PDA

View Full Version : gameplan online?

airdish
9/16/2006, 01:31 PM
How is the online video from that espn gameplan? I live in Philly and I am thinking about getting it for the game this week.

DrZaius
9/16/2006, 01:34 PM
I think it is ok..pauses a lot for buffering the time I checked out my friend using it for an Bama game. I refuse to use the service though, I bought DirecTV gameplan and I am ****ed that they want even more money for the online service. It should be included in the $169.00 I have already paid those greedy commercial lovin ESPN jerkoffs.

Ike
9/16/2006, 01:34 PM
this was how I watched the udub game. The video isn't terrible (you can certainly tell who has the ball) but it isn't great either. smallish screen (which you can blow up, but with not so great resolution) and in general there werent too many hangs of it for me...but there were some.

Earickson
9/16/2006, 01:41 PM
Me and my friends are thinking about buying the game and hooking a projector up to my laptop to watch the game on a projection screen.

Does anyone else have any input on the quality of the feed? Does it pause a lot for buffering?

I have a wireless LAN connection. It usually runs about 54Mbps, and I never have connectivity or signal strength issues.

Ike
9/16/2006, 01:43 PM
Me and my friends are thinking about buying the game and hooking a projector up to my laptop to watch the game on a projection screen.

Does anyone else have any input on the quality of the feed? Does it pause a lot for buffering?

I have a wireless LAN connection. It usually runs about 54Mbps, and I never have connectivity or signal strength issues.

I would not recommend this. not because it pauses for buffering, but because the resolution of the video isn't all that great to begin with....better to just connect several monitors to the laptop and put one in front of each person.