PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of You Play Fantasy Football, and...

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 05:08 PM
...what are some of the better team names in your league? I think that I'm currently winning my league's contest for "Best Name."

Bill Parcell's Man Boobs

Top that. :D

the_ouskull

Harry Beanbag
9/14/2006, 05:56 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77163

RedstickSooner
9/14/2006, 06:05 PM
It's scary sometimes, the threads which already exist around here.

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 06:16 PM
I KNEW I thought of this thread for a reason... :D

the_ouskull

Rogue
9/14/2006, 06:53 PM
My team's name is Delirium Tremens. The other team names are all the succ.

OK2LA
9/14/2006, 07:03 PM

the_ouskull

Dude! You posted in that original thread!!!!!

You must really love the name you gave your fantasy football team, and didn't think that enough people saw it originally!!!!!

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR TEAM IS THE BILL PARCELLS MAN BOOBS - IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY, AND IT'S EXTREMELY SAD THAT YOU HAD TO RE-POST IT IN A DUPLICATE THREAD!!!!!:confused:

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 07:22 PM
Who the f*ck are you?

the_ouskull

sanantoniosooner
9/14/2006, 07:24 PM
noob with a 'tude.........:D

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 07:25 PM
That ought to be interesting...

I mean, most people make sure they can par the local course before they try to take on Tiger at the Masters.

Kids...

the_ouskull

sanantoniosooner
9/14/2006, 07:37 PM
yeah.......he's just poking a bear with a stick........;)

OK2LA
9/14/2006, 07:53 PM
Who the f*ck are you?

the_ouskull

I'm the guy that just called you out.

Again - I think it is hilarious.
:confused:

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 08:52 PM
Hey, you're the kid chasing me around the board. I think that that's hilarious. I might have left a napkin at the dinner table tonight... you want that too?

Humping my leg isn't the same thing as calling me out, junior. I'll wait and see if you have anything to say before I turn the hose on ya though... 'cause, like my cousin Eddie always says...

Eddie: If you scratch his belly, Clark, he will love you till the day you die.

the_ouskull

OK2LA
9/14/2006, 09:38 PM
Hey, you're the kid chasing me around the board. I think that that's hilarious. I might have left a napkin at the dinner table tonight... you want that too?

Humping my leg isn't the same thing as calling me out, junior. I'll wait and see if you have anything to say before I turn the hose on ya though... 'cause, like my cousin Eddie always says...
the_ouskull

Are you serious?

Humping your leg?!? Chasing you around the board? What in the world gave you that impression - You sure are full of yourself aren't you.

I just went back and saw what you posted after that:

That ought to be interesting...

I mean, most people make sure they can par the local course before they try to take on Tiger at the Masters.

Kids...

the_ouskull

Did you just refer to yourself as TIGER?!? as in WOODS?!? And then liken this board to the MASTERS?!?

By what I've seen, I'd say you're more like John Daly - You boom one out there every once in a while, but we're more likely to see him shank it in the trees - be shaking like a pimple faced high schooler on his first date - sucking down diet cokes and shoveling m&m's in his mouth - going bunker to bunker while scoring a 12.

Look, maybe I was too harsh on you - I just found it funny that a week ago you found a thread that you were excited about, all the while jealous that you didn't start it yourself - you posted what you thought would bring the house down . . . and got nothing. Again, we all know that Bill Parcells is fat, and has man boobs. It is a statement of the obvious. You happen to use it as your FFL moniker - not my first choice, but I get it.

Fast forward a week . . .

You get to thinking . . . "Man, that 'Bill Parcells has man boobs' post was STELLAR! I can't believe no one SPEK'd me for that" "I know! I'll make an exact replica thread of it, and sneak it in there, and show all of the soonerfans how clever I really am."

Turn the hose on me? I don't even know what in the hell you're talking about . . .

Look here - check out this thread -

I thought I was being funny too:

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77853

Someone actually Negative spek'd me - "stupid stupid" is what they said, and then didn't sign their name to it like a punk. (If you're going to NEG someone, put your name on it . . . come on.) It happens. Sometimes you think something is funny, and it flops. No sense in beating a dead horse.

Just let it go. The more attention you bring to this thread, the more foolish YOU look - not me.

Hell man, we're on the same team . . . aren't we?

Go Sooners . . . . right . . .

Don't take this too seriously . . . it's all in fun.

soonervet
9/14/2006, 09:52 PM
Im sniffing a troll-like presence in the area.

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 11:13 PM
Let's see if I'm any good at this copy / paste game...

