PDA

View Full Version : I don't care what religion you are

MamaMia
9/18/2006, 09:00 AM
...anyone who hurts a nun is going to hell, and if there is no real hell, then I'll make one for them in my heaven. :mad:

OklahomaTuba
9/18/2006, 09:31 AM
That is the most digusting thing I have ever seen. These people are f'kn animals. These people devote their entire lives to serving The Lord and helping the poor, and this is how they get treated.

An elderly nun for Gods sake.

MamaMia
9/18/2006, 09:40 AM
That is the most digusting thing I have ever seen. These people are f'kn animals. These people devote their entire lives to serving The Lord and helping the poor, and this is how they get treated.

An elderly nun for Gods sake.Even though I just had sinus surgery, I cried all day. My heart is totally broken. :(

PhxSooner
9/18/2006, 09:54 AM
Not only that, they did it from behind. What barbaric cowards.

C&CDean
9/18/2006, 10:14 AM
But, but, but Islam is a religion of peace......

OklahomaTuba
9/18/2006, 10:20 AM
But, but, but Islam is a religion of peace......
Heh.

I guess so, if one just ignores what the Koran says, what the Imams say on a daily basis, and the actions of the followers in the name of Islam.

OklahomaTuba
9/18/2006, 10:22 AM
DUBAI (Reuters) - An Iraqi militant group led by al Qaeda vowed a war against the “worshippers of the cross” in response to a recent speech by Pope Benedict on Islam that sparked anger across the Muslim world.

“We tell the worshipper of the cross (the Pope) that you and the West will be defeated, as is the case in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya,” said an Internet statement by the Mujahideen Shura Council, an umbrella group led by Iraq’s branch of al Qaeda.

“We shall break the cross and spill the wine. ... God will (help) Muslims to conquer Rome. ... God enable us to slit their throats, and make their money and descendants the bounty of the mujahideen,” said the statement.http://www.swissinfo.org/eng/international/ticker/detail/Jihad_vowed_over_Pope_s_speech.html?siteSect=143&sid=7074701&cKey=1158577062000

I_SMELL_FEAR
9/18/2006, 11:05 AM
I find it amazing that there are people that think peace is an option with the muslim world.

SCOUT
9/18/2006, 11:19 AM
“We tell the worshipper of the cross (the Pope) that you and the West will be defeated, as is the case in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chechnya,” said an Internet statement by the Mujahideen Shura Council, an umbrella group led by Iraq’s branch of al Qaeda.

“We shall break the cross and spill the wine. ... God will (help) Muslims to conquer Rome. ... God enable us to slit their throats, and make their money and descendants the bounty of the mujahideen,” said the statement.

This seems like an odd way of trying to disprove a statement claiming that your religion was violent.

handcrafted
9/18/2006, 12:11 PM
Any of you who even THINK about equating Christianity with Islam in the future should be perma-baned. That is all.

85Sooner
9/18/2006, 12:26 PM
Maybe a few of our population who don't seem to get it, will start to realize really who this is we are in a war with. I still say it is gonna take a couple of very large explosions to get the point accross that we are not going to tolerate this crap much longer.

handcrafted
9/18/2006, 12:46 PM
...anyone who hurts a nun is going to hell, and if there is no real hell, then I'll make one for them in my heaven. :mad:

Don't worry, there is a real Hell and the Islamo-fascists are going there. So there's no need to try to do God's job for Him. :)

The Muslims are, and always were, destined to reap the benefits of God's grace without acknowledging His truth. The Muslim world was once the height of civilization while Europe was languishing in the Dark Ages. Even now they possess great wealth and resources, yet they are unable to think rationally about the disconnect between what their religion teaches and what is morally correct. They cannot live before God, they must attempt to hide the reality of their actions behind half-truths and blustery threatening speeches.

And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before you!” 19 God said, “No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his offspring after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. But I will establish my covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this time next year.”

-Genesis 17:18-21

OCUDad
9/18/2006, 01:20 PM
It’s getting hard to take Islam seriously as any kind of religion any more. Where is the outrage from Muslims who aren’t committing atrocities? Their silence is deafening.

PhilTLL
9/18/2006, 02:31 PM
And people wonder what makes irreligion so appealing. The tool that allows one to say "**** all THAT crazy ****..."

Okla-homey
9/18/2006, 03:05 PM
May we please start with the low-yield nuclear devices now? Just a couple 100KT airbursts to get their attention. At prayer time when they're all watching. pretty please.?

Kels
9/18/2006, 04:01 PM
It has happened before, unfortunately. The Japanese beheaded nuns and priests on Buna Beach in New Guniea during World War II. The Viet Cong made it a regular practice to assassinate nuns and priests in Vietnam. The Simbas and the Mau Mau's killed missionaries and nuns and priests in the Congo and Kenya. Remember the three American nuns who were raped and killed in El Salvador in 1980 by government troops?

In my own denomination, three staff members of a Christian hospital in Jibla, Yemen were murdered because they were seen as an affront to Islam. The gunman explained why he felt that he must kill the Americans as soon as possible. His wife had gone to the hospital for medical help, and she came home and told her husband that she had never been treated with such compassion and love before, especially from Christians. The gunman knew that if he did not kill these people, that Islam would be threatened.

I said after 9/11 that we would not win a war with Islam. I still believe it. Our pluralistic society does not understand how Islam began, how it thinks, and how it works. Whether it is politically incorrect or not, this is a spiritual issue for Muslims and the West, not geo-political.

Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet with over 1 billion adherents.

Anything can happen, only time will tell.