PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves, Part XXXII

lexsooner
9/16/2006, 10:53 PM
Drivers who don't use turn signals

Drivers who cut across lanes in parking lots.

Cars with stock car numbers on them.

Co-workers who can't train themselves to go No. 2 at home; don't flush properly.

Catching the end of songs which I really dig.

The alarm going off while I am in a deep sleep cycle.

People who complain about how kids today are too soft and got it better than they did when they were young.

Smelling cigarette smoke while running/exercising.

Guys who wear short sleeve dress shirts.

Oversized golf shirts and way too long athletic shorts.

Middle of the night hunger while being too sleepy to do anything about it.

Having to pee in the middle of the night.

The use of the terms "in regards to" and "irregardless."

FANS WHO OVERREACT AND SPILL ONTO THE FIELD TO CELEBRATE A BOGUS VICTORY, THANKS TO BLATANT CHEATING, THUS SHOWING THE MEDIOCRITY OF THEIR PROGRAM. - Glad to get that off my chest.

BoogercountySooner
9/17/2006, 07:24 AM
Bartenders that can't make a frozen Margarita worth a sheete.

OhU1
9/18/2006, 11:02 AM
Co-workers who can't train themselves to go No. 2 at home; don't flush properly.

And people who don't wash their hands afterward (studies show there are a lot of them!). That is one reason I will not eat out of the communal chip bowl at work place events.

People that won't use the cruise control on the highway and speed up to 90 only to later slow down to 65 over and over.

mdklatt
9/18/2006, 11:07 AM
Cars with stock car numbers on them.

Do you mean the little stickers or actual stock cars?

The only problem I have with the stickers is that they seem to delude the driver into thinking that not only is he in a NASCAR race but that he has the same driving ability of the driver represented by the sticker.

It's not called "drafting" on I-35, jackass. :rolleyes:

sooner_born_1960
9/18/2006, 11:14 AM
People why worry about what I'm doing in the bathroom.

BeetDigger
9/18/2006, 11:22 AM
There is no such thing as short sleeve dress shirts.

critical_phil
9/18/2006, 11:24 AM
men who complain about frozen margaritas.

Osce0la
9/18/2006, 11:37 AM
People why worry about what I'm doing in the bathroom.
Having to worry about what SB1960 is doing in the bathroom...

BeetDigger
9/18/2006, 01:18 PM
The alarm going off while I am in a deep sleep cycle.

Isn't this the purpose of an alarm clock?

The
9/18/2006, 01:49 PM
I think the world would be a better place if everyone just calmed down and accepted the small, trivial, inconsequential "irritants" that life has to offer as a sign of blessing that we are still alive.

Czar Soonerov
9/18/2006, 02:04 PM
And people who don't wash their hands afterward (studies show there are a lot of them!). That is one reason I will not eat out of the communal chip bowl at work place events.

Germaphobes.

Viking Kitten
9/18/2006, 02:23 PM
I think the world would be a better place if everyone just calmed down and accepted the small, trivial, inconsequential "irritants" that life has to offer as a sign of blessing that we are still alive.

My pet peeve is "Pollyanna Positive" types that are just so G***amned happy all the f***ing time.

And I personally think the world would be a better place if I mowed my SUV over a few of those a**holes who walk down the center of the aisle in crowded parking lots so that drivers can't pass them.

;). Sort of.

proud gonzo
9/10/2007, 11:57 AM
when people say "chillaxing"

that's not a ****ing word.

jeremy885
9/10/2007, 12:21 PM
People that won't use the cruise control on the highway and speed up to 90 only to later slow down to 65 over and over.

Why do you hate my wife? ;)

jk the sooner fan
9/10/2007, 12:22 PM
It's not called "drafting" on I-35, jackass. :rolleyes:

get the hell out of the left lane jackass ;)

King Crimson
9/10/2007, 12:42 PM
people who can't point at something at a glass enclosed deli counter without touching (smudging) the glass with their fat smudgy ear, nose and butt noodling fingers.

"Juicy" brand sweats. lame.

MamaMia
9/10/2007, 12:43 PM
My Pet Peeves:
Lazy people who leave their shopping carts in the parking lots.

Hillbillies who allow their plants to grow up into their neighbors yard.

Animal abusers who leave their dogs outside in hot and freezing weather.

Self righteous doctors who leave you sitting in their waiting room for more than 15 minutes.

