PDA

View Full Version : Just a thank you.

Quack 10
9/18/2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks for putting up with me on your board on and off for the past couple of years. This is one of the most enjoyable sites on the Web, and you folks are for the most part very knowledgeable, intelligent and humorous. I’m sure I’ll still lurk here, but I’ll certainly be keeping a lower profile.

I have nothing constructive to say about the game, except that I hope it doesn’t jeopardize to any future series between OU and UO, though I expect it will.

It’s been a pleasure visiting your board, and I wish all of you, and the Sooners, a terrific and successful fall.

Thanks again.

soonervegas
9/18/2006, 10:57 AM
Just lay low for about 20 days. God willing we will be over this at that time.....because there is a cure out there. :)

Soonerfan85
9/18/2006, 10:59 AM
Come back after we shoe whip Texas and all will be well in the world.

TUSooner
9/18/2006, 11:03 AM
Just don't suggest that we "get over it" or try to rationalize it for us. ;)

dougsooner
9/18/2006, 11:04 AM
I can't imagine we'll ever agree to play in Oregon again. Bad fans and crooks for refs and management....
I ain't over it as you can tell.....

BoonesFarmSooner
9/18/2006, 11:09 AM
We aren't in the mood for good Duck fans right now!

We're fired up! Send us some of your idiots for target practice!

Thanks in advance,
Boones

sooneron
9/18/2006, 11:14 AM
Yep, come back after the texas game. I think we may be in better spirits then.

proudsoonergal
9/18/2006, 11:16 AM
I'm going to pretend the game didn't happen for a moment while I say this:

I had a great time in Oregon. The weather was great, everything was beautiful, and almost everyone I talked to was very nice and friendly, thanking us for coming up to the game. (The main exception to this was a snotty girl after the game, who I wisely decided NOT to punch.) Anyway, thanks to you and all the other Duck fans that were so hospitable.

BTW - I did make it up to Pittock Mansion on Thursday, but the clouds were too heavy so there wasn't too much of a view. It was fun trying to find that place, though! :)

GrapevineSooner
9/18/2006, 11:20 AM
I have nothing constructive to say about the game, except that I hope it doesn’t jeopardize to any future series between OU and UO, though I expect it will.

It’s been a pleasure visiting your board, and I wish all of you, and the Sooners, a terrific and successful fall.

Thanks again.
You're welcome.

Though if this does jeopardize any future regular season meetings, I think you know who to blame. ;)

freshchris05
9/18/2006, 11:36 AM
You're welcome.

Though if this does jeopardize any future regular season meetings, I think you know who to blame. ;)

the fightin' zebras of walnut creek...?

TheUnnamedSooner
9/18/2006, 11:57 AM
Just lay low for about 20 days. God willing we will be over this at that time.....because there is a cure out there. :)

Yep, I call it beer. Lots of it