PDA

View Full Version : 2006: Punk Rock Football

44BluesExplosion
9/18/2006, 09:57 AM
I've always been anamored by the early days of Punk Rock. These guys would go out and do their thing with no regard for their environment. You don't like my music? FU. You don't think we sound good? FU.

A win is a win fellas... And we beat Oregon. We are 3 and 0. The national media doesn't agree? F them. Oregon doesn't agree? F them. This isn't their season... It's OURS! And we need to be focused on being undefeated... Not for a national title, not for a big 12 title, but for us...

And you know what? After watching us play on Saturday, for the first time this year I feel like we might have a shot.

Texas is in trouble.

sooneron
9/18/2006, 09:59 AM
If we beat Ore, shouldn't we be 3-0?

bstuff1979
9/18/2006, 10:05 AM
I like this, I like this alot. The University may not be able to start saying, "yeah, so what. we're 3-0", but I'd love it if there's an asterix. As for fans, if OU somehow manages to win out I say undefeated.

boomersooner28
9/18/2006, 10:07 AM
We haven't been beat yet!

Woohoo!

Undefeated!

MarylandSooner
9/18/2006, 10:20 AM
I think on Saturday at the game the fans should start chanting 3-0, 3-0 and as many people as possible has signs that read as such. I am driving from Maryland to this game and I know I will have one.