PDA

View Full Version : Costco is the debil...

BeetDigger
9/14/2006, 03:41 PM
Ok, I know the "treasure hunt" is your way of making money. Getting us to wonder around to find the four things we came there to buy only exposes us to more of your "can't live without" bargains. But dammit, just once I would like to not have to wonder around to find the thing that only two weeks ago was in aisle 4 but now has been moved to aisle 8.

:les: YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOVE THINGS EVERY FREAKING WEEK.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/14/2006, 03:47 PM
WRONG! Walmart is the debil, since they don't have unions.

skycat
9/14/2006, 04:21 PM
The other day as I was checking out at Costco with my toilet paper and cases of soda, the guy in the line next to me was checking out with a 44" plasma TV.

I felt cheated.

mrowl
9/14/2006, 04:26 PM
costco will return ANYTHING. so, they rock.

StoopTroup
9/14/2006, 04:52 PM
Do they have fumunda cheese?

Frozen Sooner
9/14/2006, 09:33 PM
Ok, I know the "treasure hunt" is your way of making money. Getting us to wonder around to find the four things we came there to buy only exposes us to more of your "can't live without" bargains. But dammit, just once I would like to not have to wonder around to find the thing that only two weeks ago was in aisle 4 but now has been moved to aisle 8.

:les: YOU DON'T HAVE TO MOVE THINGS EVERY FREAKING WEEK.

See? Not only do they pay their employees a living wage and have a great benefits package, they're addresing the obesity problem by making you walk around a bunch.

I'm telling you, they're going to have to start calling it the Kirkland Miracle.