Are you serious?

Are you speechless?

Humping your leg?!? Chasing you around the board? What in the world gave you that impression - You sure are full of yourself aren't you.

The fact that you think you're some kind of freaking super sleuth for trying to attack me for an article that I had already joked about, is one thing... but then trying to (your words) "call me out." Yeah, there's a bit of your dried DNA on the leg of my pants now, I'd say.

I just went back and saw what you posted after that:

...and if you'd have gone back and seen what I posted BEFORE that:

...then maybe you could have avoided this public display of, well, of whatever it is you think you're trying to accomplish, exactly...

Did you just refer to yourself as TIGER?!? as in WOODS?!? And then liken this board to the MASTERS?!?

Not really... I was more referring to you as Tiger's opponents at the Masters, but since I didn't come out and say it; since it was what adults like to call "implied," I can see where you'd come to the conclusion that you felt would present you the most ample opportunity to listen to yourself talk a bit longer.

By what I've seen, I'd say you're more like John Daly - You boom one out there every once in a while, but we're more likely to see him shank it in the trees - be shaking like a pimple faced high schooler on his first date - sucking down diet cokes and shoveling m&m's in his mouth - going bunker to bunker while scoring a 12.

You should get out more then. I'd say that right now, the credibility "of what you've seen," and the stuff that comes out of my *ss have a decent chance of being related.

Look, maybe I was too harsh on you - I just found it funny that a week ago you found a thread that you were excited about, all the while jealous that you didn't start it yourself - you posted what you thought would bring the house down . . . and got nothing. Again, we all know that Bill Parcells is fat, and has man boobs. It is a statement of the obvious. You happen to use it as your FFL moniker - not my first choice, but I get it.

If you're going to be harsh, you should do so soon... I'm starting to get bored. And, as long as you're worried about what all you've found funny so far, did you run out and find a thread to comment on the last time you peed? Do you run to the computer when you're watching TV and something strikes your fancy? I just want to try to establish a pattern of consistancy here, since you've got like 5 posts to work from and all...

Fast forward a week . . .

Keep your drug use to yourself... This is a football board, son. :D

You get to thinking . . . "Man, that 'Bill Parcells has man boobs' post was STELLAR! I can't believe no one SPEK'd me for that" "I know! I'll make an exact replica thread of it, and sneak it in there, and show all of the soonerfans how clever I really am."

This is coming from YOU...?

Just don't give up your current career, whatever that may be, to go into the P.I. business, that's all I'm sayin'. See, unlike you, as long as you're mentioning the validation of "spek" and all, I don't really care. I post what I feel like posting, and, if I f*ck up and post something twice, I count on my leg humpers to come along behind me and let me know about it, showing how clever; how "in tune" to the board they are. Congrats. You didn't disappoint.

Well, I mean, not in your showing up. I expected (hoped for) better material though...

Turn the hose on me? I don't even know what in the hell you're talking about . . .

No, I wouldn't expect that you would... Heh.

Look here - check out this thread -

I thought I was being funny too:

Good for you.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77853

Someone actually Negative spek'd me - "stupid stupid" is what they said, and then didn't sign their name to it like a punk. (If you're going to NEG someone, put your name on it . . . come on.) It happens. Sometimes you think something is funny, and it flops. No sense in beating a dead horse.

I don't think that they "neg spek'ed" you because they thought it was stupid (although I'd certainly allow them to enterain that argument) so much as because it was a pretty long read for something that was about as funny as a limp d*ck at an orgy.

Just let it go. The more attention you bring to this thread, the more foolish YOU look - not me.

Oh yeah? Well, Heaven forbid somebody "neg spek" me. I'd better zip it up, in a manner of speaking, pretty quickly.

Hell man, we're on the same team . . . aren't we?

Once again, in a manner of speaking. So far, in our latest exchange, we are not only on the same team, but managed to establish positions...

I'm the pitcher.

Go Sooners . . . . right . . .

Said with all the conviction of your "the more foolish YOU look, not me" comment...

Don't take this too seriously . . . it's all in fun.

Indeed. And, much like you in that thread you posted for your OWN attention earlier in this thread, I also find it fun taking something that somebody's posted and ripping it, and them, to shreds.

The only difference is that I'm GOOD at it, and you have to say things like

Just let it go.

...in the hopes that I actually will.

You want to learn to walk with 3 feet? Feel free. I told you not to rattle the cage.

the_ouskull

jackietreehorn
9/15/2006, 12:23 AM
and that's the go-ahead run for skull.

lol, this is getting dirty.

