PDA

View Full Version : You Ducks so far, have been.. lame.

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2006, 02:52 PM
As an interloper, a/k/a a Resident Horn on this site for several years, I have seen some great, knock down drag out fights and smack talk on here. Brilliant insults and eloquent arguments tempered by monosyllabic, threats of violence and profanity laced neg spekking.

But, the stuff you have brought this past week, as a whole, has been mighty, mighty LAME! No clever retorts, no passion filled arguments, no threats from a Sooner of going to "kick your ***" if they ever meet you.

You Quakers are FAVORED by God ! Start acting like it! Throw out some smack! Let's see what you think you're going to do to these f'in' hillbillies (that's a term of endearment now for us, you aren't allowed to use that phrase).

Make it interesting. :rolleyes: Oh.. by the way...

The Big XII F'in Hillbillies 21
Quackers Cartoon Unis 23 ;)

Partial Qualifier
9/14/2006, 03:02 PM
Getting beat by the same team twice in the past 12 months will do that to a fanbase

:D

stoopified
9/14/2006, 03:15 PM
You teli'em TLid!

MikeInNorman
9/14/2006, 03:19 PM
And trust me....he knows from lame.

toast
9/14/2006, 03:33 PM
what??? is the rice/ut smack not good enough for you?

Bourbon St Sooner
9/14/2006, 03:51 PM
Shyster needs to get laid.

Quack 10
9/14/2006, 03:56 PM
STFU Cattle!

I have remained a veritable treasure trove of witticism and snappy repartee since prior to Oregon's ignominious performance in the revival of this gloriously non-competitive series. I have stood as a beacon of friendly banter and self-depriciating humor throughout, and have responded bitingly when necessary, to the point of being threatened with "the shoe."

You Sir, do nothing more than feebly attempt to divert the attention of these fine, upstanding Sooner fans from the complete ineptitude of your bovine-themed excuse for a football squad.

As for Saturday, no stadium nor tradition will affect the outcome. The superior team will win, and that team is the Oregon Ducks.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2274/duck6bk7ts5zo.gif

Fear the Foul Fowl!

bweezie
9/14/2006, 04:20 PM
what insurance is that, yogi?....AFLACK

handcrafted
9/14/2006, 04:21 PM
Over here at OU, we have a Duck Pond. All the cute little things do all day is hang out in the water, eat, and poop. That must be what life is like in Oregon.

Oregon State brings better smack than you guys do. At least Beavers have teeth.

StoopTroup
9/14/2006, 04:24 PM
At least Beavers have teeth.

They do?

:pop:

handcrafted
9/14/2006, 04:28 PM
They do?

Otherwise how would they cut down the trees to build those neat little dams? Industrious pint-sized civil engineers, those guys.

OTOH, what has a duck ever done except get shot up and roasted?

(Okay, okay, so they pitch health insurance too. Big frappin' deal.)

oumartin
9/14/2006, 04:28 PM
the duck pond at OU is about as lame as the football team in oregon

Quack 10
9/14/2006, 04:37 PM
the duck pond at OU is about as lame as the football team in oregon

Ahh, so the Sooners have arrived then?

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 04:45 PM
'Twas once upon a Gameday dreary, when Friday night'd left me weak and weary,
Over many malted beverage and conversation with glue-sniffing whore.
Come Saturday, there was no napping, only Oregon backers rapping,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sichuevos/AutzenHotStuntaz.jpg

As if their flapping jaws and pretty unis would make their games less poor.
"Tis only but a duck," I muttered, "flapping near my tailgate's door -
"Only a duck, and nothing more."

But the Duck, a never flitting, 0-6, he is still sitting,
Even as his bookie's sh*tting, expecting so much more.
And while their hopes are all seeming much like fans who know they're dreaming,
And the referee stands o'ver them screaming, throws the Gameday coin like a shadow on the floor,
And after the shadow, ne'er a vict'ry, Ducks left broken on Autzen floor,
Quoth the Sooners: Nevermore.

Duck off.

the_ouskull

CapitolSooner
9/14/2006, 04:45 PM
Ahh, so the Sooners have arrived then?

