PDA

View Full Version : New Rovian conspiracy raised...

Okla-homey
9/17/2006, 12:15 PM
Heard a d00d on one of the Sunday news show opine that gas prices are being driven down because the international oil cartel/skull&bones society/freemasons/illuminati doesn't want the Dems to make hay with it during the mid-terms this November and regain control of the House of Representatives.

Whatever...all I know is gas is flirting with dropping under 2 bucks a gallon and me likey.:D

SicEmBaylor
9/17/2006, 03:56 PM
No such condemnation or grand conspiracy theories were ever, at any point prior or after the election, at Sen. Kerry as they were against Gov. Bush.

The idea of Skull and Bones having the power to influence international gas prices is so rediculously absurd that it warrants no real responsible.

I do believe Skull and Bones is a power organization, but in the sense that it is in a position to assist its members in attaining success at whatever industry they pursuit. And there's nothing wrong with that at all. I don't believe for a minute there's some master director issuing orders and directives to its former members.

usmc-sooner
9/17/2006, 03:59 PM
actually it's because me and my Fraternal Order of Elks.