PDA

View Full Version : INSIDE the MIND of a SO PROGRESSIVE(Volume 2)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/17/2006, 11:36 PM
Cuckoo ignoramus extremus (familiarly known as “moonbat” or “flat-out loon”)

Any of a number of scavenging, highly aggressive species best known for its loud and shrill cry and tendency to overreact to actual or perceived danger or opposition.

Range: Found all over the world.
Camouflage: Attempts to disguise itself as a “patriot,” but the disguise rarely stands up to scrutiny.
Vocalization: Mating call and song of aggression are identical – “neener neener neener.”
Variations: Presents as two warring species: left-eared or right-eared. Each species exhibits total inability to accept input from any direction other than the side on which its single ear is located.
Defining characteristics: Blind belief that it is in sole possession of “the facts.” Conviction that any view other than its own is not only incorrect, but dangerous. Always presents as part of the problem, not the solution. Highly territorial. Hugely hypocritical; usually displays all the behaviors it purports to despise. No color perception – sees the world in black and white.
Examples: Cindy Sheehan, Oklahoma Tuba, Hugo Chavez, Jerk, Osama bin Laden, william favor
Presented by OCUDad, 9/17/06, 5:39 PM

OCUDad
9/17/2006, 11:45 PM
Thank you for proving my point.

GottaHavePride
9/17/2006, 11:49 PM
Cuckoo ignoramus extremus (familiarly known as “moonbat” or “flat-out loon”)

Any of a number of scavenging, highly aggressive species best known for its loud and shrill cry and tendency to overreact to actual or perceived danger or opposition.

Range: Found all over the world.
Camouflage: Attempts to disguise itself as a “patriot,” but the disguise rarely stands up to scrutiny.
Vocalization: Mating call and song of aggression are identical – “neener neener neener.”
Variations: Presents as two warring species: left-eared or right-eared. Each species exhibits total inability to accept input from any direction other than the side on which its single ear is located.
Defining characteristics: Blind belief that it is in sole possession of “the facts.” Conviction that any view other than its own is not only incorrect, but dangerous. Always presents as part of the problem, not the solution. Highly territorial. Hugely hypocritical; usually displays all the behaviors it purports to despise. No color perception – sees the world in black and white.
Examples: Cindy Sheehan, Oklahoma Tuba, Hugo Chavez, Jerk, Osama bin Laden, william favor
Presented by OCUDad, 9/17/06, 5:39 PM

Sounds like a bang-on accurate description, judging from the existence of this thread. Nicely spotted, OCUdad.

9/17/2006, 11:51 PM
Thank you for proving my point.no problem.

KaiserSooner
9/18/2006, 12:01 AM
I just want to thank william favor, yet again, for drudging up yet another accurate characterization by a fellow Soonerfans poster.

KaiserSooner
9/18/2006, 12:04 AM
And by the way...

Geez, I bet you wish it was you that offered up those astute comments.

Yer damn right I wish I had offered up those comments on Tuba. What Octavian said was brilliantly dead on.

9/18/2006, 12:12 AM
Just out of curiosity, don't sometimes people get baned for the name-calling like that indulged in by OCUDad?

OCUDad
9/18/2006, 12:14 AM
If they don't get baned for calling people who disagree with them "treasonous" or "giving aid and comfort to the enemy," then I would hope they don't get baned for satire, willy.

9/18/2006, 12:18 AM
If they don't get baned for calling people who disagree with them "treasonous" or "giving aid and comfort to the enemy," then I would hope they don't get baned for satire, willy.Comparing conservatives to Osama Bin Laden and Hugo Chavez is real cute(and smart).

OCUDad
9/18/2006, 12:20 AM
OK, I have no more time for this. Somebody who speaks Moronese please explain the difference between "conservative" and "extremist" to this clown. Further discourse in English is useless.

GottaHavePride
9/18/2006, 12:28 AM
Comparing conservatives to Osama Bin Laden and Hugo Chavez is real cute(and smart).

He also compared you to Cindy Sheehan - extreme on the total other side of the spectrum.

9/18/2006, 12:31 AM
OK, I have no more time for this. Somebody who speaks Moronese please explain the difference between "conservative" and "extremist" to this clown. Further discourse in English is useless.There ya go. Self-baning for the insults "moron" and "clown".(at least you didn't call me a "moran")....Buh-bye.

proud gonzo
9/18/2006, 12:44 AM
right now i'm very happy I missed whatever led up to all this tripe. yay for me!

proud gonzo
9/18/2006, 12:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/TheAdamCK/omfgyay.jpg