PDA

View Full Version : Which One of You Lives in Carrolton?

Mjcpr
9/15/2006, 01:02 PM
Yikes!

4 Found Shot Dead in Suburban Dallas Home

CARROLLTON, Texas — The bodies of four people — apparently shot to death — were found Friday morning in a house in the Dallas suburb of Carrollton, Texas, according to local news reports.

Police are investigating the gruesome discovery in a house in the 3500 block of Cimarron Drive.

Carrollton police spokesman Sgt. Patrick Murphy said the 911 call went out around 9:15 a.m., according to WFAA TV, located in the Dallas-Forth Worth area.

"The sister of one of the victims came to the residence to check on the family," he said. "When she arrived, she found the family deceased from gunshot wounds, scattered throughout the residence."

Murphy could not say where in the house the victims were found.

The victims were described as a husband and wife in their 40s, along with two sons, ages 18 and 10. They where found in different rooms with gunshot wounds, according to the local NBC affiliate, KXAS.

"There were no signs of forced entry into the house, as far as I know," Murphy said, adding that it's too early in the investigation to speculate on a suspect or a motive.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,214006,00.html

jk the sooner fan
9/15/2006, 01:03 PM
me, thats less than a mile from my house....holy crap

BeetDigger
9/15/2006, 01:39 PM
me, thats less than a mile from my house....holy crap

The police would like to come by and question you on your whereabouts over the last couple of days. :texan: