PDA

View Full Version : any official word yet?

fadada1
9/17/2006, 02:48 PM
been trying to find any statements that may have been put out - no luck. was wondering in the ncaa or pac10 officials had said anything of substance. but i suppose they're taking the day off... much like yesterday.

OUHOMER
9/17/2006, 02:52 PM
Dont think it matters, I mean what are they going to say. We fired all the officals(even tho that would be a start). We still lose the game, D had a chance to stop it but they didint.

KingDavid
9/17/2006, 02:57 PM
been trying to find any statements that may have been put out - no luck. was wondering in the ncaa or pac10 officials had said anything of substance. but i suppose they're taking the day off... much like yesterday.

Actually, I already posted their official statement:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78231

;)

fadada1
9/17/2006, 03:05 PM
Dont think it matters, I mean what are they going to say. We fired all the officals(even tho that would be a start). We still lose the game, D had a chance to stop it but they didint.
no, it may not change the outcome of the game, but it would be nice to see if someone would be held accountable. it would be nice, if just once, somebody would admit to screwing up instead of hiding behind "being politically correct" (if you will). i'm tired of the everyday actions, in every facet of life, being swept under the rug because "we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings".

somebody should lose their job over this one.

jrsooner
9/17/2006, 03:18 PM
Dont think it matters, I mean what are they going to say. We fired all the officals(even tho that would be a start). We still lose the game, D had a chance to stop it but they didint.In the real world it's called a post mortem. You review the incident, find out what went wrong, and then fix it.

OUHOMER
9/17/2006, 03:27 PM
In the real world it's called a post mortem. You review the incident, find out what went wrong, and then fix it.
But will they admit it or not. I say NOT, they wont say anything, so we will never know if its been fixed