PDA

View Full Version : Dear jerkwad that parks in the street

OU4LIFE
9/14/2006, 09:37 AM
Thanks alot for causing me to sideswipe your effing car last night, jerkoff. What, you think you own the street or something? You and your other jerka$$ neighbor that parked right across from you make a nice little narrow opening just about big enough for a f*cking bicycle to get through. Serves you right for doing that crap. That's what driveways are for.

I admit I did feel a little bad after seeing the OU sticker on your car, but then I decided you were too stupid to be an OU fan and must have bought the car with the sticker already on it, so I didn't leave a note.

BlondeSoonerGirl
9/14/2006, 09:37 AM
Heh.

Widescreen
9/14/2006, 09:38 AM
I figured it was you, Hoss. :mad:

royalfan5
9/14/2006, 10:06 AM
Enjoy your time in TCI though. I don't think they have a golf course there. I guess you will have to settle for recieving holes in one. That whole stolen car bit doesn't fly up here.

boomersooner28
9/14/2006, 10:08 AM
I HATE street parkers!

fadada1
9/14/2006, 10:11 AM
I HATE street parkers!
me too. but me likes your avatar.

royalfan5
9/14/2006, 10:11 AM
I HATE street parkers!
Sorry for not having enough drive way for 4 people. Of course I live in a backwater neighborhood that has wide streets and little to no traffic. So missing a car shouldn't be that hard.

frankensooner
9/14/2006, 10:27 AM
Our next door neighbor apparently tells all of her guests to park in front of our house and not in front of hers.

Sometimes I set up the sprinkler and water their cars.

BeetDigger
9/14/2006, 10:35 AM
Why do you hate inconsiderate people?

frankensooner
9/14/2006, 10:43 AM
This neighbor also has a couple of birdfeeders pretty close to our yard that attracts mice by the dozens. I killed 8 in the past month. She had the nerve to ask me to finish one off yesterday that her dog had been playing with bringing my running total up to nine. (She also has a husband and an able bodied son who could of wacked the little furball) I keep telling her, you are attracting these little beasts with your bird feeders. She won't budge though. If we end up with mice in our house, my wife will throttle her.

Mixer!
9/14/2006, 11:34 AM
If we end up with mice in our house, my wife will throttle her.
:pop: :pop: :pop: