PDA

View Full Version : Already getting crap from UT & OSU idiots

SoonerGOP
9/16/2006, 09:05 PM
Already got the trash talk from UT fans.

Already got trash talk from fricking loSurs.

I hope our defense gets a lot better before the first weekend of October. We better be ready and ****ed off.

Cause I'm ready and ****ed off.

tbl
9/16/2006, 09:12 PM
How on earth do you know people stupid enough to talk trash about that game??? I know they're whorns and aggots, but even they typically have more sense than that. At least whorns do... aggots, maybe I can see it.

1991SOONER
9/16/2006, 09:23 PM
Poor LOSURS. Pretty sad when their poor little pathetic lives revolve around when OU loses.

I don't consider this a loss by the way. OU won that game that they clearly dominated.

That game was clearly won by the refs all the way through.

College football has become a joke thanks to dumb a s s biased refs!!!

ClintonSooner
9/16/2006, 09:25 PM
Poor LOSURS. Pretty sad when their poor little pathetic lives revolve around when OU loses.

I don't consider this a loss by the way. OU won that game that they clearly dominated.

That game was clearly won by the refs all the way through.

College football has become a joke thanks to dumb a s s biased refs!!!

:/ I think dominated is pushing it just a lil...

SoonerGOP
9/16/2006, 09:32 PM
How on earth do you know people stupid enough to talk trash about that game??? I know they're whorns and aggots, but even they typically have more sense than that. At least whorns do... aggots, maybe I can see it.

Ummmm....as I mentioned, they're whorns and aggots. You give them to much credit. They are obviously as intelligent as the Pac-10 replay officials.

UT had their *** handed to them in Austin. oSu simply sucks despite their record, but are you actually surprised they would be talking smack?!?

Hell, Texas beat RICE!!!!! HUGE WIN!!! BIG TIME!!! OWLS FALL TO WHORN SUPERIORITY!!! Of course that shows they are superior to us -- we just beat a lowly Oregon until the refs ****ed us.

footballfanatic
9/16/2006, 09:46 PM
Ummmm....as I mentioned, they're whorns and aggots. You give them to much credit. They are obviously as intelligent as the Pac-10 replay officials.

UT had their *** handed to them in Austin. oSu simply sucks despite their record, but are you actually surprised they would be talking smack?!?

Hell, Texas beat RICE!!!!! HUGE WIN!!! BIG TIME!!! OWLS FALL TO WHORN SUPERIORITY!!! Of course that shows they are superior to us -- we just beat a lowly Oregon until the refs ****ed us.

As a Horn, I won't be talking trash. WE SUCKED!!!!!!!! when it counted.

mojohornfan
9/16/2006, 09:56 PM

Shutup dude! Every fan base has their idiots.

Hell of a way to lose. In fact, it sucks. I admit, I picked Oregon to win, but, I was wrong. You guys impressed me today and the refs fvcked it up. Should be a hell of a game in Dallas!

Jack T.
9/16/2006, 09:56 PM
You can at least tell the OSU fans that these things sometimes happen. . .when you play D1 schools.

Landthief 1972
9/16/2006, 10:27 PM
Tell the lOSUrs that you just heard Boone Pickens is trying and get the OU-UO officiating crew to come to Stillwater for OU-OSU, since it's the only way that bunch of NAIA-playing misfits will beat us.

1991SOONER
9/16/2006, 11:37 PM
:/ I think dominated is pushing it just a lil...

Did you even watch the game?? OU clearly dominated and had ZERO turnovers while Oregon had 4 turn overs. PT and AD were outstanding. Our D still needs work but thats old news. The refs picked apart OUs offense the entire game including the 14 points that we scored that would have given us enough time to finish. I don't know about anyone else, but the refs had OUs number ALL DAY LONG. They made damn sure Oregon won and they did. Well at least the ducks THINK they won.

