PDA

View Full Version : Lets say(a nice daydream maybe)

achiro
9/16/2006, 07:49 PM
Let's say that nebraska beats usc today, then usc beats uo, then OU wins out and wins the big 12. Lets say that the sec destroys each other. What happens in the bowl season?

Hey, a guy can dream can't he?:D

Spray
9/16/2006, 08:10 PM
I can always appreciate a good post-loss, what-if thread! Silver lining here I come!

Keep your chin up, achiro- there's always Oct. 7, and I smell an ***-whooping coming.

TXBOOMER
9/16/2006, 08:15 PM
achiro..you are certainly an optimist the glass is half full in your house. The reality is OUr best case scenario is to play the game of OUr life and beat Texas and lose 1 or 2 games to other teams that we have more talent than.

Readyfor8
9/16/2006, 08:19 PM
achiro..you are certainly an optimist the glass is half full in your house. The reality is OUr best case scenario is to play the game of OUr life and beat Texas and lose 1 or 2 games to other teams that we have more talent than.

That is the most rediculous thing I have ever read from you. The reality is today I saw an offense that can play with any team in the BigXII and a defense that must shore up long plays but still can lay the wood.

You retards who think we should hang half a hundred in our first road game, and give up 10 points max, should be taken out back and shot for the good of the gene pool. The game is done, but we did play better on the road today than any game last year and you are predicting a 4 loss season? Get bent hoser.

TXBOOMER
9/16/2006, 09:06 PM
That is the most rediculous thing I have ever read from you. The reality is today I saw an offense that can play with any team in the BigXII and a defense that must shore up long plays but still can lay the wood.

You retards who think we should hang half a hundred in our first road game, and give up 10 points max, should be taken out back and shot for the good of the gene pool. The game is done, but we did play better on the road today than any game last year and you are predicting a 4 loss season? Get bent hoser.

Offense is coming along, in fact I think they played great today in spite of the Big 10 style offense. We got extremely bent over today by the Zebras. But, I honestly think we will get beat by texass, and either aTm or Mizzou on the road. OUr defense is simply not very good. I believe we have more athletic talent man for man than anybody on the schedule this year with the possible exception of texass, but I still think we will lose at least two more games. I'm not predicting 4 losses, I'm predicting three. I'm not a retard nor a hoser. Save the name calling for my face. I'll be at the Sooner fans tailgate party next week. Boomer!