PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Oregon

westcoast_sooner
9/15/2006, 09:58 PM
Flew in to Portland this afternoon. Have already seen a bunch of Sooner fans. I'm driving down to Eugene in the morning. So far, the people are great - except for the strange looks I got wearing my OU Hat.

Noticed that on ESPN Classic today they had the repeat of the Holiday Bowl, so had to watch. Still exciting.

Oh well, let's go roast some Duck tomorrow!!!!

lil'duck
9/15/2006, 10:29 PM
Flew in to Portland this afternoon. Have already seen a bunch of Sooner fans. I'm driving down to Eugene in the morning. So far, the people are great - except for the strange looks I got wearing my OU Hat.

Noticed that on ESPN Classic today they had the repeat of the Holiday Bowl, so had to watch. Still exciting.

Oh well, let's go roast some Duck tomorrow!!!!

Let me officially welcome you to Oregon! I live in Eugene. If you need some tips on where to eat, drink or scuffle ;) let me know.

Texas Golfer
9/15/2006, 10:41 PM
Have a great time, WCS.

GottaHavePride
9/15/2006, 11:19 PM
Let me officially welcome you to Oregon! I live in Eugene. If you need some tips on where to eat, drink or scuffle ;) let me know.
Would have been nice if you had been around last April when I went to Eugene to audition for the Eugene Symphony... ;)

lil'duck
9/15/2006, 11:21 PM
Would have been nice if you had been around last April when I went to Eugene to audition for the Eugene Symphony... ;)

really? or am I just being gullible?

GottaHavePride
9/16/2006, 12:15 AM
No, I was seriously out there. I just could've used some advice on places to eat then. It's a little late for me now. ;)

FWIW that concert hall in Eugene is freaking awesome.

lil'duck
9/16/2006, 12:17 AM
No, I was seriously out there. I just could've used some advice on places to eat then. It's a little late for me now. ;)

FWIW that concert hall in Eugene is freaking awesome.

yeah, not bad, huh. The Hult rocks for sound. I studied music for 10 yrs, so I got's the appreciation for it. PM me -let's chat about it!

oh, and again, westcoast sooner, feel free to PM me too about places to go, eat, etc.

Soonerus
9/16/2006, 12:18 AM
Geeez, maybe you guys should agree to share a hotel room....

OUinFLA
9/16/2006, 06:44 AM
No, I was seriously out there. I just could've used some advice on places to eat then.

GHP, in your travels, keep this in mind. YWIA

http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Div/Winchester/jhhs/math/gifs5/arches2.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
9/16/2006, 07:16 AM
GHP, in your travels, keep this in mind. YWIA

http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Div/Winchester/jhhs/math/gifs5/arches2.jpgThose 1/4 lb's w/cheese give me gas.

dolemitesooner
9/16/2006, 08:29 AM
We want pre nump

BoogercountySooner
9/16/2006, 10:48 AM
We want pre nump

We hijack this thread to your and Yermom's plans?:)