People who decorate their yards with plastic and plaster things. :P

Hot Rod
9/10/2007, 12:48 PM
People who stand too close to me while I pay for items in the grocery store, as if that's going to make me move faster.

JohnnyMack
9/10/2007, 12:49 PM
My pet peeve is "Pollyanna Positive" types that are just so G***amned happy all the f***ing time.

And I personally think the world would be a better place if I mowed my SUV over a few of those a**holes who walk down the center of the aisle in crowded parking lots so that drivers can't pass them.

;). Sort of.

Let's turn that frown upside down!

King Crimson
9/10/2007, 12:57 PM
People who stand too close to me while I pay for items in the grocery store, as if that's going to make me move faster.

people who are "my stuff-your stuff" nazis about the plastic divider rods on the check out conveyer belt......the overwhelming odds are still you won't have to accidentally pay for my orange juice or sourdough bread even if you don't turn the conveyor belt into East and West Berlin.

royalfan5
9/10/2007, 12:59 PM
People who stop and stand in doorways.

People who don't know what they want when they get up to order something at a fast food place, and take forever trying to figure it out.

JohnnyMack
9/10/2007, 01:06 PM
People who don't know what they want when they get up to order something at a fast food place, and take forever trying to figure it out.

Oh God. People who are so completely and totally overwhelmed at the site of a complex menu crack me up.

[Idiot Hillbilly]A hamburger. Now what comes on that? Beef? Or you got them sandwiches like they got at Arby's? I like that place. Umm, I'll take...wait. You got any chicken? It come fried?[/Idiot Hillbilly]

Hot Rod
9/10/2007, 01:10 PM
Oh God. People who are so completely and totally overwhelmed at the site of a complex menu crack me up.

[Idiot Hillbilly]A hamburger. Now what comes on that? Beef? Or you got them sandwiches like they got at Arby's? I like that place. Umm, I'll take...wait. You got any chicken? It come fried?[/Idiot Hillbilly]

Amen!

"Uh, do I want a small or large drink with all the unlimited refills I can get?"
Decisions, decisions...

Petro-Sooner
9/10/2007, 01:29 PM
People that dont use their turn signal.

Wel.........people in general.

crawfish
9/10/2007, 02:32 PM
"Space hogs". People who have a need to move to fill up all available space around them. For instance, people who park their shopping cart diagonally in an aisle while they're reading something on the shelf, and then look at you as if you're the a****** for asking them if you can get by.

They'll turn onto a two-lane road and take up both lanes for hundreds of feet before deciding which one they want to be in (usually at 10MPH). The'll scooch their chairs out just enough to block anyone from walking behind them in the restaurant. They'll park slighly over the line in two adjoining parking spaces close to the entrance making it impossible for anybody else to park in the other one.

Basturds. :mad:

rufnek05
9/10/2007, 02:51 PM
people who always feel the need to talk, even when no one else is talking.
STFU!! if i want to hear what you have to say, i'll ask.

those Jesus Freaks that show up on the South Oval to tell me that i'm going to hell because i'm getting a education and not devoting my whole life to the Big Man.

critical_phil
9/10/2007, 05:44 PM
those Jesus Freaks that show up on the South Oval to tell me that i'm going to hell because i'm getting a education and not devoting my whole life to the Big Man.

yeah, like there's not a whole laundry list of other reasons why you're going to hell.

:hot:

StuIsTheMan
9/10/2007, 05:48 PM
FANS WHO OVERREACT AND SPILL ONTO THE FIELD TO CELEBRATE A BOGUS VICTORY, THANKS TO BLATANT CHEATING, THUS SHOWING THE MEDIOCRITY OF THEIR PROGRAM.
WORD!

soonerboomer93
9/10/2007, 06:40 PM
People who can't get over the Oregon loss...

phead903
9/10/2007, 06:46 PM
My Pet Peeves:
Lazy people who leave their shopping carts in the parking lots.

Hillbillies who allow their plants to grow up into their neighbors yard.

Animal abusers who leave their dogs outside in hot and freezing weather.

Self righteous doctors who leave you sitting in their waiting room for more than 15 minutes.

People who decorate their yards with plastic and plaster things. :P

Does that include pink flamingos?:D

Turd_Ferguson
9/10/2007, 07:14 PM
[Frank Constanza]People that stop short with my wife in the car[Frank Constanza]