PDA

View Full Version : Review: Disney on Ice the Incredibles Adventure

frankensooner
9/15/2006, 11:39 AM
One of the better DOI shows I have seen. We went last night and Kelly Ogle was sitting behind us with his kids. Ha Ha, I had better seats than he did.

Any way, the show was pretty good. My boy is four and he sat motionless through the whole show! That is saying something there folks. My girls liked it too. Just be careful this year as the crap they sell is very appealing to the kids...even more than normal.

The Fair was okay. It looked pretty clean, but of course yesterday was opening day.

We did get to go to a meet and greet with the skaters from DOI at Arctic Edge on Wedn. Night. We were bummed cause they weren't in costume.

The show was good though, so take your kids and have a great time.

RacerX
9/15/2006, 11:57 AM
We go tomorrow.

The daughter loved Nemo on Ice, so we're looking forward to this.

Taxman71
9/15/2006, 12:10 PM
Going tomorrow. Can't wait from the fried Wisconsin cheese and indian taco. Maybe I will stay awake for the show.

SoonerJack
9/15/2006, 01:17 PM
I miss the Oklahoma state fair. :(

In Missouri the state fair is in early August. Yes, August. Pancho dogs are no fun when you're sweating.

frankensooner
9/15/2006, 01:52 PM
Poncho Dogs in August is wrong. My wife and daughters had some and I managed to snag a bite, but actually, I think they were pronto pups, which are not as good as the Poncho Dogs. I had a delicious Sammy's Calazone. They are in a different place this year, across from the B-52. Be sure to have one as they are quite tasty.