PDA

View Full Version : Guess who is in a Mexican jail?

KC//CRIMSON
9/14/2006, 01:17 PM
http://www.courttv.com/graphics/photos/trials/luster/inside/offlede/bounty-hunter-chapman180w154h-insidesmall-061903.jpg

BeetDigger
9/14/2006, 01:21 PM
That's who I was gonna guess. Now, who is he?

colleyvillesooner
9/14/2006, 01:22 PM
why?

afs
9/14/2006, 01:24 PM
apparently in his most famous bounty collect, the mexicans charged him w/ kidnapping b/c they didn't give him permission to bring Andrew Leuster back across the US border.

the messicans requested extradition and the US complied.

colleyvillesooner
9/14/2006, 01:28 PM
Maybe he can skip bail and hunt himself.

Mjcpr
9/14/2006, 01:29 PM
Didn't this happen a long time ago?

colleyvillesooner
9/14/2006, 01:30 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Luster

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/09/national/main535821.shtml

Chapman, his son and brother were charged by Mexican authorities with illegally capturing Luster. The three, who were arrested with the fugitive after passers-by reported a scuffle, returned to the United States after posting bail of their own.

Must not have ever of gone back for court. How ironic.

afs
9/14/2006, 01:30 PM
the capture did, but the US marshalls arrested him today.

Partial Qualifier
9/14/2006, 01:35 PM
That's my Dawg!!

GDC
9/14/2006, 01:45 PM
Mexican jails truly are the suck.

Widescreen
9/14/2006, 01:46 PM
I was going to guess Ron Mexico.

NormanPride
9/14/2006, 01:54 PM
Mexican jails truly are the suck.

STORY!! STORY!! STORY!!

GDC
9/14/2006, 01:58 PM
STORY!! STORY!! STORY!!

At the next Tulsa get-together, assuming my fiance doesn't come.:D

colleyvillesooner
9/14/2006, 01:59 PM
Two words: Donkey. Show.

;)

Paperclip
9/14/2006, 02:00 PM
I was going to go with Nicolas Gardenia.

LosAngelesSooner
9/14/2006, 02:01 PM
http://www.courttv.com/graphics/photos/trials/luster/inside/offlede/bounty-hunter-chapman180w154h-insidesmall-061903.jpg

You're the man now, Dog.

Nichols Gaillardia
9/14/2006, 02:02 PM
I was going to go with Nicolas Gardenia.
...wha?

sanantoniosooner
9/14/2006, 02:03 PM
If he breaks out he can use his wife as a flotation device.

GrapevineSooner
9/14/2006, 02:08 PM
If only it was another bounty hunter who likes to lecture those they apprehend who brought him in.

That would have been funny.

Hot Rod
9/14/2006, 02:20 PM
If he breaks out he can use his wife as a flotation device.

Those aren't buoyes!

sanantoniosooner
9/14/2006, 02:23 PM
Those aren't buoyes!
I beg to differ.

mrowl
9/14/2006, 02:57 PM
my guess was Longhorn Bob.

Taxman71
9/14/2006, 03:55 PM
If they put Leland in charge someone's gonna get greased...hope it's the admin brah so's I can gets his job

I think Leland got nabbed too.

Actually, this really ****es me off that the U.S. would comply like this with Mexico given that they basically dump their trash on us daily. Maybe if they would have caught and extradited this Luster loser first, I could see it differently.

GDC
9/14/2006, 03:59 PM
;)

Donkey shows are for pussies.:D

sanantoniosooner
9/14/2006, 04:19 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90102,00.html

colleyvillesooner
9/14/2006, 04:40 PM
Donkey shows are for pussies.:D

ewww...

StoopTroup
9/14/2006, 04:43 PM
I'm guessing Nafta doesn't apply to dogs.

Sooner in Tampa
9/15/2006, 06:37 AM
The Dog will be vindicated and he will continue to fight crime and the American way !!!!!

F%*K the Messicans and their "illegal" apprehension laws. The Dog got rid a known rapist...how can that be so wrong???

;)

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Okla-homey
9/15/2006, 07:11 AM
what gives? That crap went down in 2003? It's ancient history

sign me, "Dog Lover"...I love the show.

walkoffsooner
9/15/2006, 08:27 AM
use her panties for a sail boat

Sooner in Tampa
9/15/2006, 08:28 AM
use her panties for a sail boat:confused:

usmc-sooner
9/15/2006, 08:53 AM
so the Mexicans are worried about people leaving Mexico illegally?

Taxman71
9/15/2006, 09:00 AM
so the Mexicans are worried about people leaving Mexico illegally?
I think it is a Mexican law that only the mexican policia are allowed to kidnap gringos and hold them for bounty. It is really more of a patent infringement type of case.

soonerjoker
9/15/2006, 09:54 AM
he was arrested in hawaii & is probably still there, due to extradition.

Czar Soonerov
9/15/2006, 10:17 AM
Duane 'Dog' Chapman (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1738062/): [talking into a cell phone with a suspect] Hey! Hi. So where you at? You know what muther****er? I'm gonna file bond jumping on you, you 9mm packing ice head. If you wanna stay out of jail buddy, you better ****ing show up right now with your old lady. Yeah, listen, we gotcha... you know what muther****er? You better come right now muther****er tweak. You better get her right now.
[shouting]
Duane 'Dog' Chapman (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1738062/): GET HERE TWEAK!

GDC
9/15/2006, 10:32 AM
ewww...

:eek:

afs
9/16/2006, 11:51 PM
Just saw on A&E that the new episode this Tuesday will be footage from Dog's arrest and interviews with him and the family.

Flagstaffsooner
9/17/2006, 05:20 AM
:confused:Its called a spinaker.:D

soonerjoker
9/19/2006, 10:25 AM
they bonded out & remain in hawaii.

Sooner in Tampa
9/19/2006, 10:35 AM
This is a TRAVISHAMOCKERY!!!!

Mjcpr
9/20/2006, 09:09 AM
Just saw on A&E that the new episode this Tuesday will be footage from Dog's arrest and interviews with him and the family.

So did anyone watch this?

I'm still having trouble figuring out why the US Gov't agreed to make the arrest FOR the Mexican Gov't. My understanding is that the charge was not all that serious and it was over 3 years ago.

He did catch one of the FBI's most wanted criminals at the time.

Okla-homey
9/20/2006, 09:56 AM
So did anyone watch this?

I'm still having trouble figuring out why the US Gov't agreed to make the arrest FOR the Mexican Gov't. My understanding is that the charge was not all that serious and it was over 3 years ago.

He did catch one of the FBI's most wanted criminals at the time.

I watched it. Apparently, after nabbing the bad guy, the messicans arrested Dog and Co. on a mex charge of "falsely denying liberty" to the fugitive -- which seems to be a less serious form of the common law crime of "false imprisonment." Anyhoo, the messicans gave the bad guy Dog caught back to the US.

Evidently, Chapman bonded out of the Mex hoosegow and split back to the US allegedly on advice of his counsel. Chapman says his lawyer told him to forget about the bond and as long as he never set a pointy-toed boot back in Mexico, he'd be fine.

My theory: The bajilionnaire slimeball "Max Factor" heir (convicted on 86 counts of drug induced rape and torture) Dog captured while the sicko lived in a Mexican resort city prolly bribed someone in the Mexican AG's office who subsequently formally requested Chapman's extradition.

Whether the US govt ponies up Dog to the messicans is anyone's guess...but I bet we won't.

Mjcpr
9/20/2006, 10:06 AM
I say f 'em.

Okla-homey
9/20/2006, 11:22 AM
I say f 'em.

that's what Beth Chapman is hoping is hoping we'll all say. I think I'm gonna fire off an e-mail to our esteemed Congressional delegation to that end.

Look, I know the guy is flamboyant and a "larger than life" but he brought this fugitive convicted sexual predator to justice when the federal authorities were powerless to do so, and that oughtta count for something. FWIW, Dog was deemed ineligible for the US reward for the monster's capture b/c it didn't happen on US soil. Besides...Mexican justice? puh-leeeeze.

picasso
9/20/2006, 11:29 AM
don't bend over for the chalupas.

KC//CRIMSON
11/1/2007, 04:02 PM
Guess who's lucky streak is still alive and well?

Duane Chapman, also known as Dog the Bounty Hunter, has been caught on tape using the N-word in a conversation with his son whose girlfriend is black. The tape was leaked to The National Enquirer and has caused considerable backlash. A&E which airs Dog’s show has suspended production pending an investigation despite the fact it’s their highest rated show. Here’s an excerpt of the conversation, as reported by E! Online:

"I'm not taking a chance...not because she's black but because we use the word n---er sometimes here. I'm not going to take any chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for 30 years because some drunken n---er heard us say n---er and turned us into the Enquirer magazine...I'm not taking that chance at all never in life. Never..."

Dog apologized for his comments yesterday and asked to meet with the Reverend Al Sharpton who replied with a letter this morning. The reverend said he would meet with Dog, but would not “sanitize that kind of hate language.” In his letter he also offered Dog an opportunity to prove he’s sorry, according to TMZ:

If you are sincere that this does not reflect you, you should not only meet with us, but you should march with us on November 16th and call on the government of the United States to protect people, that unlike you don't have publicist, don't have lawyers, and don't have any protection. They used to have the protection of the United States government.

I never thought a guy who dresses like a blonde Native American mixed with a lesbian biker could be a closet racist. But they got him on tape. It’s a shame really. Dog could’ve taught us so much. Maybe not about life and certainly not tolerance. But about how to give Criss Angel a run for his money in looking like a d-bag. C’mon, can’t you just tell me if there’s a shop somewhere? Or do you just watch old Whitesnake videos and then, I dunno, try to look more gay?

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/11/dog_the_bounty_hunter_is_in_the_dog_house_holy_cra p_im_witty.php

GrapevineSooner
11/1/2007, 04:57 PM
His career is O-V-A, OVA!!!

Okla-homey
11/1/2007, 05:46 PM
There are a multitude of dirty deeds from which a public figure can recover. Dropping an N-bomb ain't one of 'em.

Too bad for Dog. He made life in America more interesting.

KC//CRIMSON
11/1/2007, 07:12 PM
Dog apologized for his comments yesterday and asked to meet with the Reverend Al Sharpton who replied with a letter this morning. The reverend said he would meet with Dog, but would not “sanitize that kind of hate language.” In his letter he also offered Dog an opportunity to prove he’s sorry, according to TMZ:

If you are sincere that this does not reflect you, you should not only meet with us, but you should march with us on November 16th and call on the government of the United States to protect people, that unlike you don't have publicist, don't have lawyers, and don't have any protection. They used to have the protection of the United States government.

I wonder if the Rev asked Halle Berry to join in as well? Mmmmm hmmmm....

yermom
11/2/2007, 08:12 PM
I'm not going to take any chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for 30 years because some drunken n---er heard us say n---er and turned us into the Enquirer magazine...I'm not taking that chance at all never in life. Never...

oops.

what a moron.

who was taping anyway?

KC//CRIMSON
11/2/2007, 08:24 PM
who was taping anyway?

Duane Chapman’s son Tucker taped the infamous phone conversation with his father knowing it would be incendiary and sold it to The National Enquirer for ‘a lot of money,’ according to Dog’s lawyer who spoke to the Associated Press:

"I guess because of whatever level of anger he had of his father, he felt the need to express it in that manner.”

So it was Dog’s son that sold the tape, not his "N-word girlfriend" like Dog feared. Oops. Dude, I bet Dog is feeling really stupid now. That is if he’s capable of feeling stupidity. He kind of walks around like a perpetual braided jackass, so maybe the gravity of all this is escaping him. He’s probably just standing around thinking, “Are these armbands shiny enough? I can never tell. Perhaps I need cooler sunglasses. No, that’s impossible. These wrap around my head. How do you beat that?”-SF:D

47straight
11/4/2007, 03:47 PM
I think that the number of actual offended people is far exceeded by those just looking for a chance to feel self-righteous.

KC//CRIMSON
5/15/2008, 12:34 PM
Dog say's "I'm back,racism!" or something to that effect.

http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/05/0515%20Dog%20returns/gallery_main/gallery_main-0515_duane_chapman_returns_00.jpg

Dog the Bounty Hunter is returning for its fifth season proving that America loves retarded Bible-totin' racists - in leather. (Back me up, West Virginia.) A&E held a "carefully choreographed" press conference yesterday to announce its decision to return Dog to the air. The AP reports:

"It's not about ratings," A&E spokesman Michael Feeney said. "We know his heart. We know him and know he's not a racist."
Scott Lonker, vice president nonfiction and alternative programming at A&E, said viewer demand for the show also weighed in the decision.
Niger Innis, national chairman of the Congress of Racial Equality, said Chapman's use of the racial slur was wrong. But he noted that Chapman "took ownership of the harm it caused" and "sought to turn his life around."
Alphonso Braggs, Hawaii chapter president of the NAACP, disagreed, saying Chapman got off lightly for behavior that is "absolutely unacceptable."
"If individuals see they are able to behave inappropriately with little or no consequence, they will continue that pattern," he said.

