PDA

View Full Version : So I "tactfully" ask if there are any legal possibilities...

GDC
9/18/2006, 01:30 PM
since I'm not, you know, an attorney or anything, and it gets freaking locked. Thanks, I'm really getting my sponsorship $ out of that one.

GDC
9/18/2006, 01:57 PM
So, apparently we shouldn't be talking about the biggest story in Sooner football in a long time, judging by the number of threads getting locked about it on a Sooner football message board.

Hamhock
9/18/2006, 02:01 PM
the biggest story in Sooner football in a long time,

If Bomar were here, he'd either kick your *** or give you a kiss...

C&CDean
9/18/2006, 02:02 PM
Listen pal. Post your horse**** in the brazillion other threads. Saturday is over. And I'm getting an extremely short fuse with all the new threads saying the same old crap. Furthermore, starting a new thread just to bag on an admin will get you nowhere. Real fast. Dig?

GDC
9/18/2006, 03:58 PM
No, I don't dig it. A sponsor and long-time poster can't ask a legitimate question without the thread being locked and ridiculed? Mine wasn't even a duplicate of any other threads at the time.

bri
9/18/2006, 04:02 PM
Maybe we didn't ban Thunder after all...

GDC
9/18/2006, 04:02 PM
oh please...

73Easting
9/18/2006, 04:03 PM
No, I don't dig it. A sponsor and long-time poster can't ask a legitimate question without the thread being locked and ridiculed? Mine wasn't even a duplicate of any other threads at the time.

I'm with you...although my post count means nothing to many here.

I read this board often--rarely post. Doesn't mean I'm any less a concerned Sooner fan than anyone else.

Let the posts flow!

C&CDean
9/18/2006, 04:53 PM
I'm with you...although my post count means nothing to many here.

I read this board often--rarely post. Doesn't mean I'm any less a concerned Sooner fan than anyone else.

Let the posts flow!

This post is exactly why I wish there was a "test posting board for noobites." You know, a place where a person could put about 100 or so posts under their belt - and based on the quality/pond scum sucking of their posts we all did a thumbs up or a thumbs down on whether we let them stick around?

"Let the posts flow!" Dude, where in the **** did I say quit posting about the worn out OU/UO topic? I said "quit starting NEW threads." In case you're not aware, a thread is the big thing you have to click on to start a new.......thread. You can simply push the "reply to thread" button under any of the other multitude of whiner threads you want and be the "concerned Sooner fan" you really need to be.

Seriously, it is that difficult for some of you to understand?

Hamhock
9/18/2006, 04:58 PM
Did anyone see that Oklahoma/Oregon game Saturday?

Man...what a hum-dinger!!!

73Easting
9/18/2006, 05:04 PM
This post is exactly why I wish there was a "test posting board for noobites." You know, a place where a person could put about 100 or so posts under their belt - and based on the quality/pond scum sucking of their posts we all did a thumbs up or a thumbs down on whether we let them stick around?

"Let the posts flow!" Dude, where in the **** did I say quit posting about the worn out OU/UO topic? I said "quit starting NEW threads." In case you're not aware, a thread is the big thing you have to click on to start a new.......thread. You can simply push the "reply to thread" button under any of the other multitude of whiner threads you want and be the "concerned Sooner fan" you really need to be.

Seriously, it is that difficult for some of you to understand?

Semantics; get over yourself smarticus. Let the threads flow. Better?

C&CDean
9/18/2006, 05:09 PM

No, that's not better. That (letting the threads flow), my friend, might get you banned. Better?

bri
9/18/2006, 05:10 PM

Help me out here, I don't have time to do a search...are ALL of your 26 posts this annoying?

And more importantly, do you think you'll enjoy being baned? I mean, I know WE'LL enjoy it...