By the way, did anyone catch what Lou Holtz was saying about the OU/UO game tonight on ESPN?? I just caught the last 10 seconds or so, but I think be basically was saying that OU really got screwed (duh, like we didn't already know):confused:

PS - Oregon I hope USC kicks your a s s!!!

Airhorn
9/17/2006, 01:06 AM
Don't worry about the smack from other UT fans. You guys were robbed, plain and simple. It is ridiculous how many calls are replayed every game this year. And for what? So a blatantly obvious call like the onside kick can stand. That was total BS. I have seen some ridiculous replays in both the NFL and college get botched, but that was one of the worst. How much evidence do they need?

Anyway, I just wanted to state one opinion from the UT side. I wanted you guys to win because I always root for the Big XII in non conference games. Especially against the PAC 10. They are a JV league ruled by that crapppy cheating institution called USC. Hopefully the Reggie Bush situation will come back to haunt them, and their signature school will bring shame to that entire piece of crap conference.

Statalyzer
9/17/2006, 01:09 AM
Dominated is really a stretch when you allowed 500 yards of offense. Turnovers were the only thing that stopped Oregon from moving the ball at will.

Oregon was not dominated. But they did get two of the worst calls I've ever seen. Have to go back to CU-MU 5th down maybe. That said, OU still had several chances to win even after the bad calls.

As weak as the Big XII is right now, it says something about how soft the PAC-10 is to need this stuff to pull it out at home.

aTm2004
9/17/2006, 01:11 AM
Don't listen to them. We all know you were hosed and should have won that game. That's twice that you have been screwed by replay. I think the NCAA should adopt the NFL's replay and allow the coaches to throw flags. I'm tired of the officials stopping play and replaying every 3 plays.:mad:

OUHOMER
9/17/2006, 08:23 AM
Dominated is really a stretch when you allowed 500 yards of offense. Turnovers were the only thing that stopped Oregon from moving the ball at will.

Oregon was not dominated. But they did get two of the worst calls I've ever seen. Have to go back to CU-MU 5th down maybe. That said, OU still had several chances to win even after the bad calls.

As weak as the Big XII is right now, it says something about how soft the PAC-10 is to need this stuff to pull it out at home.

STFU, please talk smack or something. i cannt stand it when i agree with a horn

1991SOONER
9/17/2006, 10:02 AM

Well, I guess I should save the word DOMINATED to decribe how tOSU DOMINATED UT last last weekend then....:D

Now, is that better?????

speaking of UT, I would also like to throw in the word.......OVERATED HA HA!!

stoopified
9/17/2006, 10:08 AM
Screw 'em.

GrapevineSooner
9/17/2006, 10:10 AM
Don't listen to them. We all know you were hosed and should have won that game. That's twice that you have been screwed by replay. I think the NCAA should adopt the NFL's replay and allow the coaches to throw flags. I'm tired of the officials stopping play and replaying every 3 plays.:mad:

Well, they do have a challenge system in place. And it's not the system that's the problem.

It's a few of the idiots in the booth that are ruining it.

jrsooner
9/17/2006, 06:51 PM
Already got the trash talk from UT fans.Another viewpoint....

As I went to church this morning in Houston, I was pleasantly surprised. Our church is rampant with Longhorns, Aggies and Bears. Our Missions Minister is an OU grad. Our Education Minister roots for OU. Our Single's minister is an OSU grad. But us Sooners are definately a minority at the church, I think I can count them on both of my hands in a church that has a membership of 5,000+.

The cop (big longhorn fan) that directs traffic outside of the church, stopped my car in the intersection and stated "You guys got robbed yesterday." My response was...."yeah, and why didn't you bust them?" :)

I don't know how many people made their way to me and stated "You guys got robbed yesterday". Not one had a bad comment concerning the Sooners, but praise, and that they think it stunk that we got robbed yesterday.

arizwebfoot
9/17/2006, 06:57 PM
Hate to say it guys, but ya got it hard and dry. Not even a little lube to make it a little easier for ya.