PDA

View Full Version : The State Of Officiating Today.

Geekboy
9/16/2006, 07:10 PM
OU got clearly screwed. LSU got screwed today against Auburn. Last year Tennessee got screwed against Florida.

Not being the LSU homer here. Two years ago Alabama got screwed on a pass interference call in the endzone against LSU.

The on field officiating in college football the last three years has been deplorable.

They should have two officials in the booth reviewing the plays.......even the supposed 'non reviewable' plays and they should call the game because these lame idiots are clearly incapable of doing the job on the field.

It's HURTING THE GAME! It's making it where it's almost unwatchable and not worthy of our time!!!!

Am I wrong about this?

Southeast Sooner
9/16/2006, 10:31 PM
I agree.

SelmaBamaFan
9/16/2006, 10:36 PM
I didnt catch all of the Auburn game today Geek, what was the blown call in that one?

Okla-homey
9/17/2006, 07:29 AM
LSU got screwed today against Auburn.

How? I watched the last 2 minutes of that game and thought it was actually a very good bit of college officiating and the guys calling the game for the network agreed -- unlike the ESPN guys who vigorously disagreed with the zebras in OUr game.

At this point, I think the MNC will come down to Auburn v. Ohio State.

TUSooner
9/17/2006, 07:48 AM
Yeah, Geek, I saw the picked-up flag, non-pass-interference call in the LSU game. That seemed pretty lame, and the NOLA media made a meal of it. It does suck. But in the old "victim game," OU wins: our call was more decisive and more obviously and indisputably wrong.