PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Sooners

ADs_Agent
9/17/2006, 01:42 PM
Let's pick our heads up after the tragedy in Oregon, and get ready for the massacre we are going to put on Middle Tenn. We still are going to win the Big XII and we still are going to a BCS bowl.

oufan1
9/17/2006, 01:43 PM
If we do win the Big 12 that will only make this crap even worse

MamaMia
9/17/2006, 01:57 PM
Our season has been unfairly damaged. Its hard for me to get motivated at the moment. I hope the players aren't as discouraged as I am. :O

AlabamaSooner
9/17/2006, 03:20 PM
Let's pick our heads up after the tragedy in Oregon, and get ready for the massacre we are going to put on Middle Tenn. We still are going to win the Big XII and we still are going to a BCS bowl.

I agree...while I'm just as furious as the next guy about what happened yesterday, we've got to move on. We've still got a lot left to accomplish. I know, I know..."but if we win out, we'll get screwed out of the national championship". That might be true, but there's NOTHING we can do about it so don't worry about things you can't change. Let's get behind our Sooners and push them to a Big 12 title, while demolishing Texas along the way (time to make things normal again). Boomer Sooner!

boomrsoonr
9/17/2006, 03:36 PM
Yep, time to move on and prove that we're better than most see us as. This team will continue to improve every week. Mistakes will be addressed. Dumbass issues like false start penalties will be addressed. And defensive issues will be addressed also. Venables isn't dumb, and he's very much motivated. I believe we'll take care of business if the talent is truly there to do so. And when we're 11-1 going into the bowl games, we can hope our next opponent will be the Ducks again. You can bet the outcome will be much different in a second meeting, and something every **** yellow clad person in the world would fear.

ADs_Agent
9/17/2006, 04:26 PM
11-1 still ends with a BCS win