Craig Humphries today--DOUG GOTLIEB IS A ******

The_Red_Patriot
9/18/2006, 01:58 PM
Is anyone listening to the animal.

good god there are some real haters out there

"they made a mistake"

Cmon Doug, they reviewed the play and still didnt change it.

Something is up.

picasso
9/18/2006, 02:05 PM
oSu fans would be holding a pep rally right now if they got screwed like that.

GottaHavePride
9/18/2006, 02:05 PM
:les: GERMANS BOMB PEARL HARBOR!!!!!

Theskipster
9/18/2006, 02:07 PM
Don't forget Mark Rogers stating that since OU didn't completely dominate UO that the missed calls on the onside kick don't matter.

MikeInNorman
9/18/2006, 02:13 PM
That's the way it works. You like them if they say what you are thinking, you think they are ******s if they don't agree with you. The goal is to have the like/****** ratio at 50/50. That keeps you listening, which translates into $$$$.

It's a much easier way of making a living than selling Afro Sheen. ;)

King Crimson
9/18/2006, 02:14 PM
i'd rather swallow shards of glass than listen to the Animal today.

picasso
9/18/2006, 02:22 PM
I was on the road earlier and listened a bit. Humphries has held firm.
Rodgers thinks we got screwed alright but he thinks the replay official convinced himself he was right, therefore it wasn't dishonesty.:confused:

anywho, as I was getting home some Cowboy fan jerkoff said he cheered against OU and although we got screwed, it was out fault we lost.
I agree that our D sucks and our redzone offense sucked Chuck Long-like but that late call was the game.

Taxman71
9/18/2006, 02:57 PM
Rodgers thinks we got screwed alright but he thinks the replay official convinced himself he was right, therefore it wasn't dishonesty.
Henceforth, he will be known as Mark Costanza.

wishbonesooner
9/18/2006, 03:25 PM
I don't agree with everything Boren does, but the man has been the Gov. of Okla. and a U.S. Senator. Gottlieb has been kicked off a D-1 team for stealing credit cards and been a laughingstock for being the worst shooting point guard in the history of basketball. Who is he to criticize Boren?

Widescreen
9/18/2006, 03:27 PM
The goal is to have the like/****** ratio at 50/50.
You've pretty much summed up my life, dude. :D

King Crimson
9/18/2006, 03:42 PM
Gottleib can be fairly intelligent when talking about college hoops....but should be restrained from opining on any other area of sport, life, or entertainment in public.

Taxman71
9/18/2006, 03:49 PM
Gottleib can be fairly intelligent when talking about college hoops....but should be restrained from opining on how to put on a pair of shorts properly.

Fixed.

cwood60
9/18/2006, 03:50 PM
Traber has been saying OU got screwed but tries to make a "But here's the deal...." crap. You go there you play with their officials.

BoonesFarmSooner
9/18/2006, 03:51 PM
I don't agree with everything Boren does, but the man has been the Gov. of Okla. and a U.S. Senator. Gottlieb has been kicked off a D-1 team for stealing credit cards and been a laughingstock for being the worst shooting point guard in the history of basketball. Who is he to criticize Boren?

$$$

King Crimson
9/18/2006, 04:03 PM
Fixed.

that too. point taken.

sooner969
9/18/2006, 06:16 PM
It's good Boren stood up for OU. He should be respected for not laying down and taking this like a bitch. Maybe it'll save The school from being *** raped again if they think someone's going to try to hold them accountable and I'd say Gottleib is 90% ****** and 10 dip****.