OK2LA, what do you have to say to that?

this is one of the more educated fights i've seen on here in a while, please don't stop.

Readyfor8
9/15/2006, 12:31 AM
[budwieser singer] Mr. Fantasy Football Manager Guy[/budwieser singer}

Egeo
9/15/2006, 12:41 AM
5 stars!

no not really

OK2LA
9/15/2006, 02:17 AM
Wow! I am really, really sorry that I hurt your feelings. (As I stated in the reply to your private message)

Obviously a p.m. didn't work.

Super Sleuth?!? the_ouskull

I clicked on the link that was posted IN THIS THREAD . . . that Harry Beanbag posted. That's all the detective work I needed to do.

When you stated:

"I KNEW I thought of this thread for a reason..."
the_ouskull

I thought you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar so to speak, and you were trying to cover your tracks.

Obviously I misread the intent of your post and your original thread.

I probably shouldn't have said what I did - obviously the damage is done -

I read over your post again, just to make sure that I wasn't high the first time that I read your post, and I came across this funny little saying at the bottom of each of your posts - YOUR SIGNATURE:

Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/20/05

This is all I needed to know about you. This was A YEAR AGO. Congratulations. Someone gave you a compliment. I'm sure it wasn't the first, and I hope for your case, that it's not the last.

Did you print that out, and tape it to the mirror in your bathroom so you can look at it every morning?!?

Did you get this printed up on shirts, and wear it to Sooner home games?

Do you introduce yourself as "The OU Skull" at parties? (phi kappa schmegma? - I must've cut you)

When people ask you what you do - Do you tell them that you post on Soonerfans.com?

THIS IS THE VERY REASON FOR THIS CRAZY THREAD YOU PHREAK!

You were afraid that everyone didn't see it when gdc gave you props, so you cut and pasted it in your freaking signature! Do you know what kind of a tool you look like?!? Let me help you - A super tool. An industrial grade tool - a industrial grade tool with a 50 foot extension cord.

Half of the stuff you say doesn't make sense, and the other half is homoerotic mental masturbation that you wallow around in for your own satisfaction.

When you said:

". . . I'd say that right now, the credibility "of what you've seen," and the stuff that comes out of my *ss have a decent chance of being related."the_ouskull

You lost me. I read over this 10 times and I can't for the life of me figure out what in the hell you mean!

And, as long as you're worried about what all you've found funny so far, did you run out and find a thread to comment on the last time you peed? Do you run to the computer when you're watching TV and something strikes your fancy?
the_ouskull

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you just banging away on the keyboard hoping that all of the keys you hit - make words and phrases that end up making sense?!?

This is where I stopped trying to understand your gorilla logic, and why you are talking about DNA, limp dicks at orgys, & "pitching" . . . and in MANY of your other posts, in other threads to other posters - you seem to be hung up on this gay thing, and calling people gay, or referring to them as such. Is there something that you're trying to tell the rest of us? Come on . . . You're better than that . . . aren't you? Going to the "Gay Card"?!?

Everything else you posted is the snot bubble you're blowing out of your nose, and piiss rolling down both of your legs from someone calling you out.

You made a mistake - don't worry about it. I'm not going to. You can spend the rest of your night staying up "cut and pasting", and trying to think of something else clever to cover up the fact that you are really excited about the name of your fantasy football team's name.

THAT'S WHAT THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS ABOUT!!!!

BILL PARCELL'S MAN BOOBS

YOUR ULTRA CLEVER NAME FOR A FICTIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM:eek:

:D :D :D :D Again, this is the funniest part of this whole thing! :D :D :D :D

I gotta go . . . to the game . . . I'm flying out early tomorrow, and I gotta get some sleep. you know - that's the reason why we're on here . . . to talk about THE SOONERS . . . at any rate, I know who you are, I know your act. You are the guy who can't leave well enough alone, and will reply, reply, reply, reply, and keep on doing so until I don't. (no matter what I say)

So here you go -

Create away . . .

Your masterpiece . . .

The last word on this one is yours.

the_ouskull
9/15/2006, 07:24 AM
The last word on this one was already mine. You're just too stupid to die. Some new people "get it." Some are you.

the_ouskull

OUAndy1807
9/15/2006, 07:29 AM
Beast Penis is my teams name.

Ruuuuuufus
9/15/2006, 07:54 AM
I'm getting the last word...

no I'm getting the last word...

actually I already got the last word... with this word?

brings me back to the good old days of primary school

Pricetag
9/15/2006, 12:28 PM
[budwieser singer] Mr. Fantasy Football Manager Guy[/budwieser singer}
Worst ad ever. They're slamming practically their entire customer base with that one. Those ads have run their course anyway. All the new ones have been major meh.

