PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Radio--"Oklahoma will get crushed by Oregon and thier fans are terrible people"

The_Red_Patriot
9/15/2006, 01:32 PM
Is what Colin Cowherd said this morning. Oklahoma fans are the worst people to deal with and Oklahoma is gonna get crushed by Oregon, we just dont know it yet cause were idiots.

This guy is a jackass

Widescreen
9/15/2006, 01:33 PM
Who?

mdklatt
9/15/2006, 01:36 PM
I've never heard of this Colon Coward person.

The_Red_Patriot
9/15/2006, 01:40 PM
First time I have ever heard his show.

Negative newspaper guy

fadada1
9/15/2006, 01:41 PM
i (mostly) like the espn guys - even gottlieb. but cowherd is a complete wanker tha likes to hear himself talk.

#1-Erin-Higgins-Fan
9/15/2006, 01:48 PM
I think he's the REAL idiot. Not us.

RiddlerOK
9/15/2006, 01:48 PM
Aren't they all at ESPN?

Flagstaffsooner
9/15/2006, 01:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Cowherd

He went to Eastern Washington and lied about it. What a dickmunch.

Texas Golfer
9/15/2006, 01:53 PM
Colin Cowchip is a moron.

King Crimson
9/15/2006, 01:58 PM
Cowherd is a tool. even if he loved OU to friggin death i'd still think so.

he's even worse than Rome at sniping at someone to only kiss *** later and vice versa.

he just flames and slashes for those who are "new to sarcasm" and imagine it's true analysis and intellect and "irreverent" to frame up a straw man, call it the status quo, and then take his shots.

GDC
9/15/2006, 02:02 PM
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/mailbagb.jpg

This is why he's on radio.

birddog
9/15/2006, 02:04 PM
is that the guy that sounds like he's got throat cancer?

also, if you all think the sports animal sucks in okc. you should hear the one in co. springs. BORING.

Flagstaffsooner
9/15/2006, 02:05 PM
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/mailbagb.jpg

This is why he's on radio.Oh, he's from Olevet's gene line.;) :D

King Crimson
9/15/2006, 02:10 PM
also, if you all think the sports animal sucks in okc. you should hear the one in co. springs. BORING.

i can't even imagine. Denver is bad enough (Broncs 24/7/365), what do they talk about in the Springs other than the Broncs? AFA?

TripleOption14
9/15/2006, 02:17 PM
Didn't we already establish this fact MANY moons ago?? The guy is a hack PERIOD and if Tony K. ever decided to do radio on espn again this guy would be fired so fast it would make his head spin!! His whole M.O. is to say thing outrageous to get people to call in even if he doesn't believe what he's saying. He trys to be the shock jock of sports talk radio and his act is sooo transparent if you listen to just one of his shows!

daMentor
9/15/2006, 02:18 PM

He went to Eastern Washington and liked about it. What a dickmunch.
Hah... and the guy claims he graduated when he actually didn't.... what a tard. The guy is a ******. I wouldn't pay any attention to him. He's probably never met a Sooner fan in his entire life.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
9/15/2006, 02:22 PM
The guy's obviously never been to Colorado.

At a game I went to in Boulder, they were losing and one of their cheerleaders got beaned with something thrown by one of THEIR OWN FANS.

King Crimson
9/15/2006, 02:43 PM
i had the flu last November and spent about 10 days in bed or on the sofa or surfing the net.....and heard his show a few times.

he sucks. but he's not NEARLY as bad as the Jason Smith guy* who does the ESPN all-night show. that guy is dumb as a rock--and Craftsman like power toolish. and, i don't see all this "pop culture" BS that ESPN seems to think is so hip to yak about. who cares? TV sucks.

we've all seen Salma Hayek's tits....what does that have to do with the greens at Augusta National?

*i hated his predecessor Todd Wright with the force of blazing suns for talking about himself, how "interesting" he was, and all the hip, partying sports celebs he knew most of the time more than sports....but after Jason Smith....I think Todd Wright is the "man".

but, i'm sports radio free for a couple months now.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/15/2006, 02:44 PM
eastern washington? that's where the seahawks have training camp...

i'm surprised he doesn't say he was a zag, they aren't very far away...

GrapevineSooner
9/15/2006, 02:48 PM
After Vince Young reportedly flunked his Wonderlic test, a Michigan group fan blog called the M Zone put together a mock test (http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006/03/m-zone-wonderlic-test.html) that Colin blatantly ripped off (http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006/03/espns-colin-cowherd-borrows-m-zone.html) without giving any credit.

The only good thing about having Steve Dennis and Jennifer Engle on ESPN 103.3 here in Dallas is we don't have to listen to his asshattery on a daily basis.

We just have to listen to Steve Dennis' asshatery. Which is almost as bad.

Dio
9/15/2006, 02:52 PM
Who?

