PDA

View Full Version : I can't sleep

1stTimeCaller
9/17/2006, 03:24 AM
I thought about getting drunk but then I decided not to. I've been getting more depressed as the hours tick by. This is a first for me. I usually never get too emotionally involved with what the OU football team does or doesn't do.

I didn't even get super ****ed off when we got hosed at Tech or when we sent the JV to play TCU last year.

For some reason this loss really bothers me and I cannot explain why it had affected me the way that it has.

Say la vee.
That's french for 'oh f*cking well'.

In case you dent know. ;)

Blue
9/17/2006, 03:43 AM
For some reason this loss really bothers me and I cannot explain why it had affected me the way that it has.

Cause we got freakin Jobbed!?! Cause you're a Sooner Fan!?! Cause you're an American!?! Cause you have a sense of right and wrong!?! CAUSE YOU'RE HUMAN!!?!!

SelmaBamaFan
9/17/2006, 03:47 AM
Does this mean you have reconsidered your decision on getting drunk?

Jerk
9/17/2006, 04:27 AM
I can't sleep either.

I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT NO MORE!

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2146/madij8.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
9/17/2006, 05:09 AM
I keep seeing yellow flags in my dreams.

NormanPride
9/17/2006, 08:21 AM
I think this hurts because it was a game we weren't sure we could win. Then, with 3 minutes, we have the game in hand.. until a combination of poor concentration on D and poor officiating kicked in.

I think the only thing we can do to get ourselves out of this slump is beat the holy hell out of Texas. :mad:

9/17/2006, 09:43 AM
Yeah, that'd do it.

OUHOMER
9/17/2006, 09:52 AM
I think this hurts because it was a game we weren't sure we could win. Then, with 3 minutes, we have the game in hand.. until a combination of poor concentration on D and poor officiating kicked in.

I think the only thing we can do to get ourselves out of this slump is beat the holy hell out of Texas. :mad:

that would work for me...might be the only thing that would work

RacerX
9/17/2006, 11:02 AM
http://mandyscandy.bravehost.com/My%20Pictures/misc/Mr-Magoo1.gif

WILBURJIM
9/17/2006, 11:20 AM
I slepted well, but I am a Michigan man. Big win over ND was very satisfying.
:D

I haven't seen what happened as far as the Sooners getting jobbed, but on some Michigan forums this morning, people were talking about how OU got jobbed. So it must have been pretty bad for some M fans to take notice while on their victory high.

TexasLidig8r
9/17/2006, 12:02 PM
I thought about getting drunk but then I decided not to. I've been getting more depressed as the hours tick by. This is a first for me. I usually never get too emotionally involved with what the OU football team does or doesn't do.

I didn't even get super ****ed off when we got hosed at Tech or when we sent the JV to play TCU last year.

Say la vee.
That's french for 'oh f*cking well'.

In case you dent know. ;)

Go see your Lady Bonnie... listen to her dulcit tones.. drink mass cervezas.. drool on her guitar.. go home.. pleasure yourself... then await the soft embrace of Morpheus.

YWIA :D