Your comebacks are about as good as Akili Smith's pro-football career. Seriously, how is Joey Harrington doing. Is he sitting next to you helping you deliver your "brilliant, methodical, witty, cunning lines of eloquence?"

Vaevictis
9/14/2006, 04:50 PM
As for Saturday, no stadium nor tradition will affect the outcome. The superior team will win, and that team is the Oregon Ducks.

I didn't know they have a meth problem up there too! ;)

The VIIIth
9/14/2006, 04:56 PM
Now that's funny...

TexasLidig8r
9/14/2006, 04:59 PM
STFU Cattle!

I have remained a veritable treasure trove of witticism and snappy repartee since prior to Oregon's ignominious performance in the revival of this gloriously non-competitive series. I have stood as a beacon of friendly banter and self-depriciating humor throughout, and have responded bitingly when necessary, to the point of being threatened with "the shoe."

You Sir, do nothing more than feebly attempt to divert the attention of these fine, upstanding Sooner fans from the complete ineptitude of your bovine-themed excuse for a football squad.

Fear the Foul Fowl!

Well done... Now THAT is what I'm talking about! :D :D

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 05:05 PM
...bovine-themed excuse for a football squad.

Speaking of diversion, you're using all of those $0.50 words, only to be wrong.

Sooners aren't cattle, dipsh*t; Mr Look-At-Me, I'm-Using-Big-Words-To-Try-To-Appear-Smarter-Than-I-Actually-Am... Check your facts instead of thesaurus.com sometime...

OH, and on a game-related note. You were the "better team" last year too... and lost. I know that you're not big on substance, but I'm backing up what I'm saying with fact, not opinion and a cute animated gif. Good luck, I'll be awaiting your eloquent retort with baited breath and the anticipation of years worth of shut the Duck up.

the_ouskull

I was told he was referring to TejasFan as cattle. Fine. I'm still not editing my post for it. He's still a dipsh*t, whether or not I was wrong... Besides, he tried to ignore the rest of the post. There was more there. Address it as well. Thx.

Quack 10
9/14/2006, 05:11 PM
Sooners aren't cattle, dipsh*t

Somebody else wanna take this one?

QuackAttack
9/14/2006, 05:13 PM
Somebody else wanna take this one?

lmao. umm.. i believe Quack was referencing the whorn fan.. :texan:

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 05:18 PM
If you want to rag on TejasFan, come here any one of the other 51 weeks of the year. This week, YOU are the target...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sichuevos/DuckHunt.jpg

Also, for being so full of ****, vinegar, and Dictionary.com earlier, you sure do seem quick to let "someone else take it." Come on, ThesaurusBoy. Let's get it on.

the_ouskull

SleestakSooner
9/14/2006, 05:26 PM
Speaking of diversion, you're using all of those $0.50 words, only to be wrong.

Sooners aren't cattle, dipsh*t; Mr Look-At-Me, I'm-Using-Big-Words-To-Try-To-Appear-Smarter-Than-I-Actually-Am... Check your facts instead of thesaurus.com sometime...

OH, and on a game-related note. You were the "better team" last year too... and lost. I know that you're not big on substance, but I'm backing up what I'm saying with fact, not opinion and a cute animated gif. Good luck, I'll be awaiting your eloquent retort with baited breath and the anticipation of years worth of shut the Duck up.

the_ouskull

Ummmm Skull I don't know how to break it to you, but our funny fowl feathered friend was obviously speaking in reply to the oft belligerent bovine-breathed beagle (Legal-type whorn Hook 'em ... oh and I did use the thesaurus to find a "B" word for lawyer so I could continue my witty bit of alliteration). supa

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 05:29 PM
Go back. Read what I wrote since you've quoted me. :D

the_ouskull

Quack 10
9/14/2006, 10:06 PM
Come on, ThesaurusBoy. Let's get it on.

Okay Chuckwagon, don't toss your beans all over the prairie just yet.

Here's why Oregon will win:

Unsettlingly mild weather.

That's it, right there.

It'll be 63 degrees, light wind, low humidity, partly cloudy with a chance of refreshing drizzle interspersed with bright, warm (but not hot) sunshine.

Oklahoma's players will be stunned, and excruiatingly comfortable; they won't know what to do, because they won't be suffering in any way.

Seagulls will glide lazily over the stadium as the crowd politely welcomes the Sooners. Then when PT steps under center, Oregon will unleash its secret weapon:

Our Savior from Stillwater...
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/JEREMYGIBBS8_29150.JPG
Jeremy Gibbs

sooneron
9/14/2006, 10:09 PM
Have you guys de-loused the smell of pig **** offa him?

SoonerStud615
9/14/2006, 10:12 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4180/oregonunisny4.png

Vaevictis
9/14/2006, 10:14 PM

That's it, right there.

It'll be 63 degrees, light wind, low humidity, partly cloudy with a chance of refreshing drizzle interspersed with bright, warm (but not hot) sunshine.

Oklahoma's players will be stunned, and excruiatingly comfortable; they won't know what to do, because they won't be suffering in any way.

Okay, that's funny. :D

... but, it also more or less describes the weather at the UAB game a couple of weeks ago ;) Subtract the sunshine, and add very angry looking clouds, and you've got it.

soonervet
9/14/2006, 10:18 PM

That's it, right there.

Seagulls will glide lazily over the stadium as the crowd politely welcomes the Sooners. Then when PT steps under center, Oregon will unleash its secret weapon:

I do believe thats the first "the weather will be too nice" logic. You guys arent aggies in hiding are you. And by the way, what the hell is up with those number on your jerseys, they look like atari numbers circa 1980.

4everasooner
9/14/2006, 10:32 PM
sheeee, we don't want to upset the hippies.

Soonerus
9/14/2006, 10:32 PM
Ducks still in shock from their "BCS" team getting trounced by OU in the Holiday Bowl a few months ago....

1991SOONER
9/14/2006, 11:25 PM
You Quakers are FAVORED by God ! Start acting like it! Throw out some smack! Let's see what you think you're going to do to these f'in' hillbillies (that's a term of endearment now for us, you aren't allowed to use that phrase).

Well, this may surprise you whorn, but there ARE ACTUALLY fans out there that are good sportmans and don't feel the need to act like total a s s h a t s like your average longhorn fan just because they are favored to win or ranked higher in the polls.

Y'all are some of the poorest winners and poorest losers of college football. I hope these quacks don't follow your example. And I hope we beat the snot out of you come october. That is all..

Ash
9/14/2006, 11:29 PM

That's it, right there.

Our Savior from Stillwater...
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROSPECT/PHOTO/JEREMYGIBBS8_29150.JPG
Jeremy Gibbs

This is seriously one of the funniest posts I've ever read on this board. Don't toss your beans on the prairie...???? BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pure gold.

Tell you what.

Shoot.

the_ouskull
9/14/2006, 11:36 PM
Have you guys de-loused the smell of pig **** offa him?

The lice... HATE the sugar.

Sincerely,

http://www.ocmetro.com/archives/ocmetro_2003/metro052903/images/OS%20Daniel%20Von%20Bargen.gif

Readyfor8
9/15/2006, 12:00 AM
meow?

Fraggle145
9/15/2006, 12:12 AM
listen here meow...

handcrafted
9/15/2006, 05:57 AM
Duck Season.

Fire.

SoonerStormchaser
9/15/2006, 08:10 AM
You Quakers are FAVORED by God !

Yes, historically, Quakers have been favored by God (at least that's what they think). And historically, they shun war and fighting...

...that must be why they've been quiet.

Now, about the Q-U-A-C-K-E-R-S...

KC//CRIMSON
9/15/2006, 08:30 AM
There should never come a day when a burnt orange turd whorn fan get's preferential treatment over an opposing team's fan.

TexasLidig8r
9/15/2006, 08:33 AM
Come on Ducks!! Don't let this happen to you!

http://www.rubduckie.com/uploads/Dead_Duck.jpg

TexasLidig8r
9/15/2006, 08:35 AM
Or. this....

http://elves.ro/pblog/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/dead-duck-crossing.jpg

MamaMia
9/15/2006, 10:19 AM
I like almost all of the duck fans I have come across. I honestly believe we will win this game. :)

OUinFLA
9/15/2006, 10:42 AM
Oregon State brings better smack than you guys do. At least Beavers have teeth.

and Beavers are just interesting to talk about and stuff.

boomrsoonr
9/15/2006, 10:51 AM
and Beavers are just interesting to talk about and stuff.

