PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Media

TXBOOMER
9/17/2006, 04:31 PM
The honeymoon is over!

Ask Bob what the plan is to right this ship. I don't think we have ever been this badly ranked on all phases of D after 3 games.

Rushing D: 94th in NCAA
Passing D: 96th in NCAA
Pass Efficiency D: 82nd in NCAA
Total D: 97th in NCAA
Scoring D: 75th in NCAA
P.S. Thanks for the numbers Trophy Collector.

tanjou
9/17/2006, 04:37 PM
firebobstoops.info

Worst coach ever. Why did we hire him in the first place?

God.

TXBOOMER
9/17/2006, 04:39 PM
firebobstoops.info

Worst coach ever. Why did we hire him in the first place?

God.

Not what I'm saying idiot. I'm saying ask him a ****ing question. Instead of kissing his ***!

CrimsonChampion
9/17/2006, 04:47 PM
I think a few people need to sit back and try to remember what went on in the 90s, shut their mouth, and appreciate the fact that we have one of the best coaches in college football. We've lost several offensive coordinators, several defensive coordinators, and a whole lot of talent to the pros in bunches. We were the 3rd youngest team in all of ncaa D1 football last season and Coach took us from 2-3 to winning 7 straight, if you wanna consider the tech screw job a win, and also a big win against a highly ranked Oregan team. We took a blow early with the Bomar and Quinn situation so we had to scurry around and try to get stuff together, which I honestly believe we're on the right track now. Oklahoma proved that they can play at a highly intense level, in an extremely hostile environment, AND WIN. Unfortunatly we lost this game due to a few questionable calls, but we proved we can play just as NASTY as the next team.

So everyone that's on the hate Bob Stoops bandwagon, keep it to yourselves idiots, you're just wrong and that's all there is to it.

TXBOOMER
9/17/2006, 04:53 PM
When the defense is ranked in the top 50 I'll get off his ***. Every single time we lose a game and someone questions what is happening someone says "Remember the nineties" **** the nineties. The future is right now!

85Sooner
9/17/2006, 05:02 PM
i WANNA SEE THE PRESS RELEASE THE NAMES OF THE OFFICIALS on the field and in the replay booth, with their family members names, addresses phone numbers and any medication they may be taking

CrimsonChampion
9/17/2006, 05:07 PM
When the defense is ranked in the top 50 I'll get off his ***. Every single time we lose a game and someone questions what is happening someone says "Remember the nineties" **** the nineties. The future is right now!You just need to calm down and look at what we did last year, I believe we were 3rd against the run in the nation. Yes, the future is now, and we still have a young a$$ team that can only get better as it plays. We have DOMINATED the second half of each game so far this season, and I saw a great defensive effort in the second against Oregan, enough so that I feel like we can compete with anyone in the nation.
I'm just glad it's only a few fans that are already calling for Stoops' head, it makes me sick that anyone would even consider that. We lost all our secondary to graduation or to the pros before the '04 season, then lost our offensive line, quarterback, recievers, linemen and linebackers to graduation or the pros before the '05 season. We started ugly last year, finished strong. This year we've started slow but not exactly ugly, just questionable for OU standards, then we answered those questions at Oregan, we played tough *** second half defense, we dominated both sides of the ball. We just have to learn how to seperate ourselves a little more in the 1st half of these games and we'll be on our way back to big hardware.

David Earl
9/17/2006, 05:10 PM
People, chill and be civil.