PDA

View Full Version : Hey I know we got robbed by that call but...

BASSooner
9/16/2006, 07:02 PM
Hats off for both the sooners and the ducks. Good game. For us, we have a season ahead of us, we've got to shake it off. Duck fans, best of luck to you guys at the end of the season...beat USC for the sake of the college football world....please! Once again, good game.

Ike
9/16/2006, 07:11 PM
if they can keep the same replay guy in the booth, they have a shot against USC.

Dio
9/16/2006, 07:13 PM
to hell with them

Blues1
9/16/2006, 07:14 PM
There was Nothing GOOD about a game that was fixed by some Blind person in the press box....We were cheated whats good about that...???

College Football has hit a ALL TIME LOW......People who know nothing decide the game.....COLLEGE FOOTBALL DIED TODAY ......Period.

BigUgly
Sorry BASS - don't want to hear it. We got PHUQUED!!!!!

mrowl
I disagree. It was a great game until the officiating screwed it over. they ruined a great game.

Jewstin
9/16/2006, 07:18 PM
I'll give it up to Oregon for putting together a good drive to make it 33-27 ...

But after that, I give them no credit. OU successfully recovered the onside kick, despite both an offsides violation and illegal touching on Oregon's part, and even with ten camera angles confirming the exact same thing, they STILL give the ball to Oregon.

Yardage, effectiveness ... yank yank yank. Anyway you slice it, OU should've had the ball and Oregon didn't have enough timeouts to force an OU punt.

Joe
9/16/2006, 07:20 PM
I won't watch another game until OU (Boren/Stoops) nuts up and takes the NCAA to court. They owe it to the players and the fans.

Dio
9/16/2006, 07:25 PM
Time to finish what we started with the CFA- we need a new league.

StoopTroup
9/16/2006, 07:26 PM
Bass...

If you'd just took your Family to Eugene and paid for Hotel Rooms and air fare etc....

I'm thinking you might feel differently.

Those were awful calls.

The only thing I can say is that we should have scored about 2 to 3 more TDs than Field Goals. I think that was OUr fault. If that had occurred, we might not have been in that position....especially that last FG we made. We should have scored a TD there.

As far as a Good Game by the Ducks...

They were definately there to made good of the opportunities that were given to them by the Officiating Crew...if you can call them that. Those Refs should be banned from the NCAA IMO.

oufan1
9/16/2006, 07:31 PM
we were cheated thats all there is to say

Blue
9/17/2006, 03:22 AM
This is like the guy on, "Not Another Teen Movie" who decides to slow clap.

This aint the right time for a slow clap.

Jewstin
9/17/2006, 03:26 AM
This is like the guy on, "Not Another Teen Movie" who decides to slow clap.

This aint the right time for a slow clap.

LMAO. BRILLIANT.

OUSKY
9/17/2006, 03:43 PM
Hats off for both the sooners and the ducks. Good game. For us, we have a season ahead of us, we've got to shake it off. Duck fans, best of luck to you guys at the end of the season...beat USC for the sake of the college football world....please! Once again, good game.

Sorry, I didn't realize I was on the Okie Pokie forum. I'm leaving now!

All_Day_28
9/17/2006, 03:45 PM
if they can keep the same replay guy in the booth, they have a shot against USC.
That guy needs to commit suicide.

soonerlaw
9/17/2006, 03:53 PM
Inspite of the screw job, how many of you guys thought Hartley would hit that kick. I did, but at the same time I had that if the refs were going to go so far out of our way to screw us, it for some reason just wasn't going to happen. The guys played their hearts out, and deserved to win. Hopefully, they will bounce back with a chip on their shoulder like they did after last years screw job.

birddog
9/17/2006, 03:57 PM
i realized after living in oregon for 3 years that the whole state only has around 50,000 duck fans. the rest don't give a rats arse about football. if they won a national championship (won't ever happen unless they can keep their refs for every game), it would be comparable to the u.s. if they won the world cup. the players earned it but not enough people would even care about it.

Duckwriter
9/17/2006, 04:04 PM

Class post. You must have been one of the fans who made the trip (really classy fans, even the ones who couldn't stop talking about the bad calls -- at least they saw the big picture).

Evidently, The OU Alumni Association are keeping the paranoid ones off the plane. Good strategy.

StoopTroup
9/17/2006, 04:07 PM
Class post. You must have been one of the fans who made the trip (really classy fans, even the ones who couldn't stop talking about the bad calls -- at least they saw the big picture).

Evidently, The OU Alumni Association are keeping the paranoid ones off the plane. Good strategy.
Too bad you have no idea how to respond to a class post.

Dio
9/17/2006, 04:08 PM

Why does this tard still have green spek?

Shouldn't you be out hugging a tree or spending Sunday afternoon with your two mommies?

FormerSoonerProf
9/17/2006, 09:31 PM
Ultimately, given the talent on OUr team, we could have played better against an inferior opponent and we should have played with more intensity. When you are up 13 points, it is not a big lead!!! Our defense went to sleep instead of being aggressive and dominating. We let them back in the game instead of shoving the game up their duck A**es. Whatever the playcalling, our defense and offense should have played better and shut them up.