Yeah, but they smell like fish.

GDC
9/15/2006, 10:54 AM
Why is a whorn still being allowed to refer to us and our team as "effing hillbillies" on our own board?

handcrafted
9/15/2006, 10:59 AM
Why is a whorn still being allowed to refer to us and our team as "effing hillbillies" on our own board?

Because we get to call them "T-Sips" on theirs. :D

footballfanatic
9/15/2006, 02:16 PM
Or. this....

http://elves.ro/pblog/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/dead-duck-crossing.jpg

TexasLidig8r, your sycophantic, Sooner-envy ramblings are embarrassing to other UT fans. Why is it so important to you that they like you? Did you have years of getting rejected in Texas?

GDC
9/15/2006, 02:38 PM
TexasLidig8r, your sycophantic, Sooner-envy ramblings are embarrassing to other UT fans. Why is it so important to you that they like you? Did you have years of getting rejected in Texas?

Because he's a troll of a Sooner fan?

boomrsoonr
9/15/2006, 02:38 PM
TexasLidig8r, Did you have years of getting rejected in Texas?

He's a lawyer. What do you think?

TexasLidig8r
9/15/2006, 03:50 PM

Wow.. did you have your sense of humor removed in a humor-ectomy operation? That's pretty sad.

Life Lesson 301.

1. There's life. (And it's more than just being "fanatic" about a game.)
2. There's college football. It's only a game.
3. Life can be fun especially when you stir it up. Look at some historical posts on here for perspective.
4. I can go to, and do in fact go to, 3 different Longhorn sites to get my "atta boy, we're the best thing since sliced bread" fix.
5. Experience the fun of being a tactful, diplomatic Devil's Advocate sometime.. if you are capable of it.

Grow up young man. :rolleyes:

PalmBeachSooner
9/15/2006, 03:50 PM
At least Beavers have teeth.

Hey, beaver's good eatin unless of course it's forgotten and then it's spoilt rotten. The pink turns brown and it'll tast kind of tainted. Just take a whiff and hope you ain't fainted. You take your chances eating out. Might want to try the trout. It's so sad to see good beaver gone bad.

Watch out and don't let the beaver gnaw on your wood.

footballfanatic
9/15/2006, 05:24 PM
Wow.. did you have your sense of humor removed in a humor-ectomy operation? That's pretty sad.

Life Lesson 301.

3. Life can be fun especially when you stir it up. Look at some historical posts on here for perspective.
4. I can go to, and do in fact go to, 3 different Longhorn sites to get my "atta boy, we're the best thing since sliced bread" fix.
5. Experience the fun of being a tactful, diplomatic Devil's Advocate sometime.. if you are capable of it.

"Life can be fun especially when you stir it up." If groveling for approval before Sooner fans is your idea of "stirring it up," then go ahead, be my guest. It's just that your threads and posts are excrutiatingly kowtowing. "Tactful, diplomatic?"
Whatever. And oh yes, they don't like you any more for doing it. In fact, you are despised for it.

BeetDigger
9/15/2006, 05:42 PM
kowtowing

Did you find that word in the whorn dictionary?

fadada1
9/15/2006, 05:44 PM

Life Lesson 301.

don't bring your fancy-dancy, logical lawyer speak in here. this is a semi-respectable board where we set low standards for ourselves, and then fail to meet them. using all that t-sip talk only confuses us and lulls into a feeling that you like us and stuff. just ask us if we want to go noodlin', and we'll get along great. don't complicate things.;)

TexasLidig8r
9/15/2006, 05:45 PM
"Life can be fun especially when you stir it up." If groveling for approval before Sooner fans is your idea of "stirring it up," then go ahead, be my guest. It's just that your threads and posts are excrutiatingly kowtowing. "Tactful, diplomatic?"
Whatever. And oh yes, they don't like you any more for doing it. In fact, you are despised for it.

ah. the use of the term "Whatever." My 13 year old uses that. At least we now know your maturity and intellectual level.

When you finally graduate high school, and go to college.. and then business or law school (assuming your mother performs enough sexual favors on admission reps to get you in) you will learn one day, Skippy, that life isn't about kowtowing, or always seeking approval. In fact, you may learn that a person can present contrary opinions cogently, intelligently and even though disagreed with, doesn't need to seek approval.

Would it be easy to come on here and go.. "Yee haw, Switzer cheated and your program sucks?" What would the point be?

Or heaven forbid.. you treat people as individual people instead of a "group." That may require more than what your individual gifts allow you to do.

You don't like the way I post.. there's that handy little ignore button.

And once again, my advice to you, as previously stated is even more applicable now... "Grow up young man."

BeetDigger
9/15/2006, 05:50 PM
there's that handy little ignore button.

I keep forgetting about that little feature.

BTW Lid, nice avatar. She your daughter?

:texan:

TexasLidig8r
9/15/2006, 05:57 PM
I keep forgetting about that little feature.

BTW Lid, nice avatar. She your daughter?

:texan:

Bastadge!!!!!!!!!

Granddaughter....

the_ouskull
9/15/2006, 06:02 PM
Bastadge!!!!!!!!!

Granddaughter....

You have a daughter that's 13 AND a grand-daughter? Are you from Tejas or Arkansas? Is she related to y... Oh man... My bad. :D

the_ouskull

fadada1
9/15/2006, 06:02 PM
Bastadge!!!!!!!!!

Granddaughter....
coming from texas??? more like auntie-mama.:texan:

sung to the yellow rose:

"when it's incest time in texas, and your daddy's out of town, and your mama's in the bathroom, with her panties half-way down."

there's more, but this is a family board.

the_ouskull
9/15/2006, 06:10 PM
Oh... You post THAT, and NOW it's a "family board." Oh well. I have friends that live in Tejas. I can ask them how that song ends.

the_ouskull

footballfanatic
9/15/2006, 06:14 PM
ah. the use of the term "Whatever." My 13 year old uses that. At least we now know your maturity and intellectual level.

When you finally graduate high school, and go to college.. and then business or law school (assuming your mother performs enough sexual favors on admission reps to get you in) you will learn one day, Skippy, that life isn't about kowtowing, or always seeking approval. In fact, you may learn that a person can present contrary opinions cogently, intelligently and even though disagreed with, doesn't need to seek approval.

Would it be easy to come on here and go.. "Yee haw, Switzer cheated and your program sucks?" What would the point be?

Or heaven forbid.. you treat people as individual people instead of a "group." That may require more than what your individual gifts allow you to do.

You don't like the way I post.. there's that handy little ignore button.

And once again, my advice to you, as previously stated is even more applicable now... "Grow up young man."

Well, you've certainly impressed me with your maturity level, with sophisticated comments about my mother.
I note that you're one of the few people who feel the need to state their profession. But then, I've already commented on your need to be liked.
Ignoring your comments is fine. (Trust me, I've learned to do that) I just don't want Sooner fans to think your ***-kissing posts represent the majority of Horn fans. They seem fully capable to find reasons to hate us on their own. Your attempts to win praise from them only makes it worse.

william_brasky
9/15/2006, 06:19 PM

Lid is so despised. So despised.

The VIIIth
9/15/2006, 06:19 PM

When you finally graduate high school, and go to college.. and then business or law school (assuming your mother performs enough sexual favors on admission reps to get you in) you will learn one day, Skippy, that life isn't about kowtowing, or always seeking approval.

TexasLidig8r
9/15/2006, 07:25 PM
Well, you've certainly impressed me with your maturity level, with sophisticated comments about my mother.
I note that you're one of the few people who feel the need to state their profession. But then, I've already commented on your need to be liked.
Ignoring your comments is fine. (Trust me, I've learned to do that) I just don't want Sooner fans to think your ***-kissing posts represent the majority of Horn fans. They seem fully capable to find reasons to hate us on their own. Your attempts to win praise from them only makes it worse.

No *** kissing posts at all. Some contrarian.. some agreeable... some insulting.. some meant to stir things up.

Oh, and in no way have I ever represented myself to be representative of the majority of Texas alums... Because of our diversity, no single person can effectively represent.

Although certainly as well, there needs to be balance so people on here don't think that all Texas alumni (you did graduate didn't you.. or. are you merely a wannabe?) are pig-headed, close minded, sheltered simpletons.

