PDA

View Full Version : How many calls have you seen overturned?

Eddie Money
9/17/2006, 09:27 AM
I haven't been able to watch a whole lot of College Football lately, but in the games that I have seen since the replay has been allowed, I cannot recall any time when the replay booth overturned a bad call on the field. Do you guys remember any instance when the call on the field has been overturned?

Especially if the guy in the replay booth is a Ref, or closely associated with refs. They may just be hesitant to tell their buddies they are wrong. I know it happens in the NFL all the time, but I don't remember it happening in College.

I think this whole mess is a mix of home cooking / the replay booth guy doesn't have the cajones to step up and overturn a call / and the guys on the field are retarded *********s who just blew it. I am not sold on the Nike conspiracy just yet...

1991SOONER
9/17/2006, 09:57 AM
The ONLY one I remember is the tech game last year when tech thought they made a touchdown and the guy bobbled it out of his hands. The camera was right there in his face so there was no denying that it wasn't a touchdown, and given that refs and given tech 986 calls during that game, they decided to give us that one. Boy were those refs nice:rolleyes:

That replay system is a JOKE.