PDA

View Full Version : I would like President Boren, Joe C, and Coach Stoop to.....

boomersoonerdude
9/17/2006, 01:01 PM
Take this game off our record book... and never schedule another game with the F--king PAC-10. We got robbed in daylight by their conference.... The PAC-10 f--king refs are on an agenda..... The whole freaking conference is on an agenda.....and the NCAA officials are blind if they're not gonna do anything about this.

Beat the Sh-t out of Texas

oufan1
9/17/2006, 01:32 PM
They just need to switch out athletic unifrom contract to Addidas or something

Spike
9/17/2006, 08:28 PM
Affirmative on the dump NIKE sentiment. As for not scheduling P-10 games anymore...nah. I hope Joe C. and Stoops are p*ssed enough we start scheduling all of our non-conference games with them. Let's go whip some dirty hippie a$$.

boomersoonerdude
9/17/2006, 10:12 PM
It'll be nice if OU could file a big lawsuit against the PAC-10. After all, this could cause OKlahoma and the Big XII conference million of dollars.

Snrfn4ever08
9/17/2006, 10:15 PM
Affirmative on the dump NIKE sentiment. As for not scheduling P-10 games anymore...nah. I hope Joe C. and Stoops are p*ssed enough we start scheduling all of our non-conference games with them. Let's go whip some dirty hippie a$$.
I agree we should dump Nike, but for different reasons. With the roll Nike's on, it's only a matter of time that our uniforms are pink with yellow lettering. I hate Nike.:rolleyes:

badger
9/17/2006, 10:20 PM
I'm sure the things Sooner fans would LIKE those guys to do would fill Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.

StoopTroup
9/17/2006, 10:28 PM
We need more Pac-10 games IMO.

And....Notre Dame too.

Snrfn4ever08
9/17/2006, 10:30 PM
I agree we need some more Pac-10 games. We have some revenge to exact on some of those fools.;)

rhombic21
9/17/2006, 10:33 PM
I think both Stoops and Joe C have handled the situation about as well as possible.

If they go out and throw a tantrum, or do childish things like refuse to acknowledge the game, then the story becomes about us and how we're sore losers.

And I don't think we stop playing Pac 10 opponents either. We've been screwed over by our own Big 12 refs before too, and nobody says that we ought to stop playing Big 12 teams.

Intersectional games are good for the program, the fans, and the sport in general. I hope that we continue to try and schedule an aggressive schedule against top teams from other regions.

Snrfn4ever08
9/17/2006, 10:37 PM
At least we all know that the Pac-1 is mostly full of a bunch of pansies. If you can't beat us, you might as well cheat us.:D

boomersoonerdude
9/17/2006, 11:06 PM
I agree we should dump Nike, but for different reasons. With the roll Nike's on, it's only a matter of time that our uniforms are pink with yellow lettering. I hate Nike.:rolleyes:

Talking about uniform, what is going on with our uniform this year????

Texas Golfer
9/17/2006, 11:11 PM
I'm not opposed to playing Pac-10 teams. I'm opposed to playing Pac-10 teams with Pac-10 refs. They've proven their dishonesty and their biasness.

If OU schedules another Pac-10 game with their refs, the AD and the HC should be fired!