PDA

View Full Version : Still not over it at all

freshchris05
9/17/2006, 12:24 PM
and not only am i not over it im unreasonably not over it... i got plastered last night... did it help? nope... i wish hellfire and brimstone to be rained down upon oregon... do they deserve that? did we deserve to get screwed? i'm p*ssed i feel we should round up all the players and coaches at nike u, f*ck it get the swim team too, lock them in aushcwitz stadium and burn the muthaf*cker down... video tape it, send it to the pac-10 and tell them they might want to add fresno state now to stay at 10 or thrown in utah as well and be like the big 10 and think 11 is 10... im ****ed im hung over im sad and i feel like destroying something beautiful... no one man or team or whatever is above the law, take their asses to court and johnnie cochran wont be there to spare the lynch mob (r.i.p.)... this sport is getting about as dirty as baseball...

i'm hungry

freshchris05
9/17/2006, 12:32 PM
and another thing way off subject, i dunno if this has been mentioned yet but... anyone else tired of announcers calling paul thompson, charles thompson?? thats f*cked up, another way to hold us down... u know they are doin that sh*t on purpose...

mdklatt
9/17/2006, 12:37 PM
i got plastered last night

And again this morning, I'm guessing.

freshchris05
9/17/2006, 12:40 PM
it iwas around 5 when i stopped