PDA

View Full Version : FERCHRISSAKES!!!!!!!

sooneron
9/13/2006, 08:59 PM
What is this? "I IGNORE THE SEARCH BUTTON FEATURE" day!!!

There's three threads about the mascots and multiple Stoops can't get along with the media threads!!\

Jeez people there's a search button, figure it out!

RacerX
9/13/2006, 09:02 PM
Hate to tell you, I already covered this in one of the threads.

sooneron
9/13/2006, 09:03 PM
heh

I felt this needed a thread all unto itself.

stalker :D

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 09:10 PM
heh

I felt this needed a thread all unto itself.

stalker :D

Hey, Kettle! Meet Pot! :P

sanantoniosooner
9/13/2006, 09:11 PM
That's all we need around here.

A duckie druggie pusher.

Sooner in Tampa
9/13/2006, 09:23 PM
That's all we need around here.

A duckie druggie pusher.What a ducking nOOb!:P

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

sooneron
9/13/2006, 09:32 PM

Uh, noob, STFU. You should learn to quack when spoken to!

http://www.studiografico.dk/exhibition/deadduck.jpg

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 09:38 PM
STFU? I think not. Also, I am not sure why you are showing me that picture of a dead duck, because, quite honestly, that dead duck looks a hell of a lot scarrier than a live one.

Also, WTH is a Sooner? Someone who stole land from Indians before homesteaders could? I am grasping here... I guess land thieves are still scarrier than Ducks.. except for the one in your picture.

BOOMERBRADLEY
9/13/2006, 09:40 PM
STFU

badger
9/13/2006, 09:42 PM
STFU? I think not. Also, I am not sure why you are showing me that picture of a dead duck, because, quite honestly, that dead duck looks a hell of a lot scarrier than a live one.

Also, WTH is a Sooner? Someone who stole land from Indians before homesteaders could? I am grasping here... I guess land thieves are still scarrier than Ducks.. except for the one in your picture.
Pleeeease. History shows that Oregon Country was Indian's rightful land long before Oklahoma Territory was declared Indian land. As I recall from elementary history class, before your state would hide in the woods and... meditate around the fire... they would trap and trade fur until the economy had enough.

Sooners were smart. They moved to a state with a resource that would be valuable no matter what the market--- should have chosen oil wells over furry animals, Duckie.

OKC-SLC
9/13/2006, 10:03 PM
land thieves
that's rich.

damn, now the effing whorns are gonna use that. what's next, 'gooners'? I hope no Stoolwater fans are reading this.

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 10:05 PM
Pleeeease. History shows that Oregon Country was Indian's rightful land long before Oklahoma Territory was declared Indian land. As I recall from elementary history class, before your state would hide in the woods and... meditate around the fire... they would trap and trade fur until the economy had enough.

Sooners were smart. They moved to a state with a resource that would be valuable no matter what the market--- should have chosen oil wells over furry animals, Duckie.

Go figure. We decided to use intelligence and creativity to come up with coompanies such as Nike and Hewlett Packard. You might have heard of one of them. I will give you a hint, they design our gorgeous uniforms. ehhe, that was hard to type.

badger
9/13/2006, 10:08 PM
Go figure. We decided to use intelligence and creativity to come up with coompanies such as Nike and Hewlett Packard. You might have heard of one of them. I will give you a hint, they design our gorgeous uniforms. ehhe, that was hard to type.
Zzzz. Your sweatshop sneakers got NOTHIN' on the mother road. Beyonce.

sooneron
9/13/2006, 10:10 PM
I got one that tumps all that Oregon has ....

We have ....

http://www.chartattack.com/pics/2002/10/f-flaminglips2.jpg

achiro
9/13/2006, 10:23 PM
YES! My neghammer did the trick, he is no longer green!:D

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 10:28 PM
YES! My neghammer did the trick, he is no longer green!:D

bah, why is it that most fans in here only want to speak with other sooner fans? isnt it the least bit enjoyable to debate with a fan from the opposing team?

its gotta get boring hearing... Sooners rule! yeah, they do! best team ever! oh for sure. gotta love em.

to each their own if that is indeed your gig.

badger
9/13/2006, 10:32 PM
bah, why is it that most fans in here only want to speak with other sooner fans? isnt it the least bit enjoyable to debate with a fan from the opposing team?

its gotta get boring hearing... Sooners rule! yeah, they do! best team ever! oh for sure. gotta love em.

Btw, warshington asked me to pass along a message:

WE HATE OREGON!

seriously, my conversation went something like this, in the midst of a bunch of "go dawgs... GO DAWGS!" talk...

badger: So how important is football in your part of the country? I mean, Oregon brought a lot of fans a few years ago...

warsh: We hate Oregon.

badger: Well... what I'm saying is you both brought a lot of fans to Norman...

warsh: We hate Oregon. We hope you kill them next week.

badger: So football is important...

warsh: Next week, you're our second-favorite team. They're our least-favorite team.

badger: So we go from being your least favorite to your second favorite?

warsh: Naaah, we like you.

