PDA

View Full Version : I'll tell you something else about the refs...

TripleOption14
9/17/2006, 08:58 AM
They're DAMN lucky DAMN lucky they live in the USA!!! If this would have happened in some other countries these guys would be dead already!! Especially the replay official! Man, i'd like to meet that guy shgeez...:rolleyes:

DrZaius
9/17/2006, 09:05 AM
THEY ARE COMPLETE HORSE A**'s

Eddie Money
9/17/2006, 09:41 AM
For their sake, I'm glad they don't live in Oklahoma. And what DrZaius said, too.

birddog
9/17/2006, 10:46 AM
my wife is chinese and she doesn't have a grasp of the "tame" sports culture in the us.
after the game she said, "don't worry, someone will shoot him, right?". i had to explain that it doesn't work like that around here.
at this point, all i want is for the refs to apologize, and to be fired. millions of people saw what happened but the 2 or 3 that count couldn't see it that way, for whatever reason. i still don't get it. and i never will.

TripleOption14
9/17/2006, 10:57 AM
my wife is chinese and she doesn't have a grasp of the "tame" sports culture in the us.
after the game she said, "don't worry, someone will shoot him, right?". i had to explain that it doesn't work like that around here.
at this point, all i want is for the refs to apologize, and to be fired. millions of people saw what happened but the 2 or 3 that count couldn't see it that way, for whatever reason. i still don't get it. and i never will.

That's funny!!! Man, what could they possibly have seen in that replay?!?! My God everytime i think about it..... oh well!!

OKC-SLC
9/17/2006, 10:58 AM
"don't worry, someone will shoot him, right?"
That sentence is the only one I've heard over the last 18 hours that completely encompasses what I'm feeling.

wifespek