PDA

View Full Version : Root for Oregon the rest of the year?

SoonerGOP
9/17/2006, 12:38 AM
OK. I'm starting to think down the line now.

I'm thinking we should want Oregon to play VERY well the rest of the season, including beating SUC and maybe losing to Arizona (bet they don't allow 500+ yards of total offense).

Wouldn't this help us down the line?

bri
9/17/2006, 12:40 AM
No. We don't need "help down the line" because we're out of the national title picture. All Oregon winning does is P*SS ME THE F*CK OFF.

noobalicious
9/17/2006, 12:41 AM
No conceivable way I could ever do that...or root for anyone from the Pac-10 for that matter. ESPECIALLY Oregon and USC.

SOONER44EVER
9/17/2006, 12:43 AM
I have nothing against the Oregon players or coaches. It was the refs and replay guys that cost us the game.

Fraggle145
9/17/2006, 12:43 AM
sure I could root for them to only lose one game.. preferably not to SuC... but as far as I'm concerned those cheaters can die in a ****ing plane crash

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/17/2006, 12:44 AM
I'd rather have a root canal for the rest of the year, thank you.

Sooner Eclipse
9/17/2006, 01:21 AM
Karma would have them getting absolutely cornholed in at least one game this year.

And i'll giggle like a school girl when it happens. f'em.

Texas Golfer
9/17/2006, 01:28 AM
I have nothing against the Oregon players or coaches. It was the refs and replay guys that cost us the game.

I agree but, being Pac-10 officials, I'm going to have problems rooting for anyone in the Pac-10 to include Arizona and Mike.

Ike
9/17/2006, 01:30 AM
hey I got no problem rooting for Oregon to win the PAC-10. They played hard and played their hearts out. Besides, if they can make sure the same guy is in the replay booth for the rest of the season for them, they might actually have a shot.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/17/2006, 01:37 AM
I'm thinking we should want Oregon to play VERY well the rest of the season...

To quote Lawrence from Office Space...

"No."

"HELL no!"

"I believe you'd getcher *** kicked sayin' somethin' like that."

:P

Ike
9/17/2006, 01:37 AM
Karma would have them getting absolutely cornholed in at least one game this year.

And i'll giggle like a school girl when it happens. f'em.

no...Karma, to me anyway, would be for them to run the table in the Pac 10 only to get completely hosed by the instant freeplay in their last game (which incidentally is AT oregon state, who should be about 2-9 by that time) and wind up losing that game in the same manner, keeping them out of the BCS.

that would be karma.

devOUt
9/17/2006, 05:11 AM
I'll be hoping they get screwed by the officials.

Desert Sapper
9/17/2006, 05:24 AM
I DO want them to beat suc, but only because I positively hate suc. Maybe they can arrange something with the replay officials in the Coliseum? Maybe something on the order of, oh, I don't know, a BS onside kick possession ruling after clearcut footage of the replay indicates otherwise...maybe... suc always deserves karmic ***-raping, in my book.

DrZaius
9/17/2006, 05:25 AM
I would like to see them do ok. They did not CHEAT...The REFS CHEATED.

Eielson
9/17/2006, 08:01 AM
No. We don't need "help down the line" because we're out of the national title picture. All Oregon winning does is P*SS ME THE F*CK OFF.

No we aren't, plenty of teams lose a game and still make it to the NC. If we win out with only this loss we could make the NC.

TUSooner
9/17/2006, 08:07 AM
OK, maybe the D*cks aren't guilty, and the logic of the origanl post is, well, logical. But this college football stuff is not about beint rational and stuff; it's emotional. I just can't see myself cheering for the same people who stormed the field and celebrated a cheap nasty win at our expense.
F 'em!!

jrsooner
9/17/2006, 08:22 AM
No way do I root for the ducks anymore. I hope they start getting blown out. Only pac10 team I really root for is Mikey's.

47straight
9/17/2006, 11:57 AM
Their fans and their players celebrated their ill-gotten gains. Their paper refuses to investigate it with any depth. Their trolls come on here and try to defend it.

**** ALL OF THEM.

bri
9/17/2006, 12:05 PM
No we aren't, plenty of teams lose a game and still make it to the NC. If we win out with only this loss we could make the NC.

Yeah...about twenty teams have to lose one to two games each for us to be in Tempe come January. I'm callin' my travel agent NOW! :D

TXBOOMER
9/17/2006, 12:12 PM
**** Whoregan!