PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Game of the Week

BigHouseDon
9/17/2006, 11:17 AM
:mad: Since we had a party going on at my place celebrating (instead of mourning) the events in South Bend. I didn't really pay attention to the "miracle" comeback at Oregon. Espn is nice enough to broadcast what they consider to be the game of the week. Seen in the somewhat bleary eyed light of a new day, I can say you guys were ROBBED. Flat out had a game stolen for you. The zebras should have been wearing masks and holding guns. I can't recall ever seeing so many bullsh!t calls in a row. Unfortunately the most you will get might be an apology, from who ever is in charge of PAC10 officials. I wouldn't hold my breath on that though. I know its a small consolation to have my sympathies instead of a W but its all I have to give. Maybe you will get lucky and get a rematch in a bowl game. I will be expecting a good old fashioned woodshed game if a rematch happens.

Good Luck,

BHD

josh09
9/17/2006, 11:22 AM
i would gladly accept an apology, because then the whole nation would probably know that we were robbed.

sooneron
9/17/2006, 11:25 AM
:mad: Since we had a party going on at my place celebrating (instead of mourning) the events in South Bend. I didn't really pay attention to the "miracle" comeback at Oregon. Espn is nice enough to broadcast what they consider to be the game of the week. Seen in the somewhat bleary eyed light of a new day, I can say you guys were ROBBED. Flat out had a game stolen for you. The zebras should have been wearing masks and holding guns. I can't recall ever seeing so many bullsh!t calls in a row. Unfortunately the most you will get might be an apology, from who ever is in charge of PAC10 officials. I wouldn't hold my breath on that though. I know its a small consolation to have my sympathies instead of a W but its all I have to give. Maybe you will get lucky and get a rematch in a bowl game. I will be expecting a good old fashioned woodshed game if a rematch happens.

Good Luck,

BHD

Good jorb on schooling the catholics, btw.

Rogue
9/17/2006, 11:29 AM
GOTW? You've gotta be ****ting me!

OKC-SLC
9/17/2006, 11:34 AM
I want to play the Oregon phags in the Holiday Bowl (or pre-NC Fiesta)

OUmillenium
9/17/2006, 01:01 PM
With it being the game of the week, many media voters/coaches can watch the end and see we got screwed. Should keep us from falling in the polls a bit. Unless they notice that Oregon went through our overrated D 2 times in 3 minutes like a hot knife through butter.

Jackal
9/17/2006, 01:24 PM
If the Sooners manage to win the rest of their games this season, the last thing I would want is to play Oregon again or any Pac-10 team. As long as their officials are involved then there is a chance we would just get screwed again. As far as I am concerned, we defeated Oregon. The university of Oklahoma should officially record this game as 33-27 victory in their books and with the backing of the Big 12 as a whole would help.

As stated above, if we finish undefeated........we have every right to argue to play for the national championship.