PDA

View Full Version : Message I received at youtube.com

booomer
9/17/2006, 04:54 PM
i dont understand why your being such a sore loser about the Duck game, you won the bowl game last year. Oklahoma have had wins in the past where calls have gone there way. There were plenty of no-calls that went Oklahomas way earier in the game so dont complain. The thing you need to look at is that there is NO conclusive angle that shows the ball was touched before ten yarrds, it was originally assumed, but when you look at it closer it is actually inconlusive evidance. And the Pass Interferance call, i bet you didn't see the tip before the commentator pointed it out. But when the chips are down, the statement "Oklahoma have had wins in the past where calls have gone there way." sums it up.

:rolleyes:

Not only does he need to bone up a little on typing skills, spelling, and sentence structure, but what a complete tool!

I want the Sooners to win, but I don't want it handed to them (or taken away) by a group of biased authorities!

JediSooner
9/17/2006, 05:02 PM
That guy must be as blind as the refs! Even if there wasn't conclusive video evidence to overturn that call (which there was), Allen Patrick recovered the kick anyway.

As for the tipped pass/interference call, who cares if we didn't see it as it happened? The refs didn't... they had the opportunity to see it on replay and STILL didn't see it!!

85Sooner
9/17/2006, 05:03 PM
Kick the Sh1t outtra him.

noobalicious
9/17/2006, 05:03 PM
The more I watch that video the sicker I become...time to take a break from rewatching it.

fadada1
9/17/2006, 05:07 PM
heh. first thing i said on the pass interference... whilst looking at a TV that was AT LEAST 40 feet away was, "that pass was tipped."

no wait, i said THAT PASS WAS TIPPED!!!!!

StoopTroup
9/17/2006, 05:08 PM
Duckfans are like kids who get caught stealing candy at a convenience store.

They grab the candy run out of the store...eat the candy and then someone asks them if they stole the candy and they say "No". We tell them we know they did it and they say "Where's Your evidence?".

We show them the in-store video and they say..."Where's your evidence?"

We'll never get our candy back...and they are to young to prosecute even though what they did was a felony.

David Earl
9/17/2006, 05:08 PM
That comments was prolly from a Pac 10 official.

booomer
9/17/2006, 06:56 PM
I've been getting similar messages all day, but this one was by far the stupidest!

AlabamaSooner
9/17/2006, 07:18 PM
I can honestly say that I saw the tip during live play as well. I thought it might have been tipped enough that I yelled, "Gimme a pick!".

Widescreen
9/17/2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I saw the tip live too. When the flag came out, I said "Well, one of the officials will see it was tipped and pick up the flag." I guess they didn't. :rolleyes:

swardboy
9/17/2006, 07:36 PM
I saw the tip and was astounded the pass got anywhere near a receiver....

SoonerMachine
9/17/2006, 08:59 PM
What games have we won because of last minute (incorrect) officiating?

sooner969
9/17/2006, 11:57 PM
That guy has to be the offspring of one of those refs who noodled his sister. What a dip****.

freshchris05
9/18/2006, 12:00 AM
The more I watch that video the sicker I become...time to take a break from rewatching it.

yeah i know what u mean but i keep watching it.. its like the kennedy assassination, i also got this as my wallpaper....http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2122&d=1158545073

mainly just p*sses me off but i just keep looking

Texas Golfer
9/18/2006, 02:14 AM
That guy must be as blind as the refs! Even if there wasn't conclusive video evidence to overturn that call (which there was), Allen Patrick recovered the kick anyway.

As for the tipped pass/interference call, who cares if we didn't see it as it happened? The refs didn't... they had the opportunity to see it on replay and STILL didn't see it!!

He's not blind. He's being dishonest. He can't really believe what he's saying. He knows how it really went down but merely trying to justify their gift.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/18/2006, 06:33 AM
What games have we won because of last minute (incorrect) officiating?Bubba, it seems to me they only take them away-not give 'em to us.