While A&E played it close to the vest with its press conference, somebody should've made sure Dog didn't send out press kits of his own. Like the one I happen to have in my shaky, caffeine-fueled hands:

Dear Viewers,

Dog here. Thanks for your prayers and support. I'm glad to be back making the streets of some random town in Hawaii safe for my wife and her tank breasts. For those of you worried about my unfortunate remarks and how they'll affect my anti-climatic bounty hunting, fear not. I'll be equally pursuing all criminals whether they be inbred white-trash, spooks, slant-eyes, heebs, wetbacks, and, the always elusive, Guinea wop dagos. Did I forget anybody? Awesome. Jesus loves you, everybody! Unless you're gay.

-DOG

Animal Mother
5/15/2008, 12:53 PM
With that hair-do anything he says is a pretty strong statement. GU-HEY

Mjcpr
5/15/2008, 12:57 PM
http://thesuperficial.com//bfm_gallery/2008/05/0515%20Dog%20returns/gallery_main/gallery_main-0515_duane_chapman_returns_00.jpg

Dog the Bounty Hunter is returning for its fifth season proving that America loves retarded Bible-totin' racists - in leather. (Back me up, West Virginia.) A&E held a "carefully choreographed" press conference yesterday to announce its decision to return Dog to the air. The AP reports:

"It's not about ratings," A&E spokesman Michael Feeney said. "We know his heart. We know him and know he's not a racist."
Scott Lonker, vice president nonfiction and alternative programming at A&E, said viewer demand for the show also weighed in the decision.
Niger Innis, national chairman of the Congress of Racial Equality, said Chapman's use of the racial slur was wrong. But he noted that Chapman "took ownership of the harm it caused" and "sought to turn his life around."
Alphonso Braggs, Hawaii chapter president of the NAACP, disagreed, saying Chapman got off lightly for behavior that is "absolutely unacceptable."
"If individuals see they are able to behave inappropriately with little or no consequence, they will continue that pattern," he said.

While A&E played it close to the vest with its press conference, somebody should've made sure Dog didn't send out press kits of his own. Like the one I happen to have in my shaky, caffeine-fueled hands:

Dear Viewers,

Dog here. Thanks for your prayers and support. I'm glad to be back making the streets of some random town in Hawaii safe for my wife and her tank breasts. For those of you worried about my unfortunate remarks and how they'll affect my anti-climatic bounty hunting, fear not. I'll be equally pursuing all criminals whether they be inbred white-trash, spooks, slant-eyes, heebs, wetbacks, and, the always elusive, Guinea wop dagos. Did I forget anybody? Awesome. Jesus loves you, everybody! Unless you're gay.

-DOG

Well, hell, that's probably who he was talking about in the first place.

Rogue
5/15/2008, 06:14 PM
5 of the biggest bewbs in America in that picture.
Ba-dum-bum

Okla-homey
5/15/2008, 07:38 PM
I'm glad he's coming back. He makes life more interesting.

KC//CRIMSON
5/15/2008, 07:47 PM
I'm glad he's coming back. He makes life more interesting.

If they really wanted to make it interesting, they'd ship his *ss off to Afganistan and make him go on bounty hunts over there.

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/15/2008, 07:51 PM
To be fair, if he couldn't get Bin Laden, it can't be done ;) Plus could you imagine the television. "Osama...go with God...brah"

Jerk
5/15/2008, 07:53 PM
I don't know how the guy hasn't been shot, yet. I used to think that he didn't carry because of some sort of 'message,' then I learned he is a felon so now I know why...he can't legally own or possess. Don't you think that one day he is going to burst down the door of some crackhead with a shotgun and wish he had more than a tazer?

There was an argument on some radio program back in 2005 about who would die first...this guy or Steve Erwin. I'm really surprised it was Steve.

Turd_Ferguson
5/15/2008, 08:28 PM
I never seen a crack head that owned a shotgun.:D

Jerk
5/15/2008, 08:37 PM

orly? I see them every Sunday at the gun club shooting skeet?

olevetonahill
5/15/2008, 08:39 PM

Tru dat they Usually sell em to me for 20 or 30 bucks. I call the PoPos and Have em run the #s :D

stoopified
5/16/2008, 10:31 AM
I'll be doggoned.