PDA

View Full Version : is it FINALLY time...

fadada1
9/16/2006, 06:25 AM
to pull the plug on this chick playing in men's tour events??? i think we've had enough. and yet, the media still giving her the money shot. espn just showed 7 of her "shots" from friday - ZERO from anyone that made the cut (including the guys that shot 65). lemme tell you what, 81 ain't all that impressive.

and i think people are starting to take notice... maybe the sponsors giving her an exemption will too. i feel for the guys she has to play with. don't think her crappy play isn't having a small effect. maybe it's time to play in a junior event - see if she can shoot better than 81 there.

i'm out.

Mjcpr
9/16/2006, 08:15 AM
I'm a fan of Michelle Wie because I want to see her become the best women's player. However, she isn't going to do that on the PGA tour. Like EVERYONE has said, go kick everyone's *** in the Jr tournaments and hit the LPGA and do the same when you're old enough or they make an exception for you, whichever comes first.

I would imagine her dad is the one mostly responsible for her poor career choices. (Although that Nike jack ain't bad work if'n you can get it)

Hatfield
9/16/2006, 08:25 AM
i have no problem letting her continue to embarass herself and her family on the men's tour.

sanantoniosooner
9/16/2006, 08:27 AM
NEWSFLASH "She misses the cut AGAIN"

The only positive of her doing this crap is that it adds further humiliation to the guys that missed the cut behind her.

Mjcpr
9/16/2006, 08:30 AM
The only positive of her doing this crap is that it adds further humiliation to the guys that missed the cut behind her.

There wasn't anyone behind her........she was last.

sanantoniosooner
9/16/2006, 08:32 AM
There wasn't anyone behind her........she was last.
In the previous outing there was.

They interviewed a guy and he said his own mother would have finished ahead of him that particular day.

fadada1
9/16/2006, 08:52 AM
They interviewed a guy and he said his own mother would have finished ahead of him that particular day.
that's bad.

but i bet he's made at least one cut prior to stinking it up.

sanantoniosooner
9/16/2006, 08:58 AM
that's bad.

but i bet he's made at least one cut prior to stinking it up.
Which makes the humiliation even worse.:D

She's never made a cut and stll finished ahead

fadada1
9/16/2006, 09:05 AM
true, so true.

critical_phil
9/16/2006, 09:50 AM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2422/michellewierk2.jpg

afs
9/16/2006, 09:58 AM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2422/michellewierk2.jpg

I would imagine her dad is the one mostly responsible for her poor career choices. (Although that Nike jack ain't bad work if'n you can get it)

i'd put a lot of blame on nike.

Xstnlsooner
9/16/2006, 11:13 AM
She does have a nice b*tt and legs, but she's in way over her head.

Scott D
9/16/2006, 12:39 PM
somewhere Anna Kourikova is amused.

mrowl
9/16/2006, 12:42 PM
Nike deserves a refund.

rebmus
9/16/2006, 12:42 PM
she should play in a bikini... i may watch golf for the first time if that happened.

screw it, let's get some of those tennis babes (anna, maria, etc) on the golf course in bikinis. it'd be a helluva lot more interesting than tiger, palmer, kite, etc.

who cares, it's freaking golf.

critical_phil
9/16/2006, 01:08 PM
somewhere Anna Kourikova is amused.

wha???

anna's marginal talent is equalled only by her marginal looks.

at least wie has potential.

Scott D
9/16/2006, 08:31 PM
wha???

anna's marginal talent is equalled only by her marginal looks.

at least wie has potential.

once upon a time anna was considered a teen with a lot of potential...she never got the mental aspect of it.