And there you have it, Quack--- they like us. They don't like you :D

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 10:34 PM
Btw, warshington asked me to pass along a message:

WE HATE OREGON!

seriously, my conversation went something like this, in the midst of a bunch of "go dawgs... GO DAWGS!" talk...

badger: So how important is football in your part of the country? I mean, Oregon brought a lot of fans a few years ago...

warsh: We hate Oregon.

badger: Well... what I'm saying is you both brought a lot of fans to Norman...

warsh: We hate Oregon. We hope you kill them next week.

badger: So football is important...

warsh: Next week, you're our second-favorite team. They're our least-favorite team.

badger: So we go from being your least favorite to your second favorite?

warsh: Naaah, we like you.

And there you have it, Quack--- they like us. They don't like you :D

Well, duh! Please tell me you can actually figure out why this is? Husky / Duck rivalry is only second to Duck / Oregon State Beavers. Should I ask the Cornholers or Whorns who they want to see win between Oregon and Oklahoma? Same thing, friend.

badger
9/13/2006, 10:41 PM
okay, keep in mind that we are way the bleep down here in the south and you are way the bleep up there in the north. you have to tell us about these rivalries--- they aren't as famous as ours :D

sooneron
9/13/2006, 10:43 PM
You guys should know how storied the rivalry between Uo and osu is!!!! It has pac 10 runner up implications!!

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 10:43 PM
okay, keep in mind that we are way the bleep down here in the south and you are way the bleep up there in the north. you have to tell us about these rivalries--- they aren't as famous as ours :D

hehe. i can concede that point.

truly, when i think of football history i think of OK, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Michigan, etc. And I have lived on the west coast my whole life.

USC and UCLA were very big, too, but old-school is still the aformentioned programs.

This is why Oregon fans get pumped to play Oklahoma, and it is also why Oklahoma is 6-0 - great history equates to great pride.

The VIIIth
9/13/2006, 10:50 PM

HP, aren't they the coompany(sic) who recently used private investigators to impersonate key employees in order to obtain personal records which were in turn to be used against the very people HP committed fraud against? Nice business plan from a former dhuck causing their stock to plunge to a 52 week low.

Just wondering...

achiro
9/13/2006, 10:50 PM

Yeah, use the term land thieves in a "debate" and see what happens.:rolleyes:

tbl
9/13/2006, 10:54 PM
Actually, I think most Nebraskans root for us when we're not playing them. Whorns, I could care less. I know I love it when they lose. Nebbish is a different sort of rivalry. Do some research. ;)

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 10:56 PM

bah, don't shoot the messenger. your fight is not with me. it is with Websters.

soon·er (snr) Pronunciation Key
n. Slan.
A person who settled homestead land in the western United States before it was officially made available, in order to have first choice of location.

–noun 1. a person who settles on government land before it is legally opened to settlers in order to gain the choice of location.
2. a person who gains an unfair advantage by getting ahead of others.

daddywarbucks
9/13/2006, 11:17 PM
hehe. i can concede that point.

truly, when i think of football history i think of OK, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Michigan, etc. And I have lived on the west coast my whole life.

USC and UCLA were very big, too, but old-school is still the aformentioned programs.

This is why Oregon fans get pumped to play Oklahoma, and it is also why Oklahoma is 6-0 - great history equates to great pride.

Hes just not fun too pick on when hes nice like that....kinda makes me uncomfortable....euww

The VIIIth
9/13/2006, 11:22 PM
Perhaps it's just me. I don't recall seeing "land thieves" in Websters posted definition.

I do recall you calling OU fans land thieves a couple of posts ago.

I dunno, maybe it's not the best tact when introducing yourself on a new board...especially your opponents.

That's just me though.

sanantoniosooner
9/13/2006, 11:24 PM
In all fairness........

I just stole some land last thursday.

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 11:25 PM
Perhaps it's just me. I don't recall seeing "land thieves" in Websters posted definition.

I dunno, maybe it's not the best tact when introducing yourself on a new board...especially your opponents.

That's just me though.

point taken. but, you have to understand that the context was how do you criticize a Sooner when I am unsure what one is?

Gym Roam
9/13/2006, 11:31 PM
I think Dirt Burglar is the preferred term.

QuackAttack
9/13/2006, 11:37 PM

That's just me though.

Hey the VIIIth, you want to hear a scary coincidence? I am in Bakersifield right now. I been here every other week for almost 2 years for business. I am assuming from your quote and your profession description that you too are in this god-forsaken town.

The VIIIth
9/14/2006, 12:13 AM
I think Dirt Burglar is the preferred term.

How about ****** Bag. Same initials and it describes you so aptly.

RacerX
9/14/2006, 06:35 AM

dirt burglars is superior to land thieves

Miko
9/14/2006, 08:31 AM
Waitaminute. The press is mad that Stoops stole land from the cheerleaders?? I need to start a few threads here!!! ;)

ADs_Agent
9/14/2006, 09:30 AM
I happen to enjoy stealing land, mostly yardage from other schools.