Sooner_Bob
9/15/2006, 02:54 PM
The dude is most definitely a tool . . . what would've made him say that about Oklahoma's fans?

QuackAttack
9/15/2006, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, you cant listen to a F'n thing this guy says about the UO OU game. He was a sports guy for a Portland TV news broadcast station. He also grew up in the state of Washington.

Plus, all my friends who attended in Norman said the Sooner fans were super cool.

Collin Cowcrap is an idiot. I hated him when he was just a local Portland media f@g.

King Crimson
9/15/2006, 03:01 PM
Hey guys, you cant listen to a F'n thing this guy says about the UO OU game. He was a sports guy for a Portland TV news broadcast station. He also grew up in the state of Washington.

Plus, all my friends who attended in Norman said the Sooner fans were super cool.

Collin Cowcrap is an idiot. I hated him when he was just a local Portland media f@g.

Quack, i don't think anyone is pushing him as synonomous with UO people....just that he's a doofus.

QuackAttack
9/15/2006, 03:07 PM
Quack, i don't think anyone is pushing him as synonomous with UO people....just that he's a doofus.

he is beyond a dufus. i was completely shocked to hear he got a nationwide espn gig. to this day i believe he must have swallowed someone's man juice to get the job, because he is a talentless, annoying personality.

soonerinabilene
9/15/2006, 03:32 PM
the ********* on air right now is eric casillias, and he is talking about the whole bush thing going on, and said that he thinks it all falls on bush and that usc shouldnt be held responsible because they cant know what their guys are doing 24/7. this same a$$hat was dogging stoops when the bomar thing came out, saying that stoops had to have known all along what was going on. if its not mike and mike or the dan patrick show, its pretty much going to be urine coming out of the speakers when you have it on that station.

ashley
9/15/2006, 04:17 PM
I have to say I like his show even if he is full of crap and please don't compare him to Rome.

Blue
9/15/2006, 04:56 PM
He predicted a 33-10 Oregon win.

Pac 10 homer was all I got from his show. Otherwise it can be funny at times and not so much at other times.

Octavian
9/15/2006, 05:00 PM
After Vince Young reportedly flunked his Wonderlic test, a Michigan group fan blog called the M Zone put together a mock test (http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006/03/m-zone-wonderlic-test.html) that Colin blatantly ripped off (http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006/03/espns-colin-cowherd-borrows-m-zone.html) without giving any credit.

heh...what a ******.

SOONERKAT
9/15/2006, 05:03 PM
About 11:40 this morning (Houston) time, "OU is going to get their lunch handed to them ... Oklahoma Fans are just bad people. There. I said it. Oklahoma, blech".

It was the first time and will be the last time I listen to this tool box. He provided no nationale as to why the ducks would win, just that they would because OU sucks. I almost wrecked my car.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

soonerboy_odanorth
9/15/2006, 05:08 PM
we've all seen Salma Hayek's tits.....

Everyone except me, apparently. I would, however, like the opportunity to correct this rather egregious oversight on my part.

Do tell....

King Crimson
9/15/2006, 05:16 PM
take off safe search and google.

or see Frida (chick flick, but lesbo stuff) or (a truly terrible film--though Salma is smoking) Desperado.

Fraggle145
9/15/2006, 05:22 PM
Dude he hates us because he is a self proclaimed USC homer. He knows dick about college ball...

birddog
9/15/2006, 05:30 PM
i can't even imagine. Denver is bad enough (Broncs 24/7/365), what do they talk about in the Springs other than the Broncs? AFA?
nothin'.

stoopified
9/15/2006, 10:57 PM
WTF does Clin Cowterd know?Did Callenberger tell him we are F'ing Hillbillys?

jwlynn64
9/15/2006, 11:50 PM
Everyone except me, apparently. I would, however, like the opportunity to correct this rather egregious oversight on my part.

Do tell....

I haven't either and I really want to. Someone needs to give up the goods.

Yes, I am a perv. So!

the_ouskull
9/16/2006, 12:29 AM
Go to that Cowherd Wikipedia link now... Read the bottom paragraph under "Controversy."

In addition, Cowherd is well-known for enjoying his own company in place of researching teams. He would rather listen to the sound of his own voice than the voice of another sportscaster that might give him some material to regurgitate on his own show as opposed to the anti-midwest bile that he normally oozes. His crusade against the University of Oklahoma the past few years, likely brought about by penile envy due to their historical dominance of the college football landscape, has earned him the wrath of the Sooner fanbase, some of the internet's most notorious.

You're welcome. :D

the_ouskull

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/16/2006, 01:40 AM

He went to Eastern Washington and liked about it. What a dickmunch.Eastern Washington campus is in the middle of the Snake River, just downstream from the paper mill.

zeke
9/16/2006, 08:03 AM
He says that stuff to get people to react.

It works

soonernation
9/16/2006, 09:00 AM
It seems like i remember hearing this jerk say the same **** last year. He also said USC would crush Texass.