PDA

View Full Version : Duck Coach on Sunday morning

Soonerus
9/17/2006, 09:05 AM
He says despite his appearance metamorphosis he still feels good about STEALING a victory from OU Saturday...reportedly he was taking his Sunday morning "Duck" when photographed...

http://www.gorilla-haven.org/ghphotos/snowf2.jpg

Rogue
9/17/2006, 09:09 AM
Belotti coached a good game. Wasn't his fault.

DrZaius
9/17/2006, 09:49 AM

True all Oregeon did was play. The PAC fu**** 10 stole this from us. All Oregeon did was play. They don't make the calls.

Rogue
9/17/2006, 09:54 AM
Although Belotti WAS surprisingly confident...
http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/gamecenter/recap/NCAAF_20060916_OK@OR

"I noticed some people leaving," Bellotti said. "I saw 10-15 fans walking out and I thought, `They're going to be really made when we come back and win."

stoopified
9/17/2006, 10:03 AM
Belotti coached a good game. Wasn't his fault.True but that doesn't stop us as fans from being perfectly irrational and blaming everyone in the state of Oregon for the biggest heist since Brinks.Hell they don't even have to live in Oregon,I blame everybody who has ever even been to Oregon.See how that irrationality thing works?

Soonerus
9/17/2006, 10:19 AM
True but that doesn't stop us as fans from being perfectly irrational and blaming everyone in the state of Oregon for the biggest heist since Brinks.Hell they don't even have to live in Oregon,I blame everybody who has ever even been to Oregon.See how that irrationality thing works?

I am with you at this point...

Jello Biafra
9/17/2006, 10:22 AM

don't give a ****. he's just as much to blame now. i know he's watched the film on it by now and the fact that he hasn't formally apologized puts him in with the refs.

tulsaoilerfan
9/17/2006, 10:59 AM
well, putting Brady Leaf into the game when Dixon was carving us up wasn't a move of Einstenien dimensions :D

okienole3
9/17/2006, 11:00 AM
this **** ****ing ****es me off. i would have punched one of those ****ing ***** *** hippy bastards in the face if I had been in Eugene. **** oregon, **** the pac-10.

zeke
9/17/2006, 11:36 AM
this **** ****ing ****es me off. i would have punched one of those ****ing ***** *** hippy bastards in the face if I had been in Eugene. **** oregon, **** the pac-10.

I agree 100 ****** ******* %

oufan1
9/17/2006, 12:54 PM
don't give a ****. he's just as much to blame now. i know he's watched the film on it by now and the fact that he hasn't formally apologized puts him in with the refs.
Agreed.

noobalicious
9/17/2006, 12:59 PM
Belotti is a tool of epic proportions.