Indeed, some posters on here have a blazing, rabid hatred not only of The University but the State as well... and my wars with them on here have been legendary.

Again. grow up Skippy.. the world is a diverse place.

footballfanatic
9/15/2006, 10:56 PM
No *** kissing posts at all. Some contrarian.. some agreeable... some insulting.. some meant to stir things up.

Oh, and in no way have I ever represented myself to be representative of the majority of Texas alums... Because of our diversity, no single person can effectively represent.

Although certainly as well, there needs to be balance so people on here don't think that all Texas alumni (you did graduate didn't you.. or. are you merely a wannabe?) are pig-headed, close minded, sheltered simpletons.

Indeed, some posters on here have a blazing, rabid hatred not only of The University but the State as well... and my wars with them on here have been legendary.

Again. grow up Skippy.. the world is a diverse place.

Glad to hear that you do fight with them. In answer to your question, I am a graduate. And yes, to be fair, you are correct, the UT alumni is diverse. What on earth that has to do with my original point is lost on me, but it's late, Texas played a horrific game last Saturday, I've been in a really nasty mood, (I can't go into it, but the week ended on a tragic-comic event involving OU and UT) and tomorrow's UT game is looking horrendous. Since you made your point about being contentious, I promise to look for your more argumentative posts. Remember, the posters here are like the warring parties in the Balkans--there's no reasoning with them. Their complete and wonton destruction is the best that can be achieved in the interests of All Things Decent.

goingoneight
9/15/2006, 11:04 PM

Life Lesson 301.

Oooh... Cool!!! Whorn-on-Whorn violence!!! First one to die, loses... :eek:

BeetDigger
9/16/2006, 12:24 AM
Glad to hear that you do fight with them. In answer to your question, I am a graduate. And yes, to be fair, you are correct, the UT alumni is diverse. What on earth that has to do with my original point is lost on me, but it's late, Texas played a horrific game last Saturday, I've been in a really nasty mood, (I can't go into it, but the week ended on a tragic-comic event involving OU and UT) and tomorrow's UT game is looking horrendous. Since you made your point about being contentious, I promise to look for your more argumentative posts. Remember, the posters here are like the warring parties in the Balkans--there's no reasoning with them. Their complete and wonton destruction is the best that can be achieved in the interests of All Things Decent.

I think this is where you say goodbye and resume posting on boards that care for your participation.

Ash
9/16/2006, 12:29 AM
Oooh... Cool!!! Whorn-on-Whorn violence!!! First one to die, loses... :eek:

heh

Desert Sapper
9/16/2006, 12:49 AM

Do you even realize that you just said Lid feels a need to state that he is a lawyer in a bid to be liked? Funny stuff.:D

Even funnier is the back and forth banter between two whorns who are clearly still struggling for air after last Saturday's game. The downward spiral begins...:pop:

Soonerus
9/16/2006, 01:04 AM
In all due respect, without formally admitting it, I kind of like Lid...he seems to have his foootball/life priorities in proper perspective...I respect that in him....

handcrafted
9/16/2006, 08:39 AM
In all due respect, without formally admitting it, I kind of like Lid...he seems to have his foootball/life priorities in proper perspective...I respect that in him....

Whorns are not due any respect.

fadada1
9/16/2006, 08:44 AM
you've done it now. now we'll NEVAR get rid of him!!!:texan:

footballfanatic
9/16/2006, 09:37 AM
Do you even realize that you just said Lid feels a need to state that he is a lawyer in a bid to be liked? Funny stuff.:D

Even funnier is the back and forth banter between two whorns who are clearly still struggling for air after last Saturday's game. The downward spiral begins...:pop:

For me, the downward spiral began early last week when for reasons known only to them and the Almighty, two UT players (and one moronic, idiotic, selfish, former-player) decided big-game preparation involved driving around at 3:00 a.m. with loaded handguns in their laps.

footballfanatic
9/16/2006, 09:41 AM

Good point about lawyers. It must be said in their defense, though, that no one likes a lawyer--until they really, really need one.

handcrafted
9/16/2006, 12:01 PM
Lid's original point is well taken. The ducks have been lame. The smack from Eugene, what little there has been, is anemic. Guess they realize they are going to get roasted.

:D