Some guy in my league just traded Chad Johnson for Fred Taylor and Michael Clayton.

TopDawg
9/15/2006, 01:34 PM

You've been around a while, sure, but Tiger at the Masters?

When your self-aggrandizing approaches that level, it's time you cut back on the Rome.

OklahomaRed
9/15/2006, 02:57 PM
Easy Pickins - that's my FFB league name. Every year I think I have a hot draft and I end up middle of the road or lower. The first year I played FFB, I finished first. Every year since then I've stunk it up. I'm the kiss of death for NFL players. If you ever want a deffense or player to do bad, just have me pick them up in my draft and they will have the worse year ever. :D

Stoop Dawg
9/15/2006, 03:15 PM
Some new people "get it." Some are you.

I guarantee that the "old" people get it.

I have sigs turned off so I can't see it, but is that quote really in your sig?

Harry Beanbag
9/15/2006, 03:54 PM
I guarantee that the "old" people get it.

I have sigs turned off so I can't see it, but is that quote really in your sig?

Why yes, yes it is.

TopDawg
9/15/2006, 04:24 PM
The first year I played FFB, I finished first.

Same here. Last team into the playoffs, but won the playoffs. Last year, though, was my dream season. Won both leagues I played in and also won a college football contest I participated in.

I used up all my mojo though. This year in fantasy baseball I spent about 85% of the season in dead last place. It's been all I could do lately to just get back to 6th. And on opening weekend of this fantasy football season I went 0-2 with multiple "oops" rosters moves that would've put me at 2-0 if I hadn't made them.

TopDawg
9/15/2006, 04:27 PM
Also, I'm with the camp that thinks "Bill Parcell's Man Boobs" is not very funny.

Harry Beanbag
9/15/2006, 04:36 PM
Also, I'm with the camp that thinks "Bill Parcell's Man Boobs" is not very funny.

It wouldn't have been too bad twenty years ago.

the_ouskull
9/15/2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, that quote's in my sig...

It's from gdc...

Anybody who hates Tejas as much as him has an opinion to be respected, in my own humble opinion. :D

the_ouskull

RedstickSooner
9/18/2006, 05:21 PM
Man.

Remember back when people used to get cheesed off because of Bill Parcell's Man Boobs?

Those were the days.

Spray
4/8/2011, 10:19 PM
OKLA2 wins.

Partial Qualifier
4/8/2011, 10:32 PM
OKLA2 wins.

He really didn't even have to try.... he had it won after his first post

Seamus
4/8/2011, 10:38 PM

Impartial observer here, but this ^^^

Sooner70
4/9/2011, 09:22 AM
I don't do fantasy football. Neither do I do Facebook, Twitter, pay bills online or any of that stuff. I don't have an I-phone or an ear ring, but I have nothing against those that do. I could care less if the NFL goes on strike...I love college FB & the Sooners. My truck has manual roll up windows and I like it that way. I do have a flat screen TV--recent purchase. Mainly to watch Sooner FB. I live amongst Texas Longhorns, and I loathe them as much as they hate me. Nothing personal...just business.

soonerinabilene
4/9/2011, 10:48 AM
can you imagine if the last month's worth of arguements on here were like this thread?

StoopTroup
4/9/2011, 11:06 AM
GylirgHFqeQ&feature=fvst

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/9/2011, 11:09 AM
OKLA2 wins.

awesome thread

I agree though

Mazeppa
4/9/2011, 10:02 PM
I don't do fantasy football. Neither do I do Facebook, Twitter, pay bills online or any of that stuff. I don't have an I-phone or an ear ring, but I have nothing against those that do. I could care less if the NFL goes on strike...I love college FB & the Sooners.

All this, except the ear ring, I kinda have one of those.

MiccoMacey
4/10/2011, 08:48 AM

Have to agree.

gaylordfan1
4/10/2011, 11:18 AM
Has anyone seen "The League" on FX? Probably one of the funniest TV series I've ever seen. If you have Netflix you can instantly watch the first season.

MiccoMacey
4/11/2011, 06:53 AM
I watched the initial episode...funny as heck.

OU-HSV
4/11/2011, 07:35 PM
Has anyone seen "The League" on FX? Probably one of the funniest TV series I've ever seen. If you have Netflix you can instantly watch the first season.

Yes I've seen every episode....freaking hilarious IMO